• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail X791 Scaling

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
I believe we should scale Base Natsu and those who scale to him to 7-B, Gray fought and took plenty of damage from Silver, who has a 7-B feat, and Base Natsu overpowered Sting and Rogue's combined power and they are both individually far above Base Natsu in X784 who is now Low 7-B, so that's support for 7-B as well

Anonymous has more evidence for this, but at this point it seems fairly accurate that they are 7-B

And here I was just typing up a CRT myself so for an actual OP, read below

We are currently scaling X791 base forms to Gray's Eternal Flame (4.3 megatons) and Etherious Forms/Dual Element Modes to Silver's Sun Village feat (25.8 megatons). The 25 megatons is what we scale the Etherious forms to at the moment but issue here is

• Base Natsu beats up base Jackal and even clashes with his Etherious form (Ch 362)
  • Base Natsu is able to fight Franmalth amped by Hades' soul (Hades tanked stronger LFDM attacks so he scales to 7-B) and later LFDM (Ch 375).
  • Natsu eventually wins by just beating him into submission in base (Ch 379)
  • Gray amping himself with Ice-Make is able to immediately kill Silver and was only losing due to previously hitting him with ice that was resisted (Ch 392)
  • Etherious Form amps are roughly equal to Dual Element modes shown in the Tempester and Torafuzar fight (Ch 395). In case anyone says they were bullying the two, they would have done it base to base as seen with Jackal so amp to amp changes nothing and isn't an insurmountable amp.
Agree here: Me, Mitch, Calaca, Zackra, Cinos, Henry, ShadowGun, Gar, Ion

Agree on another thread: 1997, DragonEmp, Torch

Disagree: Blacke, CNBA3

Yes, I really did copy and paste from Mitch's thread and yes, I did assume people's stances on this.

Edit: Slight mistake on my part for the disagree peeps, pretty sure they only disagreed with Low 7-B X784 and not 7-B X791. Soz guys

I agree as well. I always found weird Natsu was Low 7-B+ despite overpowering two Low 7-B+ attacks in an Unison Raid.

This makes much more sense.

I also agree with the scaling.

Given this is a CRT for X791 scaling, I feel we should scale Base IDSM Gray to Mard Geer given he can tank physical hits from him.

Well it's unanimous thus far, just a few more people agreeing and i'm fine with this

Call Schnee One and maybe Dragonmasterxyz (since he seems to be regaining interest in the manga).

Back