• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite scenes ever

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Just a thread to post your favorite scenes or stills from any media. For me, this pose has been engraved into my memory since forever

q1b4tjipplsz.jpg

Couldn't find a complete clip of the anime version.

I always thought this scene was incredible when playing FE4 for the very first time, even in subsequent playthroughs I think it's great

AVGN calls out a company for naming themselves STD at 7:21. Funniest shit I've ever seen.

Ok but in all seriousness.

This scene is ******* majestic to me. It's horrid, gory, and I ******* love it.

Last edited:
Okay to mention moments without imagery/video? The scene isn't explained well with a single screenshot, & I can't just link a whole episode, nor do I know of a source for the clip in isolation.

Back