• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

I'll be the first to say it, Featherine can't kill 3812.

(lmao High 1-A immortality can't be bypassed, but Beatrice gets transcended instantly)

This is one of the thing a knowledgeable memeber told me so idk

"He is baseline 1-A+. Each narrative is one jump in 1-A and he'll have achieved infinite 1-A jumps in that rating, which is baseline 1-A+."

"The transcending time is a bit weird. Since time in lower narratives is irrelevant to higher ones, I think the consistent explanation is that the transcending is instant from the perspective of the narrative he's in, but slow from the perspective of higher narratives. This can happen due to time not really being a cross-narrative thing."

This is 1A+ key SCP 3812, the one after he transcended the stack AND endlessly transcended himself. Aka, he's endlessly above baseline 1-A+.

Now, if Featherine is like beatrice in terms of AP, what's stopping him from transcending featherine as well?

This is 1A+ key SCP 3812, the one after he transcended the stack AND endlessly transcended himself. Aka, he's endlessly above baseline 1-A+.

Now, if Featherine is like beatrice in terms of AP, what's stopping him from transcending featherine as well?
Read it again

He is talking about the 1-A+ key

He is basically saying that each narrative is 1-A and since 38 will forever transend he is baseline 1-A+

Which basically he is transending ad infinitum a 1-A hierarchy which makes him baseline 1-A+ for what the knowledgeable memeber is saying

also can i just...link this match i made between 682 vs the player from wizard101, check it out if you want to

this is getting entertaining, but i also have this image about 3812....

Screenshot_2020-12-17_013451.jpg

0hQyd5L.gif

If u are talking about how he has other versions that's kinda known already as he has talked with another version of himself

Read it again

He is talking about the 1-A+ key

He is basically saying that each narrative is 1-A and since 38 will forever transend he is baseline 1-A+
I don't think that's how we consider it? I mean, according to Weekly, he's endlessly above baseline 1-A+ because he kept transcending himself after transcending the infinite narrative.

His 1-A+ key comes from when he transcends the entire narrative stack, which he basically can. SCP-3812 nature is to passively transcend everything above him. Once he transcends everything, he transcends himself, ad-infinitum. But then all of himself exists above all of himself but he transcends all of himself, with this process going on forever. He tracends himself ad-infinitum, but transcends himself even moreso, and moreso, and moreso. His transcendence is to become automatically more powerful than whatever is more powerful then himself. The only way you can beat him in his own tier is with High 1-A passives.

The picture is from chaoskampf and creation, which has 8 upvotes and thus cannot be used due to the scaling rules for SCP.

I don't think that's how we consider it? I mean, according to Weekly, he's endlessly above baseline 1-A+ because he kept transcending himself after transcending the infinite narrative.
Each narrative is 1-A he transcends the narrative and infinium which makes him 1-A+ but he does not transend the whole hierarchy, is like hajun is immesurably into high 1-A but does not transend the system

Each narrative is 1-A he transcends the narrative and infinium which makes him 1-A+ but he does not transend the whole hierarchy, is like hajun is immesurably into high 1-A but does not transend the system
You forget that the mere fact he is ad-infinitum means he transcends themselves who are ad-infinitum, this happens ad-infinitum, ad-infinitum. etc.

Outerverse level+ (One of 3812's alternate personalities has stated that the entity will eventually rise above the entirety of creation and the infinite hierarchy of narratives that comprise it, continuing to supersede itself endlessly even after that)

Maybe I'm just tired which is why I'm not understanding, but It literally says here that he is gonna transcend the entire hierarchy, and then continues to transcend himself even after that.

All this shiet with 3812 is starting to get really confusing and convoluted. The dude at first is transcending narratives, which makes him 1A. After that, at some point, he'll transcend all the narrative stack, making him baseline 1A+. which is from where he gets that very tier and key (it's pretty much on his AP description on his profile). Then he starts superseding himself endlessly, meaning he's increasing into 1A+. There's nothing in his AP description about accomplishing said endless superseding. Hell, if he can still supersid himself, then he didn't accomplish said infinite superseding.

So, from what I got, he's just increasing infinitely into 1A+, not already infinite lvls of 1A+.

All this shiet with 3812 is starting to get really confusing and convoluted. The dude at first is transcending narratives, which makes him 1A. After that, at some point, he'll transcend all the narrative stack, making him baseline 1A+. which is from where he gets that very tier and key (it's pretty much on his AP description on his profile). Then he starts superseding himself endlessly, meaning he's increasing into 1A+. There's nothing in his AP description about accomplishing said endless superseding. Hell, if he can still supersid himself, then he didn't accomplish it said infinite superseding.

So, from what I got, he's just increasing infinitely into 1A+, not already infinite lvls or 1A+.
Which is what I am trying to say

He gets 1-A + from always transending but he is not above the whole system

Which is what I am trying to say

He gets 1-A + from always transending but he is not above the whole system
It's heavily implied, and I believe djkaktus said that 3812 already has. His base 1-A+ is ad-infinitum, his nature is to transcend himself and everything above. his 1-A+ tracends far, far more than just ad-infinitum.

Featherine can manipulate the plot on a High 1-A level
From what I remember yes.

Yes, she does have statements that would basically be High 1A lvl of plot manip, tho if that's for her True Form or also for the avatars is kinda vague. Tho IMO it's the latter, as the statement there was about her natural ability (like Bern's Miracles, or Beato's Endless Magic), and not her True Form's ability.

No, that is not what the 1-A+ key is. It's the former, not the latter. The part about endless transcendence after is to point out that its transcendence wouldn't stop there, but we're not really given a point in time for that to happen. Ends are given for notable points, not vague future eventualities. We're never told "And then after another 10,000 years he'll have transcended the hierarchy and himself another 20,000^10,000 times!"

Well I'm the one that wrote the CRT and added that end.

Yeah no this was already done 3812 cant do anything to her due to High 1-A hax and immortality no matter how high he transcends

No, that is not what the 1-A+ key is. It's the former, not the latter. The part about endless transcendence after is to point out that its transcendence wouldn't stop there, but we're not really given a point in time for that to happen. Ends are given for notable points, not vague future eventualities. We're never told "And then after another 10,000 years he'll have transcended the hierarchy and himself another 20,000^10,000 times!"

Well I'm the one that wrote the CRT and added that end.
Thanks for coming

No, that is not what the 1-A+ key is. It's the former, not the latter. The part about endless transcendence after is to point out that its transcendence wouldn't stop there, but we're not really given a point in time for that to happen. Ends are given for notable points, we're never told "And then after another 10,000 years he'll have transcended the hierarchy and himself another 20,000^10,000 times!"
Wait so, we only consider him Baseline 1-A+ because we don't know when or how much he transcended himself after?

Back