• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
Fal Chavamee has his duel weilded energy swords, the Meta has his Brute Shot. Fal is bloodlusted and Meta is in his normal state. Who wins?

The Meta kinda destroys in every category but reactions (which Fal completely outclassed). The thing though is Fal can't even harm The Meta his high durability.

Fal is physically much stronger, he could kick down hunters which were several stories high, he could just blitz Meta with several attacks.

He may be physically stronger but The Meta definitely has an overall advantage in dealing damage. Besides Fal's AP isn't strong enough to get past The Meta's durability.

Fal can't blitz The Meta because The Meta is faster overall, except for reactions which is MUCH higher.

I go with Fal, more smart and faster in combat.

Meanwhile, while Meta has more abilities but i still think Fal still more skilled.

I mean COME ON!

FAL TOOK ON ENTIRE COVENANT ARMY!!!

Before I vote, I kinda want to point out that Fal's profile is a little messed up. Not sure what the justifications for Hypersonic combat and reaction speed or Class-100 lifting strength are; but I do know he should be superior to MC and Thel; who are both Subsonic combat speed, Supersonic+ reaction speed, and Class-10 lifting strength. Fal would be at least that high, but I don't quite see evidence for his current ratings. There's also his AP and durability; his durability should be at least Room level scaling from other Spartans and Elites, but his AP depends on his weaponry.

Anyway, I suppose Fal would have to be a lot more tactical due to taking on armies by himself, but Meta does have superior hax. On top of that, taking on 30-foot hunters does seem impressive; especially compared to the 12-foot hunters; that likely implies superior physical strength. I'll lean towards Fal with high difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back