• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
A new recruit has came in. Blah blah blah orientation. Somehow the chef got caught in a fight with some mice and cats on the food and now he's staying overtime to clean up. However he stayed too late.

Fazbear has just finished crushing the head and shoving a guard into a Fazbear suit. He's ready to call it in for the night when the bear hears some bashing of pots and pans in the kitchen. He goes to investigate and there's a chef messing up the kitchen.

Freddy will gladly take a new victim to shove into a suit.

Speed is equal

Canon Freddy

Who wins?

Chef (Game & Watch): 0

Freddy Fazbear: 5

Chef Spirit
Freddy Fazbear-0

Not an AP stomp. He's a little under twice as strong as Fazbear.

It's a bit more difficult than one would expect though. While Chef has an AP advantage it still doesn't mean much, guys. It's not even double Freddy's. Freddy also has his resilient immortality against someone with a frying pan, which isn't exactly an orthodox weapon, and Freddy has more lifting strength, which is actually kinda crucial as he can grab Chef and bite him or shove him into a suit. Given that Chef probably doesn't have that much experience with a situation like this he may not know how to act...

for now going with Freddy due to superior lifting strength and his immortality. His home field advantage and stealth mastery also give him an advantage

Question, how does Chef's duplication work? Because, if he can reliably make more than one of himself for this fight, then Freddy might be in trouble here.

Temporary should be all that the Chef really needs, tbh. If Freddy grabs one, than another will spawn quickly and smack him with a frying pan.

Then again, I will admit that Jacky's point about Freddy's Type 2 Immortality does make sense. Plus, biting Chef will really injure him, and I don't think he'll survive being crushed by the suit. So, I suppose I'll give it to Freddy simply for his resilience in this situation, as well as the home-field advantage..

It would've been a funnier matchup if the fight was with Chica, though.

Who's been cooking in my kitchen?!

Back