• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/type Redline Manga (Calcs for these, please?)

So...for anyone who can measure and calculate explosion output, would anyone be able to gauge the Destructive Capacity of this explosion here? (from the Fate/Type Redline manga)

0001-001.png

The story's setting is during the 1940's (takes place during the second world war) so I guess that's where this explosion is taking place, meaning I guess most of the structures are made of brick, stone and concrete. I saw one calc. put it at 0.2 tons of TNT (small building level) which I'm....slightly skeptical on that (maybe they were replying to another post or something).
0001-002.png

So yeah, any help would be appreciated. Also this series kicks ass; check it out if you're a Type-Moon fan (It's a revision of Fate/Koha Ace except in a more serious setting).
0001-003.png

Was already calc'd here:

It is a surface explosion, so the only challenging part is finding the radius of the explosion.

Though there is currently a content revision thread to upgrade Servants to Tier 6 based on other feats.

Back