• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

Once again, these are the revisions this should have been very simple

1. Atlas Flame and Motherglare should upscale to 7-B+, they are shown to be far above Laxus, who scales to 43.9 Megatons, meaning they only need to be 1.2x stronger than him to reach the halfway point of 7-B, which is 53.15 Megatons

2. Hellfire Natsu should also scale to 7-B+, because he ate Atlas Flames Power and added to his own, that would mean he scales to 78.95 Megatons

3. Etherious Form Mard Geer should be at least 2x stronger than his Base Form, not because of a stated multiplier, but because he took no damage from the combined attack of both Devil Slayer Gray and Empowered Natsu, who were both at this point comparable to or stronger than Base Mard Geer, not to mention that he took no damage from Devil Slayer Gray who had the benefit of Devil Slayer Magic, which would have negged a lot of Mard's durability, and yet still, Mard took no damage, this would mean Etherious Form Mard Geer would scale to at least 449.8 Megatons

4. X791 Dragon Force Natsu completely overpowers and wrecks Etherious Form Mard Geer for the entire time he is in the form, Natsu only needs to be 1.2x stronger than him to reach the halfway point of 7-A, which is 550 Megatons, so he should scale to that

@BlackeJan

I assume that means you agree with Hellfire Natsu scaling to Atlas Flame now? In that case, I'll make said changes, it's a rather small fix, 3 and 4 can be saved for an all purpose CRT along with scaling X784 Fodder

@Demon

Well yeah the i agree and disagree with (2) but I'll do that later. What I still disagree is (3) and (4)

Looking at you guys picking magics to be an OP isekai protag and not seeing any God Slayers smh. Imma just be the Magic/Evil God Slayer so I just bypass all non God Slayer resistances and can neg any magic attacks, amp to whatever level and hand out all the Ls. All I gotta do is keep training physically to not get oneshot by the higher tiers and I am good.

Doesn't he? Or do you mean on the profile in which case it would just be waiting for the move and more showings to add it if it's not there.

AnonymousBlank said:
Looking at you guys picking magics to be an OP isekai protag and not seeing any God Slayers smh. Imma just be the Magic/Evil God Slayer so I just bypass all non God Slayer resistances and can neg any magic attacks, amp to whatever level and hand out all the Ls. All I gotta do is keep training physically to not get oneshot by the higher tiers and I am good.
You say that like being a Dragon Slayer with that setup doesn't make you Acnologia.

I picked SDS so I could be really strong but not basically invincible. I'd probably be able to get a dual element mode with a God Slayer if I kept Zancrow alive and kept sparring with him or something.

I need the nigh invincibility to offset my lazy nature since I won't be getting strong conventionally by training so I need a buffer. If I ever take an L then I just gotta train to the level of whoever gave it to me or eat their magic just watch me nom Etherion during ToH

@Zencha

Well the God Seeds each need one for having separate powers and Aldo needs one for being all of them combined unless tree Ziggy is just Aldo but smol where it becomes 5 keys

Hmmm ...... time for my own question. What would FT be like if Natsu wasn't there? That meaning Zeref failed to resurrect him as END. Things like the 400 Year plan, Larcade, Tartaros, Happy being hatched etc can still happen if you don't want to bother with too many butterflies or feel they still would.

That's assuming the world survives the 400 years between Acno and Zeref emerging.

Remember Zeref only really stopped being active in the world at large during that period because he was part of the Acnologia assassination plan, he was only involved in that plan due to he and Igneel's friendship which only held because of baby Natsu, not to mention he was quite possibly the main factor in that plan (no one was nearly smart enough to build the eclipse gate). So he waited 400 years in the hope that Natsu will show up in his time and kill him.

But with no Natsu, he has no reason to wait and he'd probably have lost his mind even more than he already did. This would likely provoke Acno to action, since he likes to screw Zeref over and who knows how things would spiral

Planetary war between Acno and the DG's

Zeref goes wild with his demons

Ends up being a worse timeline than the one where the Eclipse Gate brought back the dragons.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ends up being a worse timeline than the one where the Eclipse Gate brought back the dragons.
Pretty much

General rule of time travel in fiction; the timeline ur in is usually the best timeline. If it isn't then I hate to break it to u, but that means ur in a side timeline

Zeref and Igneel were already friends though. That's why he even entrusted Natsu to Igneel in the first place, because he could trust him to raise, protect and train Natsu both to kill Acnologia and himself. I'd argue the plan would continue the same as normal but without Igneel having a Slayer or some new guy Congrats, you guys are now a self insert ovo

I wish Zeref and Igneel's friendship got expanded on more, like how did they meet and become friends, I feel like that would be a very interesting story

Question, were Irene, Belserion (The Dragon) and Igneel possible allies during the Dragon King Festival? (Before the appearance of Acnologia)

Maybe^

I don't think Igneel was a part of Dragonov though, I mean, every single dragon from Dragonov got killed

When was Tartarus established and what were the Etherious doing before its formation? Why didn't they have a more active role before the time-skip?

Vampire Vamp said:
Or warod accidentally becomes a wood dragon slayer, impossible, but would make a nice what if.
That could also be a possibility, Warod the Wood Dragon God Slayer and his new homies Aldoron and the God Seed straight out of Ishgar.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Battler356ushiromiya

Here is the official scans of Selene's description
If lucy does recieve a powerup from selene what should it be and how strong do you think she should become. Im excited most for this arc because we can finally get a true badass Lucy.

You gotta do something about that ungodly Wall of Text first though.

Break all the paragraphs up. Use some bullet points. Please.

Back