• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

It's Mashima's birthday boyos.

Wish the man a good day, safety during this current pandemic, joy and many more birthdays

Okay, I'm honestly confused on how Acnologia's boost after absorbing the Space Between Time works for his human form. Is it a power 1 (Acnologia) + power 2 (SBT) sort of thing?

QUESTIONAIRE TIME!!!

Which is a better movie in your opinion, Phoenix Priestess or Dragon Cry?

I'd probably go with Dragon Cry, saw it in theaters with some friends and it was a whole lot of fun, also seeing Natsu finally slay a dragon was hell satisfying, however I do prefer the Phoenix Priestess's art design better

Lucy dancing might be one of the best pieces of "plot" in the entire god darn universe

Definitely Dragon Cry. For starters, Phoenix Priestess' artstyle physically hurt me. Second, I just... loved it more overall to be honest.

And yes, the "plot" was great :)

What If Scenario:

Natsu accepted both the Dragon Seed and Demon/Devil Seed, and became a Devil/Demon-Dragon Slayer (END + Dragonification) but retains his humanity.

What happens?

OneBleachHurricane said:
What If Scenario:
Natsu accepted both the Dragon Seed and Demon/Devil Seed, and became a Devil/Demon-Dragon Slayer (END + Dragonification) but retains his humanity.

What happens?
He becomes untouchable at that point lol

I mean what festival can they have when everything is on lockdown? its good though that they need to take a break and all that

Gotta go with Phoenix Priestess. Dragon cry had some epic fights, but besides Animus the villains in Dragon cry were pretty forgettable.

Eclairs death was heartbreaking, also Erza's unwitting involvement in her death and Makarov's very deliberate hand in her death I felt were interesting complications. Especially Makarov, can't hate him for his decision but it's still pretty jarring from the old man

I just looked at the previous lifting strength calculation for Natsu in the Dragon Cry Movie. How do we know that Animus was punched to the stratosphere?

And

What do you think are the most interesting/underrated abilities in Fairy Tail potential wise?

Back