• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail vs. Black Clover: I am the Bone of my Sword

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
First off, you a real one if you get the reference.

More importantly, here comes a Fairy Tail vs. Black Clover matchup. True to its name, it involves a bone user and a sword user, specifically 55% Zenon vs. Suzaku. For reference, 55% Zenon scales to 7.29 teratons and Suzaku scales to 7 teratons. This should be fun.

mJow91F.png
vs.
1w5YTUq.png

Speed is equalized, standard battle assumptions apply otherwise. Who's taking this?

Zenon Zogratis:

Suzaku:

Inconclusive:

I got the reference 👀

I'll speak for 55% Zenon later, though I hope you know his higher percentages cannot be restricted as they're in the same tier, meaning he can use 100% if needed

Suzaku scales 7 Teratons, his strengths are Empowerment based on emotions and Sword Absorption to further strengthen himself along with Magic Resistance Negation and Limited Power Mimicry plus a Possible Resistance cutting attacks, his Kurnugi Style Sword Drawing Art Abyss: Underworld Black Purgatory Slash was capable of defeating Human Form Selene so it should be stronger than her normal power
55% Devil Power Zenon has 7.26 Teratons but it can go up to its 80% which are 10.6 Teratons and its 100% which are 13.25 Teratons, its strengths are Bone Weapon Creation (normally bone swords) the necks can be regenerated almost automatically , but his trump card is his Spatial Magic: Spatial Mana Domination that allows him to deny the attacks and defense of his opponents and attack from multiple angles, it is established that only those Space Manipulation similar to his or with greater power of him are the ones. The only ones that are not affected by that technique.

With these data, Suzaku's only possibilities to fight Zenon would be to strengthen himself with his emotions and absorb his bone swords to strengthen enough to not be affected by Spatial Mana Domination and he happened to obtain Zenon's bone magic after that he should try to kill Zenon quickly with Kurnugi Style Sword Drawing Art Abyss: Underworld Black Purgatory Slash but all this would become difficult if not impossible if Zenon increases his power to 80% or 100%, at that point with a difference of almost double and the superiority that gives Spatial Mana Domination the serious victory of Zenon

For all the above, I give the victory to Zenon.

It prevents people from casting spells but Suzaku can just use his sword to the same effect. Just ask Natsu and Erza

It prevents people from casting spells but Suzaku can just use his sword to the same effect. Just ask Natsu and Erza
Yeah the problem is that he already has the ap disadvantage and now he also cannot use spells?, i do not see anything stopping zenon from doing long range danmmaku until suzaku dies

I wanna keep this up though so should I swap one of these characters out for someone else?

Back