• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 16 (Another one that will disappear into the void)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Also the KE of the rocks for Aldoron's Feat in the chapter is High 6-B
But this will become irrelevant anyways since they'll scale to Etherion after the big CRT
Well in the worst case scenario that it gets denied (for some reason, I don't know, people will just be so adamant about denying it), we can have a nice High 6-B here

@Nerd

I did, but fragmentation is very weak and is like 1/1000 of the KE

@DragonGamer

It still needs to get evaluated, could get decently downgraded for all we know

Ah I see. Aldoron's KE could multiply the result by almost twice making it more consistent. (But it is kind of a pain calculating his mass)

Personally I'm hoping for a feat the surpasses the Etherion feat completely, so we don't have to rely on it for scaling

Davidsteel1 said:
Personally I'm hoping for a feat the surpasses the Etherion feat completely, so we don't have to rely on it for scaling
Yeah, especially since Etherion via evidence far lower than all of the God Tiers

I'm still hoping for 5-C stuff

The biggest problem is that High 6-A is such a GIANT tier

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I guess Acnologia must have left Aldoron in a death-like state for Acnologia to have left him alive
he grows bck from his death-like state like a plant.

(i know its a bad pun but...)

I just want Selene to move the moon, I can see it now

It's daytime and she gets pissed and then she makes it nightime, and the characters are like, how'd you do that and then she says "I just sped up the moon's cycle"

Selene has the power of stars, she just moves all of them, boom insatnt 4-A

Davidsteel1 said:
Etherion by calc would still be stronger

??? I'm saying I'm hoping for a feat calced higher than the current Etherion calc, so we don't need to use it for scaling anymore

Moon Dragon God that has the power of the stars

Moon and Star feats have so much potential

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Inb4 Tier 4 feat happens and VS Battles Wiki just shuts down as a result

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
We have seen other feats that have power of the moon stars and sun before, so don't get your hopes up.

such a dissapointment that acnologia only fought his weaker self back then. would really like to have seen current DGs acnologia.

Well it's not like they have an accurate measure of Acnologia's strength after 400 years.

Even Igneel has genuinely believed he could dedeat Acnologia and that he could bury Acnologia with his own Talons. But according to him, Acnologia turned out to be stronger than expected.

Now Igneel is someone who has faced Acnologia 400 years back, as well as after 400 years as well, he is not someone who likes to boast or someone cocky asf either unlike Ignia.

Igneel who holds more knowledge about Acnologia's strength based on evudence in the series was wrong about Acnologia's actual strength 400 years later. It is doubftul whether the God Dragons had the knowledge about Acnologia from the present age.

Not to mention Acnologia had never gone all out in a fight until the Alvarez Arc, Zeref says he's been waiting for someone to truly challenge him, meaning even Igneel didn't push Acnologia to use his absolute full strength

Wonder how much smaller he was back then. I'm sure he was already huge, but maybe not island sized.

Okay so what are everyone's thoughts on Elefseria and his roll to play in this? Do you guys think he's gonna end up the final boss, maybe even with the combined powers of the dragon gods? So far if he has their abilities, he already gonna be nearly unstoppable based on the stuff we've already been shown. And there's still 3 more DG's left plus what ever a Law dragon (if it's similar to Freed's Jutsu Shiki then that's also pretty scary for a god tier character to have) is capable of.

Ovrhide said:
Wonder how much smaller he was back then. I'm sure he was already huge, but maybe not island sized.
He was big enough to carry a city only. How big are the cities?

@Zackra1799

I think he will be the final boss, he's the one who created guilds in the first place and is likely really strong on his own, I imagine he'll take the powers of the dragon gods to maybe cleanse the world of non mages or something

Also how can you not have the Law Dragon not fight? I'd imagine he's hax asf, only thing he's probably lacking is stats comparable to the DGs, since he hasn't done the quest himself.

Damn, that stomps tho. Imagine if Aldoron did this stomp to get the energy to attack Natsu without moving his God Seed Body?

I mean if we take Aldo's statement seriously then his GS should be equal to the size of the real body. It's weird how he said it, but it implies that small body is as strong as the large one.

The Aldoron calc got accepted as High 6-B, so in a worse case scenario where Etherion CRT goes wrong, which it shouldn't, the 6-B's become High 6-B

Back