• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

Just curious: Why can't the change be made now if it's accepted? If the answer is the forum move, Dragon Ball Heroes characters have just been boosted from 2-B to 2-A earlier today

That is true. The Etherion CRT should yeet all of this anyway and turn this into merely a supporting feat

Yeah i mean Toneri moving destroying and recreating planet and Momoshike absorbing powers from the stars of his parallel universe he made(in novels tho).

Finally FT getting power cliffings

>Toneri moving destroying and recreating planet

Eh, Toneri moved the moon, not a planet. And anyway, I severely doubt Selene will use the literal moon as a weapon, but I do wonder what her power could be.

Who knows, Selene could pull some sh*t with the real moon, at least I hope so, it's not like Aldoron has been lacking in feats

When I read her title, what came to my mind was that she would use something like "moonlight" as some source of energy blasts, but let's see.

I am iffy about Toneri's stats but anyway, If Selene can move the moon, that would be hilarious

Ionliosite said:
she would use something like "moonlight" as some source of energy blasts
It would be dope if she can attack with literal light beams. Either that or directly attack the earth with an energy beam from the Moon. These are some good potential speed feats in the Moon God Dragon arc.

And ofc nothing beats crashing the Moon down to earth.

Here's the official translations of Selene's description

"Then there's the Moon Dragon God. A massive dragon who uses the power of the stars"

Take from that what you will

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Here's the official translations of Selene's description
"Then there's the Moon Dragon God. A massive dragon who uses the power of the stars"

Take from that what you will
"A massive dragon"

im guessing she is the 2nd biggest god dragon then.

I like to believe I'm a patient person, but...

• I have to wait for this pandemic to be over
  • I have to wait for the Forum Move
  • I have to wait for the Fairy Tail Game
  • I have to wait for shonen jump to return to weekly status
  • I have to wait for the latest chapter translations
Natsu On Waiting

Aldoron is really embarrassing tf out of Mercphobia. At this point I feel sorry for Merc. He got d**ked down by Natsu amped by seemingly insignificant part of Ignia's flames. And the feats performed by Aldoron and the scale is on a whole another level compared to Merc.

Now that Hiro has set the bar this high in terms of visual feats, I don't think he'd lower it in the next chapters (at least the AP if not the Destructive scale). Considering the trend, next Dragon Gods should be even more impressive than this.

Chapter Translations: https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/read/ft100yq/en/0/55/page/1

Aldoron had people create a town on his body so people who come to live there and he could steal their magic power but absorbing their nutrients... that's really dark, also if he was already sealed, then why would Elefseria claim he needs to be sealed, when he already was? More proof that his goal is not what he says it is

Also the hax and abilities Aldoron has as a whole is incredible, he's wrecking the whole guild, man I gotta say, Aldoron is pretty darn awesome, I haven't seen Natsu so outclassed in a long time, ever since the start of Alvarez, he hasn't taken an L and stood up to everyone, but here, he's in an awful shape, can't wait to see him go all out and hopefully pull out a win somehow

Nerd1435 said:
We include KE of Aldoron + Rocks + Fragmentation energy.
I don't think you can combine all of those things to get his AP.

Logically speaking his KE going into the ground is what causes the rocks to launch into the air and the fragmentation to occur.

It's not like the Fragmentation matters anyways^

It's so minor when compared to the KE that removing it from the result completely doesn't change the result at all really

Also wasn't there a full body shot you could use in this chapter as opposed to using like 6 other separate images to find his size? Like that's a very complex method of attempting to find his size.

Either way it's around 283 teratons, including the fragmentation part doesn't make much of a notable difference

So does the Death guy have fate manip? That's what it's looking like to me, since Wendy's cancel thing failed. I wonder what's up with the Gears dude.

Also slightly disappointed Aldoron hasn't said anything about Natsu or the others being Dragon Slayers. Unless he has and I forgot already.

Nerd1435 said:
Aldoron is really embarrassing tf out of Mercphobia. At this point I feel sorry for Merc. He got d**ked down by Natsu amped by seemingly insignificant part of Ignia's flames. And the feats performed by Aldoron and the scale is on a whole another level compared to Merc.
Now that Hiro has set the bar this high in terms of visual feats, I don't think he'd lower it in the next chapters (at least the AP if not the Destructive scale). Considering the trend, next Dragon Gods should be even more impressive than this.
Yea, Merc seemed more like an tutorial or intro into how hard this quest will be

Eh, I mean we already knew that they weren't always Dragon Gods and that they were much weaker before. So Acno stomping a pre Dragon God Aldoron doesn't mean anything.

All we know is that Post-SBT Acnologia is stronger than the Dragon Gods because the Space Between Time is far stronger than Pre-SBT Acnologia and should be superior to the Dragon Gods by a significant amount

I wonder if the final villian in 100yr quest will surpass SBT Acno?

Metro's wood golems are tanky asf. They haven't been affected by anything so far. Doom is hax as expected. Gears v Jellal was teased...damn. I need Jellal to use some new magic

Ig Hiro's saving the best fights for last, Jellal v Gears & Aldo v Natsu.

Back