• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate: Does Gilgamesh's Ea have durability negation?

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
Looking at the explanation for Durability Negation, Space-Time Manipulation:

For example, it's as easy to distort a material object by distorting a portion of the space in which it is located. Or even send the object (or part of it) back or forward in time. The effect on the object will be the same, whether it's a sheet of titanium or a piece of cardboard).
looks like Enuma Elish bypasses conventional Durability, as it distorts and destroys space itself, kinda like Kakashi's Kamui wich also distorts space.

Here are a couple of examples that show Ea destroying space itself and turning it into Void.

- "Come now and look up—to Enuma Elish!" Heaven screamed, and Earth shook. An enormous collection of prana was released, grinding at the laws of space.

- the fissure expanded further in width, swallowing the surrounding earth and the knights. No, not only the earth; the cracks stretched out from the surface to empty air, distorting space and sucking in the atmosphere. The surroundings were blown into the end of the void by a surging wind.

"O EA, SING WITH ALL THY HEART!!" Gilgamesh was not speaking to the Hero, but to the sword in his hand. As if replying him, the cylindrical blade in his hand turned and twisted the air like a tunneling machine. Everything converged onto the blade, and became progressively compressed. The hyper-dense layers of gas beyond the limit of physics soon turned into an all-annihilating weapon that was devouring Space itself.

"ENUMA-------ELISH!"

The microcosm that had been compressed beyond the limit around Ea was unleashed. The pressure released buckled the Space around, the World was turned inside out by the Void. The Void leaked from the fractured Space further tore at the Space, causing infinite cracks that further eroded the World.

Going by these examples, I think that Ea bypasses conventional Durability.

Any input on this is appreciated.

I am the wrong person to ask, but I have added Gilgamesh's profile as a topic, and will change the title of the thread to get attention from people who know about the series.

Enuma Elish probably ignores durability, yes.

Ea does bypasses conventional Durability based on how it works, well that is what I've gotten to understand by the multiple times he has used it in the different series within the franchise.

Okay. I suppose that you can modify the profile accordingly then.

They are busy with a tier revision project at the moment, but I can temporarily unlock the page for you.

Tell me here when you are done.

The space time manipulation isn't the thing that makes it so dangerous, something which many people forget.

Here is a very good way to explain what EA does:

Performing the miracle of genesis, the attack opens an abyss capable of crushing all of creation, and the center of the storm is not calm, but rather a hole to hell itself that returns all that enters its realm to the nothingness from which it originated.

In short everything turn back where it originated from, which is nothing.

@Ant

Done. Sorry this took so long, computer decided it was a great time to start crashing. If there's something not conform with the standard writing, please feel free to correct it.

Back