• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. Timehax is a useful ability if you can harm your enemy, but here, it doesn't seem like strange can affect Griffith. He's not only non-corporeal, but his true self will always be on a different plane of existence.

Strange has Astral form and other related abilities. For the purposes of this match I’m going to say that verse equalization makes him able to affect Griffith‘s essence and thus harm him if he can get past the non-corporeality, which be may be able to do through the same reasoning.

That is straight up not allowed. You can’t just give somebody the ability to effect a non corporal without a true essence.

I can move to fun and games if you want to do that.
True
“Sans vs One above all but sans is omnipotence”

That is straight up not allowed. You can’t just give somebody the ability to effect a non corporal without a true essence.

I can move to fun and games if you want to do that.
My bad, I figured it was already the case since they both have “astral” forms. That was part of the reason I made the thread, since I thought they could reasonable combat each other. I only meant to clarify the situation in my previous message. Is this not the case? Can they not interact via verse equalization and the nature of their abilities?

My bad, I figured it was already the case since they both have “astral” forms. That was part of the reason I made the thread, since I thought they could reasonable combat each other. I only meant to clarify the situation in my previous message. Is this not the case? Can they not interact via verse equalization and the nature of their abilities?
I dont rhink strange can hurt him

Strange can only effect Astral Forms while in an astral form himself, but he can’t use any of his magic or his time stuff in that state.

Also, killing the body means Strange is also dead.
Huh, I forgot he couldn’t use magic in Astral Form. Then discounting that, does Strange have any method of properly fighting Griffith, or is this a stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back