• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Zero vs Fate Stay Night Battle Royal

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yep, I've wanted to do this for so long but I was too lazy but there's never been a better time then ever now with Gil's updated profile. Anyway, each respective servant from both series is here, we are using Heavens Feel as the Servants are at their strongest that route.

Fate Stay Night:

Saber Alter Arturia

Lancer (Fate/Stay Night) Cu Cullaine

Archer (Fate/stay night) Emiya

Rider (Fate/Stay Night) Medusa (Sakura stats)

Assassin (Fate/Stay Night) Kojirou Sasaki

Caster (Fate/stay night) Madea

Berserker (Fate/stay night) Hercules

Vs

Fate Zero

Saber (Fate/stay night) (Kiritsugu stats)

Lancer (Fate/Zero) Diamuid

Gilgamesh (Fate Series) Seriously need an explanation?

Rider (Fate/Zero) Iskandar

Assassin (Fate/Zero) Who's this guy again?

Caster (Fate/Zero) It'd be a disgrace if I remembered him

Berserker (Fate/Zero) Lancelot

Battle takes place in Fuyuki city

Both are serious about winning.

No masters

Semi serious, like his attitude in Fate Zero, plus he has no master trying to stop him.

Also I'd someone can fix Berserker in Fate Zero that would be appreciated.

In character, both sides facing off against the other in a line.

Here is how I predict each begins the battle.

Arturia sees Alter Arturia and decides it is her dark self that she needs to defeat become a better king (or something). She goes to attack her.

Cuchulaine goes for Diamund, and Diarmund goes for Cuchulain, because they both want a nice fight against a fellow spear user.

Gilgamesh hangs back for the begining, flying around on Vimana watching and laughing.

Iskander I have no clue. If he is serious about winning though, he probably drags them all into his reality marble first thing and tries to use his army against them all at once.

Hundred Faced Hassassin never really fought and was mainly recon. They'd probably just try slipping in and out of the main battle, throwing or stabbing with knives.

Caster summons an army of Cthuloids, which proceed to supplement Iskander's army. So there are thousands of enemies against the Fate Stay Night Servants at once. I doubt he would turn himself into the eldritch horror thing first move though.

Lancelot charges Alter Alturia, for the same reason he charged normal Arturia in F/Z

Herc just starts smashing his way through Iskander and Caster's armies, seeing as none of them have A rank weapons to kill him with. He carves a bloody swathe through them all.

Medea flies up high and just starts using her rain of light to attack Iskander's army. Sadly, without being in her territory and drawing from the leyline and the stolen souls of Fuyuki residents, she isn't quite as powerful as she was in F/SN. She still has enough power to take down a good portion of Iskander and Gile's armies, but sadly she isn't very good against any servant with magic resist. I would be willing to bet that at some point though she sees Giles, gets annoyed at his "cheating" (using Prelati's Spellbook instead of his own skill and power) and goes to attack him. He gets spatial frozen and bombarded with a rain of light to death before he ever gets a chance to turn into the Gigantic Horror . The Cthuloids all explode into blood.

By this point, Caster and his army are down, and Iskander's reality marble is about to collapse in on itself due to him not having enough soldiers to supply it with mana.

Emiya doesn't start with UBW, because he doesn't normally activate the whole Marble first thing, and because I have no clue how it would interact with Iskander's reality marble. However, he manages to hold his own against the members of Iskander's army who attack him, all while retreating backwards so he can get his bow out and start sniping.

Medusa can't use Cybele seeing A) friendly fire and B) as it tires her out as much as it would to physically fight everything it affects. So essentially she would be fighting all the servants and the entire army at once. She also doesn't use Bellepheron or its charge, seeing as that would cost her far too much mana. However, she is still faster than the individual members of the army, so she darts between them using her chain to take them down, drag them away from their fellows and generally screw with their formation so she can pick them off.

Sasaki gets overwhelmed by the sheer amount of Iskander's warriors. His swordsmanship can't keep up, even with the "3 strikes at once" thing because it is only an Anti Unit Noble Phantasm, and he is being attacked by a whole army, and he just gets attacked from behind. Sasaki is defeated.

Lancelot/Berserker and Arturia/Saber are both fighting Alter Arturia. It is a close fight, but despite being slightly slower than normal, Alter Arturia's ability to teleport through shadows, and her limitless magical energy lets her wear them down with wind and shadow magic barriers and just fire off Excalibur Morgan blasts until they are both dead.

So Giles/Caster, Lancelot and Arturia and Assasin/Sasaki are dead, Iskander's Marble is about to collapse because about 3 quarters of his army is destroyed

I'll think up the rest later, but it doesn't look good for the F/Z folks. Gil can probably turn it around though, once he gets off Vimana and starts actually fighting, the lazy bastard

@Saitamax 3/7 of Gil's team has been taken down, and one of the opposing team members has Alter Arturia, who's weaker form beat Gil once, and EMIYA, who's weaker past self also beat Gil once. I wouldn't say that quite yet

yes, they both beat him due to PIS. Gil chose to sit there trading blows in unlimited blade works rather than using EA to stomp it like he did against Iskandar.

Gilgamesh fighting at his best from the start (which i think is usually assumed in the standard battle rules thing) would beat them fairly easily.

"Like his attitude in fate zero"

i.e., doesn't even bother fighting unless they offend him or gain his respect.

hm..i see

i still think Gilgamesh would win once he gained respect for the opposing team and decided to fight for real. it is gonna happen eventually, we know he respects Iskandar at least so anyone capable of fighting on even grounds or surpassing Iskandar would likely spark his interest

Once Gilgamesh decides to go all out i think the other team is just boned. all of his losses have been these weird cases of "gil refuses to fight for real up until the very final seconds of the fight and then he gets hit by some attack just as he decided to get serious"

if Gil has the time to actually get started after he decides to fight for real..which in a team battle i presume he will have, i don't think he'd lose even if the other team has significant numerical advantage.

He more respected Iskander as a King that a warrior though.

If he decides to go full out, he's likely to win. But currently, his team is at 4/7 people, with Iskander probably going to die the moment he runs out of mana from the marble, while the other team still has 6/7 people and the powerhouses of Alter Saber, EMIYA, Hercules and Cuchulain. If they gang up on him they have a chance.

Gil likely shoots EMIYA first y'know. There are reasons he killed the guy in the UBW route, one of which is him being a faker, which he saw as mocking and infuriating. The other being he's a bigger threat than the other faker.

Lancezerker attacks StayNight Arturia first, if he doesn't attack his ally Arturia first (which is entirely, entirely in-character for him, as he actively disengages his enemies to run towards her in Fate Zero).

Rin!Arturia > Zero!Arturia though, so there's that. Mana supply-wise. Then this one comes out for the hell of it, because too much Saber faces in one place. But srsly...

Mysterious heroine x

Gilles probably won't care for much since he can perv on his teammate Arturia, and just sends little starfish abominations at the enemy team.

Gilles de rais

The moment Broskandar opens Ionian Hetairoi, EMIYA loses the chance to use UBW since his world would get overwritten by the higher-ranked army noble phantasm (guessing this part entirely since marbles vs marbles would cause someone to lose their marbles).

Cu throws his spear if Broskandar opens his marbles, else, he faces either Zero!Arturia or Diarmuid who will be using his weapons to his greatest advantage, hit and run with unhealable wounds. It was said in interviews? that if persuaded by his master, he will employ such tactics, and since this is a team vs team scenario where everyone is going for gold, it won't be hard to do so.

Sasaki probably laughs at the Hassan fodders with massively superior skill gap, but he's not taking hundreds of heroic spirits in Ionian Hetairoi.

Medusa likely rides her unicorn through the army while the song, Always by Erasure plays in the background.

89ecaac165b408cc34f45b22690f7d371279252405 full

Medea gets screwed by reality marbles because she gets cut off from the leylines, if she isn't already due to the unspecified battlefield making it default to versus standard assumptions, which means she isn't in her homefield.

Caster2

But yeah, the moment Gil sees the tide turn to StayNight's favor for some reason, he enters the fray and bombards everyone with noble phantasms from the safety of Vimana.

Question, Zoe it better to keep it this way with all attacking at once? Because I kinda thought about making it a longer drawn out battle like the actual Grail War.

It's a battle royale. Won't that mean they're like Captain America: Civil War, but with servants?

Not really. Have you seen Battle Royale? They typically tend to be longer and drawn out fights, like the Grail War itself.

Can't really tell who would run into who first though. If you want who would beat who, this is my opinion.

Saber/Alter Arturia - wins against Emiya, Medusa, Giles, Iskander, Hundred Face Hassassin, Lancelot, Sasaki, normal Arturia Diamuid, and Medea. Probably wins against Cuchullain. Probably loses to Hercules unless she can blacken him thanks to God Hand adaptation. Loses to Gil

Lancer (Fate/Stay Night) Cu Cullaine - beats Medea, Medusa, Emiya, Giles, Diamuid, HFH, Sasaki, maybe Iskander. Not sure about normal Arturia or Lancelot. Loses to Hercules and Gil

Archer/Emiya - Wins against both Casters, HFH, probably Sasaki. Not sure about Diamuid or Medusa. Probably loses to Iskander. Loses to Cuchulain, both Sabers, Hercules (though takes down most of his lives while he's at it), Lancelot (who's Knight of Owner screws Emiya over big time) and Gil (once he stops jobbing)

Rider/Medusa - No clue. Loses to Gil of course. Can probably take down both Assassins

Assassin/Kojirou Sasaki - Loses to Gil of course

Caster/Medea - Beats Giles, and probably Sasaki. Without a territory and ley lines, she loses to anyone with good magic resist or something that lets them shrug off her attacks (e.g. Godhand)

Berserker (Fate/stay night) Hercules - Loses to Gil of course

Saber/Arturia - Beats Iskander, Diamuid (assuming she has knowledge of him now), Emiya both Casters, Sasaki, and Lancelot. Don't know about Cuchulain or Medusa

Lancer/Diamuid - don't know.

Archer/Gilgamesh - Beats everyone. Flies overhead and nukes them all while they are busy battling each other.

Rider/Iskandar - loses to Gil and both Sabers.

Assassin/HFH - about the only one he might be able to take down is Sasaki.

Caster/Giles - If he is in base, he beats HFH and maybe Sasaki. Loses to pretty much everyone else. If he is Gigantic Horror form, he beats Iskander, HFH, Lancelot, Medea, Medusa and Sasaki. Maybe Hercules too eventual if God Hand doesn't adapt to protect from weaponless attacks. Loses to both Arturia's, Gilgamesh, maybe Cuchulain and Diamuid thanks to their regen negation if they can keep cutting.

Berserker/Lancelot - wins against Emiya, maybe Iskander, probably steals Diamuid's weapons and kills him with them, loses to Gil and both Sabers.

There are a few missing, but IDK

One on one, no clue

With his reality marble though, she won't be able to use Cybele or else it would be as if she was fighting every member of the army at once, and the charge path of Bellepheron seems quite narrow in comparison to the size of his army.

Gargoyle One said:
Not really. Have you seen Battle Royale? They typically tend to be longer and drawn out fights, like the Grail War itself.
Never seen it so I don't know. Anyways, I suppose so. I mean, EMIYA's 4km range (correct me if I'm wrong) gets default to be starting distance according to standard battle assumptions, and with a high enough spot, he can monitor Fuyuki from there.

Medea gets to work in trying to get the others to secure the mountain, which will annoy Sasaki after being stuck at the gate in every route, but meh. Gilles hides in Zero!Arturia's closet to scheme around, maybe bring some dead children to feed his Chtulu. EMIYA's going in blind since he wasn't in the third war so he doesn't know the combatants except Gil and Saber.

Then again, you have Iskandar who will call them out to have them join his army, Gilgamesh who wil get impatient if it gets too long, and Lancezerker who will rage at seeing Zero!Arturia, causing in-fighting among Fate Zero team.

On another note, I just noticed that Stay Night has Alter instead of Rin!Saber. Lel.

Oh, oh! It'd be funny if Medea springs a trap on the Zero team with spatial freezing, then EMIYA deploys UBW and spams an infinitismal amount of Rule Breaker on them.

Gil carries his team of mongrels. Honestly you should have done apocrypha servants vs stay night and zero servants with prep time would have been much more interesting.

I don't think Gil would take it easy if Iskandar gets killed by anyone other than himself, he respected him a lot, even saying that he'd be willing to fight him whenever he wants; in this case, if anything happens to Iskandar, or as soon as Iskandar loses him NP, Gilgamesh uses his '**** you' button. If their relationship is more like theirs in the banquet, he might not be more serious in which case I think most of F/Z would lose before Gil decides to get serious but ultimately I don't see a scenario where Gil doesn't get serious.

Iskandar could run Medusa over with Via Expungatio before she petrifies him but he usually doesn't do that. Gil crushes Emiya and Artoria beats Alter because better instincts. Lancelot can only kill Heracles with Arondight so he can at best take 5 lives. Hassans is a joke and gets insta killed by Saski. Gilles can stalemate Medea if he goes Cthulhu but he probably dies before he can do that. Diarmuid dies to Gae Bolg.

However if Zero teams up Lancelot can steamroll anyone even Hercules if he gets GoB weapons. But if Stay Night teams up they can win by doing a combo of Cybele and Rule Breaker. Basically leads to all servants vs Gil which means he goes serious and wins with Ea or doesn't and Medea wins.

I can't agree with Arturia beating Alter, bear in mind I'm referring to Fate Zero Arturia, even UBW I really don't know if instincts can save her from a huge raw power advantage.

Medusa doesn't start with her eyes IIRC, so it really depends on who starts with their best stuff.

Arotria has A rank agility and A rank instincts while Alter has D rank agility and B rank instincts and can spam Excalibur but only one excaliblast will decide the fight and since Excalibur has oaths on it similar to protocalibur Artoria could overpower Alters Excalibur. Mostly due to the fact that Excalibur Morgan is used with evil intentions and other things that don't fulfill the oaths that Artoria has which I'm to lazy to list. Even if we ignore that I still think Artoria beats Alter with superior speed and instincts.

Iskandar doesn't start with Via Expungatio either, he usually does normal charges until he thinks he can end the fight with either Ionian hetairoi or Via Expungatio. While Medusa is more willing to use Cybele in heavens feel IIRC.

Iskandar is more than confident enough to call for everyone's attention and get them to join his army.

Bumping this.

About assassin, I know he guy jobbed in FZ but are we considering he can make multiple clones of himself? All of which are possibly 7C? If anything he surrounds Sasaki with his clones and pummels him.

Back