• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feats or Calculate of Super Sonic being Multi-Solar System level to Multi-Universe level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notices in the Sonic page, I saw Super Sonic to Multi-Solar System to Multi-Universe level.. you're telling me that Super Sonic > Jiren? Who is Universe level+ as we all know in DBS.

WeeklyBattles said:
That just means theyre all 2-C
Ah, okay. And speaking of which, have you notices about leaked footage of Sonic Forces full gameplay going on in Youtube? If you don't want to be spoliders.

Imo it's wank but, the majority of this site will attack me with multiple claims that are simply PIS im my mind. But meh

The tier 2 final boss thing happened several times, so this dosn't count and i know everything about Forces, but i'd like to not talk about it for now.

Dark649 said:
The tier 2 final boss thing happened several times, so this dosn't count and i know everything about Forces, but i'd like to not talk about it for now.
Ah okay. Hopefully there will be "Infinite" in this page.

The game was supposed to be released on 7 november, but it was spoiled more than ten days before.

Dark649 said:
The game was supposed to be released on 7 november, but it was spoiled more than ten days before.
Yeah.. also, if the phantom ruby can warped space-time, does that put Infinnite Universe level+ since he is connected to the ruby's? Plus his cubes are sure capable.

No, reality warping users tends to mess with space-time, but it does not destroy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back