• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feats From Unusable Media

Are there any impressive AP, speed, and/or durability feats from media that can't be used to make profiles for one reason or another?

For example, feats from commercials or music videos. The one that comes to mind immediately is the old Terry Crews Old Spice profile in which he uses Old Spice to not only turn off the sun, but also make a new one.

Stuff like that.

EDIT: Preferably be more specific than "[Character] has a [this tier] feat." Describe the feat or provide links if at all possible.

AVGN has a Low 1-C feat and a Low 2-C feat

Low 1-C: Stalemated Bugs Bunny, defeated Death Mwauthzyx who can destroy all of existence, flatten the 6 dimensions into one and created both God and Satan)

Low 2-C: Defeated Giygas in his own Magicant.

I cant find it online for some reason but there was a comic where they remade the sun after the villain destroyed it

It seems the only reason it got removed was due to bad formatting.

Maybe someone could, you know, just fix the formatting issue...

The Mafia City Boss has feats in 9-B, 9-A, High 8-C and 8-A, maybe low 7-C.

Potent abilities include: Transformation, Summoning, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Statistics Amplification, Reactive Power Level

DaBigP said:
AVGN has a Low 1-C feat and a Low 2-C feat
Low 1-C: Stalemated Bugs Bunny, defeated Death Mwauthzyx who can destroy all of existence, flatten the 6 dimensions into one and created both God and Satan)

Low 2-C: Defeated Giygas in his own Magicant.
Why is stalemating Bugs a Low 1-C feat?

TacticalNuke002 said:
The Mafia City Boss has feats in 9-B, 9-A, High 8-C and 8-A, maybe low 7-C.

Potent abilities include: Transformation, Summoning, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Statistics Amplification, Reactive Power Level
I was actually planning to make a jbw file for level 35 boss please send me feats

Jackythejack said:
Literally Phoenix Wright would have wind manipulation in his anime but they won't let me use it
Just add something like "Air Manipulation (Sometimes a gust of wind is made that pushes others back)

Or maybe the issue is that it´s arguably not canon?

Back