• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: X793 Post-Elentear Base Wendy CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Yep, it's another Wendy CRT, but this one's about her Post-Elentear key. This has been bugging me for some time, so here I am addressing it. Wendy's "At least 6-A, likely far higher" rating should be changed, in my opinion. Her AP justification is "clashed with Haku, but is overall far weaker" and her justification for her durability is "survived attacks from Haku, but is overall far weaker." While Wendy is obviously weaker than Haku, the extent of this is exaggerated and should be fixed.

So, obviously enough, Haku was able to overpower Wendy in the clash and send her flying, but saying she "survived" Haku's attacks means she was barely able to withstand them. This is not the case, as Wendy withstands his attacks pretty well and can keep fighting. In fact, she takes them better than others in their fights with Dark Dragon Slayer Knights. As an additional point, though Haku let himself get hit by the attack, her Sky Dragon's Roar causes some damage to Haku.

I propose she scales like Natsu and Erza currently do, scaling to at most 1/4 as strong as her Dragon Force, making her "At most 5-B"

Also, about Wendy clashing with Haku, that works as a lifting strength feat. They both exert a force on each other, in which they can stalemate for a moment before Wendy gets overpowered. Haku is currently "At least Class T." I believe Wendy should be Class T for clashing with Haku, though still being weaker, because the scaling chain for the Class T characters is so massive and Haku is actually around the upper echelon of the scaling chain. Thus, having enough force to momentarily stalemate Haku shouldn't push Wendy out of Class T.

And there's that. Thoughts?

Base Wendy was literally getting tossed though while obviously Haku looked like he was playing with her and it was required to be DF to even win the fight

Base Wendy was literally getting tossed though while obviously Haku looked like he was playing with her and it was required to be DF to even win the fight
That's why she's below Haku, so the rating I proposed is actually agreeing with you. Wendy was able to take multiple of Haku's attacks in her base form and keep fighting, just like with Base Natsu and Base Erza.

It seems as if Wendy certainly damaged Haku with her attacks, at least a bit. So yes, this makes sense to me. Wendy is shaping up to be a solid fighter for versus battles.

Aight, that's 3 staff agreements and a nigh-unanimous agreement with the only disagreeing person having not elaborated any further after I addressed what he said

It should be fine to apply changes, so I'mma do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back