• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC Battles Wiki Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new one more, though I think that it could be better if only the tip was green, like the graphite in a pencil.

I want you to create a logo.

This is how I think the logo should be.

Each letter should represent the different elements, as lots of characters and creators in this wiki like using elemental manip. one way or another.

F should represent Fire, so make it have fire designs, like the logo here; http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_Wikia

C should represent Water, so it should have it have aquatic designs.

"/" should probably be a sword of some sort.

O should represent Earth, make it brown and have cracks.

The second C should represent Ice, make it look glassy.

B should represent Wind, make it look transparent and the color should be gray.

A should represent Electricity, colored yellow and have sparks on them.

both Ts should represent Plants, so color it green and make it have vines connecting from both Ts.

L should represent Light, so make it white colored and make it look bright.

E should represent Dark, so it should be black colored and... make it look evil I guess?

S should represent Metal, make it silver and have screws in it.

Since there are no other elements, lets use this instead

WIKI should represent Reality Warping, make those letters look distorted

Soyhop, you're free to try too.

However, If this design is too complex and too time wasting for you guys, then don't do it, I'm not forcing you guys.

Thank you if you guys do it, though.

Edit: The characters on the background should be "cool" human characters holding various weapons. Thanks again.

Wow. That, if done right, has the potential to be one amazing logo, however, it would take one hell of a time to make something like that.

Xanix: i prefer the one we have here. It's simple enough and fits the theme enough of what we have here. I'd rather that Hop or Foodie don't take even further time of what you suggest cause they've already spent enough time to help us with the wordmarks and logos so i appreciate it if you don't make a demand like that.

It could done, i will admit it. It's just something that would likely take WAY too much time for either one to do so. So no, we're not doing what you suggest and i will not have Foodie or Hop spend their time to even do this.

That gigantic pencil looks kinda... unnerving

Not sure why, I just feel that way for some reason

Edit: Oh, and while we're talking about graphic design, I don't think the dark blue background of the pages is a very good thing, considering it brings out the worst in a render and can make some text hard to read

@HIT IT

Eh, it's just easier to see and click compared to tiny text in the corner. Make you think of the site, as wel as redirect users to the front page. Hop agrees with the blue background, though. However light text on dark colors works well for reading, so it isn't a big issue.

Some people think light text on dark colors hurts their eyes tho

Small imperfections in the renders can't be seen on a light background, but they can on a dark background

Erererererer

Sdsdsdsdsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back