• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smartest Characters on FC/OC (Ranking)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
z1lpEz9.png

hBcW7KQ.png

MrjVnFn.png

I really, really like the intelligence aspects of characters, so this should be cool.

Rules:
  • This list is categorized by tiers of intelligence from Animalistic to Supergenius.
  • People with intelligence listed as "High" or anything similar will be categorized to a tier based on what's their feats would suggest. Case-by-case and pretty subjective.
  • People who over or under qualify for their listed tier of intelligence will not count for that tier.
  • No Omniscient, Nigh Omniscient, or Mindless characters.
  • Provide reasoning for why your character is so intelligent. At least 2 or 3 of their greatest feats of intellect so we can compare them to others. The more, the better.
  • Feats of combat skill, while impressive in their own right, will not count for much in terms of overall intellect on this list.
  • Please try to remain respectful and know that this list is subjective. Lists like this have a history of quickly becoming needlessly toxic. There's no need for that here. It's just a silly little ranking.
  • DO NOT START ADDING BS TO YOUR PAGES PURELY TO GET ON THE LIST! PLEASE! If you are caught doing this your page will be put at risk of being deleted from the site!
I will to my best to rank these characters fairly, and will take other opinions into account while comparing them. Friendly debate is welcome as well.

The List:

Supergenius:

• 1. Miko Illumina (CYBERAI) - Notable Feats: Created extradimensional (4-D) sources of power effortlessly with limited materials. Created machines capable of manipulating infinite universes in their entirety. Has a profound understanding over all mathematics and arithmetic. See here for more.
  • 2. Dinah Valdez (Dawntreader) - Notable Feats: Contributed to the construction of a supercomputer that absorbed the infinite multiverse and was capable of manipulating it with sheer processing power. Created the mind of Hoshi Kinko, which is a 4th-dimensional hypercube of pure information. See here for more.
  • 3. Archimedes (Azure Core) - Notable Feats: Created technology capable of reaching higher-dimensional spaces where infinite universes are embedded and creating his own universes within it. Could comprehend Temporal Energy, which is the 4th-dimensional essence of a destroyed timeline. Created Altaire as a vessel for the Azure Core, which sustains the entire Yggdrasil megastructure. See here for more.
  • 4. MEGA (The Ark Collection) - Notable Feats: His sheer computation power is enough to simulate infinite imaginary potential realities at once and merge information from them all into his mind. Predicted Myrme's infinite superposition clones that were attacking across infinite different points in space and time. See here for more.
Extraordinary Genius:
  • 1. Warrane Ambre (Valhalla: Hellcity) - Notable Feats: Managed to harness and utilize "Energy," a primordial, extradimensional source of power, into various advanced technology and weaponry, such as Energy Batteries and Nuclear-Energy Warheads.
  • 2. Dr. Hecate (Veneficaverse) - Notable Feats: Created a machine with limited material that is capable of transmuting matter to make whatever she wishes. Can create superpowered mechs and machines that demonstrate human emotion. Has created reality-warping artifacts. See here for more.
Genius:
  • 1. Gal (Castle Chaos) - Notable Feats: Learned Energeia as a child by studying textbooks on his lonesome, which is a sorcery requiring advanced formulaic calculations that can usually only be achieved through rigorous training and time studying in a college. Matched those that could simultaneously run hundreds of said formulas in their mind at once.
  • 2. Carter Hope (Lit Flame) - Notable Feats: Knowledgeable on his multiverse which includes infinite universes and a myriad of other planes, to the point that he's able to write extensive books on it. He's an exceptionally skilled detective and can deduce and solve crimes with miniscule evidence. See here for more.
  • 3. Ruby Rose (DBS) - Notable Feats: Mastered Ultra Instinct, a technique that those with millions of years of combat experience can't do, in under 48 minutes. She's able to read and predict movements, even through 0.5 second time skips. See here for more.
Gifted:
  • 1. Cinner (Supreme Duelist Stickman) - Notable Feats: Has an advanced understanding of thermodynamics and can perform complex calculations based on it. Has mastered multiple martial art forms and can analyze fighters to adapt and create plans. See here for more.
  • 2. Ashley Flynn - Notable Feats: Was the first one to create magical familiars, managing to bypass a universal law preventing them from existing.
  • 3. Sonic the Hedgehog (Nazo Unleashed) - Notable Feats: Performed a near-impossible fusion technique on his first try, despite not seeing how to do it.
Above Average:
Average:
Below Average:
  • 1. Boo (Fallout Equestria) - Notable Feats: Was able to grasp certain technology and martial arts, and is apparently pretty emotionally intelligent. See here for more.
Animalistic:

Last edited:
Base Boo for Below Average via learning a Martial Art, how to use some technology, and for attempting to help Blackjack cope with some of her more complex mental issues.

Though she still has trouble with completing sentences, or general thought patterns, even in the latter half of the story. Better than how she was when she was first introduced though. Up until a timeskip Boo is literally an animal who only got by on her instincts and Discord protecting her. Getting back to her learning, she was also only given the most basic tutelage from Blackjack and Discord, both of whom were barely alive and had other things to focus on in the mean time.

Also despite how she looks, she's the youngest member of Blackjack's group, being no more than a year old by the end of the story if I were to give a personal estimate on that.
We don't get an exact estimate but in that I have to point out that the facility where she was created in saw fellow clones stare into space, watching as their own are slaughtered right in front of them with a...Blank response. It's made clear that she's older than the newbies I just described, though she hasn't been around the facilities more cognitively aware creatures to pick up on speech patterns and more controlled means of expression. All that presumably came from Blackjack, who even if she wasn't busy being tortured on a cosmic scale probably wouldn't make for a good teacher.

Think this is a safe one but I'm open to discuss it more if I have to.

Last edited:
Miko Illumina and Amelia Eliterra for Supergenius due to the former having built hyper-advanced devices from a juvenile age and then built a device which can create anything so long as the particle coding is present, among countless other feats, and the latter having built devices that can control the rifts and lulls between universes, alongside countless other inventions. Both characters are exceptionally, exceptionally gifted at strategy games and problem solving at a rate their peers become puzzled by.

I won’t be including the Paracybite characters in my verse, as their intelligence rapidly adapts to at least equal that of their allies and opponents.

Base Boo for Below Average via learning a Martial Art, how to use some technology, and for attempting to help Blackjack cope with some of her more complex mental issues.

Though she still has trouble with completing sentences, or general thought patterns, even in the latter half of the story. Better than how she was when she was first introduced though. Up until a timeskip Boo is literally an animal who only got by on her instincts and Discord protecting her. Getting back to her learning, she was also only given the most basic tutelage from Blackjack and Discord, both of whom were barely alive and had other things to focus on in the mean time.

Also despite how she looks, she's the youngest member of Blackjack's group, being no more than a year old by the end of the story if I were to give a personal estimate on that.
We don't get an exact estimate but in that I have to point out that the facility where she was created in saw fellow clones stare into space, watching as their own are slaughtered right in front of them with a...Blank response. It's made clear that she's older than the newbies I just described, though she hasn't been around the facilities more cognitively aware creatures to pick up on speech patterns and more controlled means of expression. All that presumably came from Blackjack, who even if she wasn't busy being tortured on a cosmic scale probably wouldn't make for a good teacher.

Think this is a safe one but I'm open to discuss it more if I have to.
Seems fair enough. Also good on her for being a good friend to Blackjack even despite her not having good social skills!

Miko Illumina and Amelia Eliterra for Supergenius due to the former having built hyper-advanced devices from a juvenile age and then built a device which can create anything so long as the particle coding is present, among countless other feats, and the latter having built devices that can control the rifts and lulls between universes, alongside countless other inventions. Both characters are exceptionally, exceptionally gifted at strategy games and problem solving at a rate their peers become puzzled by.

I won’t be including the Paracybite characters in my verse, as their intelligence rapidly adapts to at least equal that of their allies and opponents.
I feel like I need some more elaboration.

"Creating anything" to what extent? Can it create universes? Abstract ideas and concepts? Etc...

What exactly are the rifts and lulls between universes?

What are some of the other hyper-advanced tech they've made?

I'm going to be a bit strict when it comes to supergenius, as I feel like it's often treated as less than what it actually is. Characters with top-tier supergenius intelligence should be capable of creating reality-bending, universe-altering technology or comprehending and creating extra-dimensional constructs in minuscule amounts of time. They should have masterful, godlike intelligence across all subjects. Their feats should be so out of this world that reading them would make someone stare at their screen in confusion for a couple of seconds before laughing to themselves at the sheer absurdity of them.

Y'know?

good on her for being a good friend to Blackjack even despite her not having good social skills!
Blackjack is pretty much Boo's adopted mom. Named her, raised her, taught her; their bond is that of a parent and child to a point they can tell exactly what the other is feeling. Before Boo could even speak she'd show telling signs of animalistic fear and panic when Blackjack justifiably yet sadly couldn't have her around. Regardless of if whether Boo can fully comprehend the lengths that Blackjack's Mental Instabilities go, the bond is that deep between both of them. Blackjack distinctly hopes that Boo can defy the manufactured nature of her birth, along with the preconceptions that come with that, to become her own pony.

Any Boo cheering up Blackjack scene to me is some of the closest moments Project Horizons gets to being purely heartwarming because its just good characters being good characters. The last scene they share alone together in Blackjack's now "dead empty" home being probably the best example of that idea and their bond. I'll let you assume what those quotations hint at even though you're already reading spoiler text.

I feel like I need some more elaboration.

"Creating anything" to what extent? Can it create universes? Abstract ideas and concepts? Etc...

What exactly are the rifts and lulls between universes?

What are some of the other hyper-advanced tech they've made?

I'm going to be a bit strict when it comes to supergenius, as I feel like it's often treated as less than what it actually is. Characters with top-tier supergenius intelligence should be capable of creating reality-bending, universe-altering technology or comprehending and creating extra-dimensional constructs in minuscule amounts of time. They should have masterful, godlike intelligence across all subjects. Their feats should be so out of this world that reading them would make someone stare at their screen in confusion for a couple of seconds before laughing to themselves at the sheer absurdity of them.

Y'know?

Hmm....Miko can create Extra-Dimensional power sources on a whim from the crudest of materials, which is what the CYBERAI Organization’s biotech is based around; anything involving math or arithmetic is completely trivial & casual for her, no matter how complex or absurd it is; she calculates it instantly via her very nature as a god-tier Esper. When she awakens her powers, she uses them to instantly construct mind-rendingly complex machinations from the primal forces of any universe she travels to; at the peak of her ability, she can manipulate any all of these constructs in every universe at once; note that this is within an absolutely infinite number of universes. Before unlocking her true power, she has the mental ability to think of blueprints and solutions on this level, but hasn’t unlocked the power nor does she possess the indefinite resources required to do so outright. Anima Immoderatus Miko is probably as close to nigh-omniscient as a 4-D being can get without actually being nigh-omniscient.

As for Amelia....she’s the “Almighty Janitor” type; when she was apprentice to Miko, she would actually surprise her with the complexity of her imagination and mental fortitude. It’s even stated that Amelia’s potential intelligence could possibly outright eclipse Miko’s own. She’s also plot-manipulator capable of ignoring the fourth wall entirely. At her theoretical peak, she would be nigh-omniscient, —but that’s only if you take plot mumbo-jumbo into account.

Last edited:
Hmm....Miko can create Extra-Dimensional power sources on a whim from the crudest of materials, which is what the CYBERAI Organization’s biotech is based around; anything involving math or arithmetic is completely trivial & casual for her, no matter how complex or absurd it is; she calculates it instantly via her very nature as a god-tier Esper. When she awakens her powers, she uses them to instantly construct mind-rendingly complex machinations from the primal forces of any universe she travels to; at the peak of her ability, she can manipulate and all of these constructs in every at once. Before this, she has the mental ability to do things on this, but hasn’t unlocked the power nor does she possess the indefinite resources required to do so. Anima Immoderatus Miko is probably as close to nigh-omniscient as a 4-D being can get without actually being nigh-omniscient.

As for Amelia....she’s the “Almighty Janitor” type; when she was apprentice to Miko, she would actually surprise her with the complexity of her imagination and mental fortitude. It’s even stated that Amelia’s potential intelligence could possibly outright eclipse Miko’s own. She’s also plot-manipulator capable of ignoring the fourth wall entirely. At her theoretical peak, she would be nigh-omniscient.

Btw, I still need to update Amelia’s profile, as it’s a huge WIP.

Btw, rifts and lulls are what’s basically the foundational “rhythm” of entire universes and the spaces between them. They’re so complex that they transcend and contain all absolute concepts within the multiverse; take additional note that these concepts are alternates in every universe.

sadness when the strategical feats i like reading don’t mean anything

Hmm....Miko can create Extra-Dimensional power sources on a whim from the crudest of materials, which is what the CYBERAI Organization’s biotech is based around; anything involving math or arithmetic is completely trivial & casual for her, no matter how complex or absurd it is; she calculates it instantly via her very nature as a god-tier Esper. When she awakens her powers, she uses them to instantly construct mind-rendingly complex machinations from the primal forces of any universe she travels to; at the peak of her ability, she can manipulate any all of these constructs in every universe at once; note that this is within an absolutely infinite number of universes. Before unlocking her true power, she has the mental ability to think of blueprints and solutions on this level, but hasn’t unlocked the power nor does she possess the indefinite resources required to do so outright. Anima Immoderatus Miko is probably as close to nigh-omniscient as a 4-D being can get without actually being nigh-omniscient.

As for Amelia....she’s the “Almighty Janitor” type; when she was apprentice to Miko, she would actually surprise her with the complexity of her imagination and mental fortitude. It’s even stated that Amelia’s potential intelligence could possibly outright eclipse Miko’s own. She’s also plot-manipulator capable of ignoring the fourth wall entirely. At her theoretical peak, she would be nigh-omniscient, —but that’s only if you take plot mumbo-jumbo into account.
I put Miko at first for now. But note that they might not stay there for long as I'm sure there are many, many characters on this wiki who have done some way crazier shit lol.

As for Amelia, I decided not to add her since its just stated that she might be smarter than Miko, and you don't give any good feats.

Plot Manipulation just sounds like hax.

The Professor (Non-Omniscient keys ofc) for Supergenius, he did a lot of crazy shit I can list a few.
  • With household items created the DMSN Traveller out of boredom, the Traveller could traverse the infinite worlds.
  • He created all of his Sacred Artifacts (except Coffee and Vodka since Satan created both).
  • On a whim, he created the Gun which one-shot multiple Box Transcenders and almost destroyed the Jesus Box itself, mind you that the Jesus Box due to upgrades and revisions would become an absolute set T0.
  • Both the Book of Stories and Staff of the Dark Djinn that he created could control literally everything within the Jesus Box.
  • Cured cancer and solved world hunger (yes this happened, yes it is canon).
  • Outsmarted multiple nigh-omniscient people by sheer big brain alone, later he dwarfed their knowledge and destroyed every single one of them with ease.
  • He literally broke all laws of nature, disregarded physics, and completely destroyed mathematics itself before revolutionizing all knowledge within the Jesus Box with a random unnamed device he threw away after that, he did it just because he was angry.
  • Casually creates and rewrites concepts, with a perfect understanding of them all.
  • Has knowledge of literally everything, and could predict the entire past, present, and future with utter perfection that it borderlines omniscience.
  • It was later revealed that he planned everything from the beginning to the end, and everything did go out perfectly according to his plan, including all the actions and thoughts of the Box Transcenders (which were nigh-omniscient) and they thought they were doing things out of their own free will. He did it all while restricting his omniscience.
Listing everything would take a long time, but these few should be enough, right?

he dwarfed the knowledge of a nigh-omniscent ?

Looks pretty neat, and intelligent... Definitely takes 1st place so far.

he dwarfed the knowledge of a nigh-omniscent ?
Yes.

(Dont ask me how lmao that shit was dumb af)

Also note the nigh-omniscient works by them knowing everything inside the Jesus Box, and the Professor has knowledge literally 'outside the box', so that might be an explanation? I don't even know anymore.

but- but wouldn't that make him nigh-omni??

Ngl it seems like he's nigh-omniscent rather than Supergenius.

"Has knowledge of literally everything, and could predict the entire past, present, and future with utter perfection that it borderlines omniscience."
"He did it all while restricting his omniscience."

Ngl it seems like he's nigh-omniscent rather than Supergenius.

"Has knowledge of literally everything, and could predict the entire past, present, and future with utter perfection that it borderlines omniscience."
"He did it all while restricting his omniscience."
Yeah I remember it was something like that, apparently he was so smart that it seemed omniscient. But it was said that he did it while restricting his own omniscience, so idk if it counts or nah.

He knew the past present and future because he planned everything, not because he was omniscient.

I'd say nah. It seems like cheating. He just restricts his own omniscience...

Though, I'm open to hearing what others think.

Feels like there too many loop holes for how it can be interpreted.

idk i was just going off what happened in the thing, and canonically he never used his omniscience until the end. Though it's up to you whether it counts or nah since you're the man.

Grace (immortal human) just because of the fact she has 1 googleplex years of information in her head to the point where she has more stored information then what any super computer the size of Jupiter can handle

I'm going to need more information. Give me some feats.

Her intelligents listing is this
"She has been alive for 1 googleplex years, from the from 2002 in her universe to 2021 in the second universe. She has met and learned from multiple alien civilizations and remembers everything from the previous universe. She has made multiple technological things that sound impossible like reversing atoms movements to "reverse time" and a suit of armor that can absorb matter and turn matter into different things and alter it's shape to anything she wants, as well as warping space time to move ftl. She even can accurately predict what will happen in the future with intelligents"

Uh, that's extraordinary genius at best and there's only around 2 feats in that. Which aren't that great.

Simply being alive for a long time and "learning things" isn't enough to cut it.

Hmm fair enough and she also has outsmarted a ai that is a fusion of billions of minds smarter then modern day humans as well as made several technologies that are advance even for a galactic empire

Hmm fair enough and she also has outsmarted a ai that is a fusion of billions of minds smarter then modern day humans as well as made several technologies that are advance even for a galactic empire
I am going to add them as a placeholder btw. Since, there's no competition as of now. I'll put them in Extra genius

Don’t have much for her but ashley flynn in genius. After extensively studying magic and curses managed to successfully create a familiar, while also having nothing to base it on since familiars don’t exist in the new multiverse, and managing take enough precautions to keep madoka’s law from killing it

This sounds more like Gifted to me. unless you have more to say

I feel like this should go somewhere else but I have a general Intelligence/Precognition question I'd like to ask- should I do it somewhere else or nah

This sounds more like Gifted to me. unless you have more to say
Creating something that you have no reference for after only studying the things it’s made out of, while changing it enough that a higher dimensional conceptual god whose entire purpose is destroying it won’t do that, is only gifted?

alright, so, this is Discombobulate man. I watched the movie, this guy does the precognition crap all the time, but I wanna point out that not only is he predicting the future perfectly with mental intellect alone (seriously they just replay the clip in the movie)- he predicted the future before accounting for his own actions, and then every single thing after his own actions. A single use of Precognition of the future (mental or via hax) is basically worthless once you change it, but being able to change it multiple times and predict what would happen after that’s pretty insane. But Sherlock here is only Genius? I mean, this is beyond any human at that point- extraordinary genius’s like, description even says prediction of the future via mental calcs is a thing, so why isn’t this guy not up there?

But this got me thinking what level of precognition via intellect would be enough to qualify? I’ll give some examples:

There’s a Stand, you’re a non-Stand user and you don’t even know that they exist or that you are fighting a Stand user. You somehow through big brain energy know the location of the Stand, it’s shape, how it’s gonna attack, etc. and predict it enough to dodge a blow

Saber predicting Tsubami Gayman. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t even know the Tsubami technique exists, but she predicted exactly how it would go before dodging it. I know this is Instinct, but here let’s pretend that she did it through big brain / Mind Eye stuff, same question with Archer Mind Eye I guess. (I know Caladbolg man got A Rank Mind Man by predicting an event, but what does that qualify for?)

You predict attacks based on things you already know- but you calculate multiple likely outcomes of what would the enemy do if you make a certain reaction (such as changing direction if you jump over a dashing attack that you predicted, along with many more per different action you calculated)

Just, at what point does intellect based precog qualify for EG instead of normal Genius/Gifted? Cuz Sherlock, IMO, shouldn’t be just a normal G from his feats (multiple times), especially when the description of EG is to predict the future with Mental Calcs

Also grace has remade technology to where we are currently after humanity went extinct expect for her and someone else who also has Immortality

alright, so, this is Discombobulate man. I watched the movie, this guy does the precognition crap all the time, but I wanna point out that not only is he predicting the future perfectly with mental intellect alone (seriously they just replay the clip in the movie)- he predicted the future before accounting for his own actions, and then every single thing after his own actions. A single use of Precognition of the future (mental or via hax) is basically worthless once you change it, but being able to change it multiple times and predict what would happen after that’s pretty insane. But Sherlock here is only Genius? I mean, this is beyond any human at that point- extraordinary genius’s like, description even says prediction of the future via mental calcs is a thing, so why isn’t this guy not up there?

But this got me thinking what level of precognition via intellect would be enough to qualify? I’ll give some examples:

There’s a Stand, you’re a non-Stand user and you don’t even know that they exist or that you are fighting a Stand user. You somehow through big brain energy know the location of the Stand, it’s shape, how it’s gonna attack, etc. and predict it enough to dodge a blow

Saber predicting Tsubami Gayman. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t even know the Tsubami technique exists, but she predicted exactly how it would go before dodging it. I know this is Instinct, but here let’s pretend that she did it through big brain / Mind Eye stuff, same question with Archer Mind Eye I guess. (I know Caladbolg man got A Rank Mind Man by predicting an event, but what does that qualify for?)

You predict attacks based on things you already know- but you calculate multiple likely outcomes of what would the enemy do if you make a certain reaction (such as changing direction if you jump over a dashing attack that you predicted, along with many more per different action you calculated)

Just, at what point does intellect based precog qualify for EG instead of normal Genius/Gifted? Cuz Sherlock, IMO, shouldn’t be just a normal G from his feats (multiple times), especially when the description of EG is to predict the future with Mental Calcs

The problem is... while the prediction feats themselves may be far into extraordinary genius, the overall intelligence of the character may remain relatively normal in comparison.

However, in the case or Sherlock where the prediction is coming from mental math and such, that's when you start to affect overall intelligence as well. Because mathematically calculating the future is not just a feat of prediction but also of mathematical prowess.

I'd say once you get to the level where u can both mathematically predict attack and apply mathematics to other things, such as analyzing subjects in your proximity with extreme accuracy is when you qualify for EG.

Last edited:
Creating something that you have no reference for after only studying the things it’s made out of, while changing it enough that a higher dimensional conceptual god whose entire purpose is destroying it won’t do that, is only gifted?
I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you're saying now.

You said your character created a familiar which was something no one had ever done before with magic. Right?

This is a gifted feat of intelligence at face value.

Are you saying that the multiversal god is incapable of destroying the familiar or what?

Back