• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fiamma of the Right vs Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
The original of this fight is pretty damn outdated with the amount of revisions done for Mewtwo, and since I F***ing suck at making Accelerator matchups, I'll use another one of my favorites.

Speed is Equalized, both at their max of course.

Fiamma of the Right: 1

Mewtwo: 2

Afaik, Fiamma's main reason of winning involved the Strike That Destroys Everything It Touches. Mewtwo shuts that down, and Fiamma's pretty much done for. Given that Mewtwo has the means to dodge and eventually null, has a serious advantage in versatility, and can bypass Holy Right's defense for a one-shot and can bypass mind resistance, he should win the rematch.

Two for Mewtwo off the bat.

Perhaps now he can have a positive win record, (Provided M Mewtwo doesn't get removed which it probably should)

As for Versatility.. Fiamma has access to the library of 103,000 Grimoires and can perform feats and miracles from the bible or any symbolism magic with the right hand. I think he has the edge in versatility.

He doesn't need it but I feel as though I may aswell mention it ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

LordAizenSama said:
As for Versatility.. Fiamma has access to the library of 103,000 Grimoires and can perform feats and miracles from the bible or any symbolism magic with the right hand. I think he has the edge in versatility.
He doesn't need it but I feel as though I may aswell mention it ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
Yes and lets not forget He also has Index's controller that makes him use John Pen mode

Saying Fiamma loses cause Mewtwo has versatility is honestly dumb

As said by aizen,Nothing Changes,Fiamma teleports out of mewtwo's range and uses HR to wipe him out

Given planetary attacking range himself and multi universal teleportation, I don't see how getting out of Mewtwo's range would be possible. Plus, being incapable of being dodged is a bit of a stretch when the target has precog, teleportation, and barriers.

The real cal howard said:
Plus, being incapable of being dodged is a bit of a stretch when the target has precog, teleportation, and barriers.
HR strikes with No speed.it literally just delivers itself right next to its opponent and ends it right there,Just Dropping this here

The Stretch here is the fact that the mothods mewtwo can win dosen't sound very in character while fiamma's methods are well in character

• The Strike That Reaches Everything When Swung: This attack delivers itself right next to its target without any speed, thus allowing him to move and attack anywhere and anything at will. It is essentially teleportation.

@Yomi. Given the wording, hat can still be reacted to after landing, otherwise it becomes an NLF, hence the stretch. While it doesn't have to travel the distance to Mewtwo, it still has to swing, and the three things I mentioned above do allow him to react to the swing.

Having more methods to win quickly (Fiamma does have more versatility, but Mewtwo has more that'll end the fight quickly) and having the means to shut down the opponent's best chance of winning doesn't sound like a stretch. Besides, if we argue in character, Mewtwo has demonstrated a few times to just leave someone to die in a different dimension.

That kinda isn't a counter to what Cal said though, and it'd be entering NLF territory as it still needs to hit, even if not traveling the actual distance. If anything, if it's next to him whats stopping Mewtwo from simply teleporting away?

Problem is, Fiamma doesn't have the means to just get out of Mewtwo's range and snipe. If Fiamma teleports away, Mewtwo's not going to just sit there and allow himself to be sniped. If anything, he's more likely to get out of Fiamma's range.

If the attack just manifests itself right next to the enemy then there's no real NLF.

Fiamma FRA.

I...kinda already said that though. Attack manifests next to the enemy, it can be reacted to after manifesting. No one argues Goku or Sans or Kaguya always hit their target because of their teleportation.

he's more likely to get out of Fiamma's range.
How exactly?

iirc fiamma can legit deliver a holy right from the other side of the planet

teleporting too far results into BFR in favor of fiamma

Because Mewtwo has planetary ranged mind abilities and multi-universal ranged BFR, as his teleportation isn't limited to himself.

He does have a barrier that would help (pretty much acts as a temporary Dispel Bound), but it's not as common as the rest of them, and it doesn't last long.

I...kinda already said that though. Attack manifests next to the enemy, it can be reacted to after manifesting. No one argues Goku or Sans or Kaguya always hit their target because of their teleportation.

This is an attack that places itself where its target is not someone teleporting then attacking.

HR:

"Using a battle in an RPG as an example... What if there was a ridiculous command of "defeat" among the usual commands of "fight", "defend", "magic", and "item". It didn't matter if his speed or strength were inferior. His exceedingly overwhelming "power" ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them. It was like pushing a giant wall along to flatten a sand hill made by a child. The Holy Right would be "Defeat". It ignores everything the enemy does and destroys him. "

"It was beyond playing rock-paper-scissors against someone who got to choose after you had shown your hand. Simply put, Fiamma was almighty. Whether you used rock, paper, or scissors, Fiamma would just use "win". It did not matter what shape his fingers made. At the point that he made the challenge, he had already won. That was why Fiamma did not need the things that were usually necessary. Speed. Toughness. Intelligence. Physical strength. Space between him and his opponent. Numbers. A weapon. Fiamma could bring an end to the fight by merely holding out his hand, so he did not need any of the usual cards that would lead to a tiny victory when used together. He needed to do only one thing to win. He would swing his right hand and it was all over. That was all there was to it."

Its pseudo teleportation. The opponent is just defeated with a swing of his arm.

Heck the story says Fiammas power is a I win button you lose button. You play me at rock paper scissors? You choose rock and I choose win.

Yeah until someone can explain that better to me, im calling that as the very definition of NLF. Especially to the parts of "it ignores everything the enemy does and destroys him".

Which is why we (Toaru followers here) agree to limit it to those on his level so it cant be used to say he defeats superman prime one million or something

Im not sure what more explaining needs doing. Mewtwo gets oneshotted and outhaxed here.

He thriws a punch, there is nothing between him thriwing it and it already hitting ya.

No distance, no anything. Like he punches and ya got hit . The damage gets applied like in an instant .

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Yeah until someone can explain that better to me, im calling that as the very definition of NLF. Especially to the parts of "it ignores everything the enemy does and destroys him".
Whats NLF about it lol. HR is backed by an Micheal so its limits are on that level in a vs setting. Gabriel who is weaker than micheal can move all the stars in the sky.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
For one, your assuming the AP difference is good enough for that. Both are 5-B and I doubt Mewtwo is falling in one hit.
Too bad Fiammas power is to oneshot your opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back