• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

@Yoyco this is what I mean.

Aldo vs Naruto, Madara and Aizen are just obvious stomps

Aldo vs the OP characters... wow Luffy beating Aldo? Just... wow

man fairy tail and bleach in comicvine get so much shit(downplay) it's not even funny

on the other hand one one piece gets wanked so much I remember alot of guys saying that Issho can solo fairy tail and bleach

Issho soloing FT is one thing, he's a good deal faster than the cast (if we use his high end speed) even though he can't hurt the god tiers or put down Zeref, but Bleach? Aka the verse that can be summed up in passives and reiatsu crush gg? What're ppl on?

people just hate bleach because the whole yhwack aizen reiatsu crush and they think it's wank

Davidsteel1 said:
@Yoyco this is what I mean.
Aldo vs Naruto, Madara and Aizen are just obvious stomps

Aldo vs the OP characters... wow Luffy beating Aldo? Just... wow
When I said Madara, it isn't ten tails madara. Just to clarify

About RC on CV, it's basically like how we used to restrict every passive for them.

And if it's not Jubidara, is it living VotE, living 4th War or edo?

They used living 4th war & Edo versions in different threads. Basically saying Aldo gets one shot because no durability feats ect ect ect

@Yoyco that's still a mismatch though Madara with his Susanoo hits 6A, it's still a stomp just a little less of a stomp now.

@Dragon skimming some of the threads is just hilarious, god the way ppl lay into each other is just wonderful to see

I do not really like Comicvine for their crazy stats inflation from statements and even harsh punishments to members

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Chapter Translations: https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/read/ft100yq/en/0/55/page/1
Aldoron had people create a town on his body so people who come to live there and he could steal their magic power but absorbing their nutrients... that's really dark, also if he was already sealed, then why would Elefseria claim he needs to be sealed, when he already was? More proof that his goal is not what he says it is
elf created his guild 100 year ago, so aldron was absorbing ppl life force for 300 years, that's enough reason to seal him

Me: "Yeah so I wanna do a match with this character and Aizen"

Bleach Fan: "Reiatsu Crush"

Me: "Ok, how about with Ichigo, he's less haxxed and..."

Me: "Ok, how about Hanataro, he's fodder"

Me: "GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!, BLEACH IS BS!!!!!!"

Doesn't help that the exact level of their soul manipulation is irritatingly unspecific; I've seen numbers ranging from hundreds to millions in regards to just how potent their soul hax is.

Fairy Tail characters' souls are likely Durable as their bodies.

Natsu as a soul was stomping Wraith possessed Makarov.

Astral projection only allows to give his soul a form, it doesn't increase the durability and stuff. I mean Natsu's soul wasn't destroyed by Wraith's Soul attacks either even before it got a form.

So it is likely unless the Bleach character is stronger, they don't Soul Crush Fairy Characters.

I honestly think Magic is linked to one's soul.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Me: "Yeah so I wanna do a match with this character and Aizen"

Me: "Ok, how about with Ichigo, he's less haxxed and..."

Me: "Ok, how about Hanataro, he's fodder"

Me: "GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!, BLEACH IS BS!!!!!!"
If you want to counter Reiatsu crush just have someone with greated Spiritual powers and problem solved

Yeah, Bleach outclasses Fairy Tail in every way, well except the characters, story, artwork, and the ending... But that's just my opinion 😅

Artwork is a 50/50 for me, I dig Bleach's aesthetic

Also Kenpachi is effing awesome, I've read the final arc half a dozen times and every time I do it for Kenpachi

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, Bleach outclasses Fairy Tail in every way, well except the characters, story, artwork, and the ending... But that's just my opinion 😅

The Soul Society arc would like a word with you.

^Oh I like Bleach a lot and the Soul Society Arc is awesome, but I just feel that the Thousand Year Blood War just dropped the ball so hard... like I like parts of it, but it was a little too confusing and rushed

I just prefer Fairy Tail characters, story, artwork, and the ending

I just want to mention some quick revisions that don't really warrant an entire CRT and can probably be settled right here as they are fairly straight forward and not controversial

1. Atlas Flame and Motherglare should upscale to 7-B+, they are shown to be far above Laxus, who scales to 43.9 Megatons, meaning they only need to be 1.2x stronger than him to reach the halfway point of 7-B, which is 53.15 Megatons

2. Hellfire Natsu should also scale to 7-B+, because he ate Atlas Flames Power and added to his own, that would mean he scales to 78.95 Megatons

3. Etherious Form Mard Geer should be at least 2x stronger than his Base Form, not because of a stated multiplier, but because he took no damage from the combined attack of both Devil Slayer Gray and Empowered Natsu, who were both at this point comparable to or stronger than Base Mard Geer, not to mention that he took no damage from Devil Slayer Gray who had the benefit of Devil Slayer Magic, which would have negged a lot of Mard's durability, and yet still, Mard took no damage, this would mean Etherious Form Mard Geer would scale to at least 449.8 Megatons

4. X791 Dragon Force Natsu completely overpowers and wrecks Etherious Form Mard Geer for the entire time he is in the form, Natsu only needs to be 1.2x stronger than him to reach the halfway point of 7-A, which is 550 Megatons, so he should scale to that

This all pretty straight forward and affects very few characters

Back