• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

I think the rules already been broken then, the rest of the guild and Jellal have already helped out against Aldoron

Plus when has the guild ever followed the rules?

Wait a minute. I just remembered something. Can this thing be considered a laser? I want to say. This stuff is pretty much a "Energy Beams". And it is show to have an absurd velocity. Like Sting light laser . (His elements is Light but he can eat white things as well. His magic is like a "Holy Magic of Pure Light" as he said himself) And since Freezia energy beam got treatment of "laser" despite that it did not have the criteria at the time. If we could apply the same, I think we will have our first FTL speed feat from in Fairy Tail lol.

I don't know seems iffy^

Save this for the forum move, when we can do CRT's again, still have that Etherion one planned and if we start discussing FTL Fairy Tail, that's gonna be way too much to handle

Oh lord... the Etherion stuff and FTL Fairy Tail... oh boy.

I know all popular series are like this, but why does it feel different with Fairy Tail?

Actually, better question, why does it feel like everyone wants to downgrade Fairy Tail to the pits of hell?

^Trust me, if you took a look a some of the more intense Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece CRT's, you wouldn't be saying that, I've seen some arguments go on for 3 threads, the case is likely cause you focus more on Fairy Tail that you think it sticks out the most

As for the Light Speed Fairy Tail, I just realized this whole time, we've been ignoring a huge factor... Larcade's Light Magic, It's stated as light several times and Kagura reacts to and dodges his blades made of light... how the fuq have we never addressed that

A CRT to decide whether we treat Larcades Magic as Lightspeed is also imminent... let's hope the forum move goes well so we can discuss all this stuff, I'm actually getting excited for the Etherion CRT, I have like 3 pages of written explanations and scans, also the potential for speed upgrades, my excitement is very high right now for the future

I don't know. The thing is that when I brought up the subject of why we couldn't use Sting's magic to improve the overall speed of Fairy Tail characters is that the light produced by Sting can bend. But the thing is, the light in Black Clover does the same. As with Patry's light whips. But their verse can have FTL speed feats with that. I don't see why we can't use the panel where Sting clearly use a straight light laser. And not each of his attacks during the whole fight. To calc Natsu reaction speed. Fairy Tail even have Kinetic Energy statement too, as well as particules fissions and fusion (e.g : Aethernano particules, Etherion). I don't thinks Mashima don't know what a laser is.

Black Clover Light Magic reflects off of mirrors, also Sting's magic is "White Magic", too vague for Lightspeed, but Larcades Magic, it's said multiple times to literally be Light, so that might actually be worth going over some day

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^Trust me, if you took a look a some of the more intense Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece CRT's, you wouldn't be saying that, I've seen some arguments go on for 3 threads, the case is likely cause you focus more on Fairy Tail that you think it sticks out the most
As for the Light Speed Fairy Tail, I just realized this whole time, we've been ignoring a huge factor... Larcade's Light Magic, It's stated as light several times and Kagura reacts to and dodges his blades made of light... how the fuq have we never addressed that

A CRT to decide whether we treat Larcades Magic as Lightspeed is also imminent... let's hope the forum move goes well so we can discuss all this stuff, I'm actually getting excited for the Etherion CRT, I have like 3 pages of written explanations and scans, also the potential for speed upgrades, my excitement is very high right now for the future
Damn Mitch, I never thought you worked that hard. Can I have a sneak peek of your work on Etherion? It would be awesome if I could help you.

I'm just very passionate about Fairy Tail Scaling, and yeah, I have a full google doc explaining Etherion Scaling, I made it right after I decided to bring it up again after your comments, I can try to send you some of it on your message wall, I don't want a lot of people to see it yet though, because if it got out, I feel like people would start debating it already... when we have to wait till the forum move

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Black Clover Light Magic reflects off of mirrors, also Sting's magic is "White Magic", too vague for Lightspeed, but Larcades Magic, it's said multiple times to literally be Light, so that might actually be worth going over some day
I read and reread the manga last time. In my language and in English. And in the official republish version. So with what is supposed to be the most correct translations. (Even Frosch's gender was respected ). Sting states that his attacks are sacred, pure and holy. He says it is the light of justice. Lector will even add that Sting's magic allows him to both produce and control light. So, yeah. No mirrors. But a fews light statements still.

^And that's why I'm afraid of sharing it with many people, I can show you too, but I'm drawing the limit at 2 people

Yeah, I have my Discord username in my profile, so if you'd rather send it to me there so that it doesn't risk being spread (if you have Discord), you can send me a friend request

Thanks for the silence guy's

Shadow made a calc for Gildarts dodging lasers and it was calced at Relativistic.

I think it was denied because there wasn't enough evidence that the lasers he dodged we're lightspeed and I think he did it in X784 (so basically outlier).

Le Cookie Salé said:
Wait a minute. I just remembered something. Can this thing be considered a laser? I want to say.
I asked about Dimaria's finger beam forever and a half ago. I was told back then because "Lightspeed" and "lasers" weren't mentioned it wasn't valid so I never made a big deal about it.

As for Lacarde's Lightspeed attacks; I've mentioned it as well a while ago (other ppl have mentioned it as well) but as far as I'm aware it wasn't ever taken seriously. If y'all really want to make an Etherion and Lightspeed thread u have ur work cut out for u.

Tip for the future don't propose random massive upgrades for FT in these discussion threads, you'll get people's hopes up and get the feat debunked even faster. Then we'll have two things happen, some FT fans complaining about some type of bias and what not and random users bringing up how the verse should be MHS.

The Etherion stuff is pretty easy actually, if i recall correctly base Acnologia was stated that Etherion was needed to beat him, so his base dragon form should either scale to or below Etherion. For his durability it also should be added "much higher when dealing with Magical attacks" or "higher via Magic Absorption." At that point it's just a discussion on who scales to Acnologia and who doesn't scale to him. Ez stuff

Also when's the forum move? As in whens the new site gonna open?

His base Dragon form isn't below Etherion. The council had zero idea about how strong Acnologia is. God Serena, a council member believed he could beat Acnologia while he got crushed like a bug by human form Acnologia. They also had no knowledge of Acnologia's magic absorption, they knew about it only after the Alvatez arc when they faced Acnologia.

Well that's a bit different, God Serena isn't anywhere near the level of any of Acnologia's keys. Etherion is a laser nuke, Serena isn't and his AP isn't comparable in the slightest. His Magic Absorption is his saving grace but with it he doesn't necessarily need to tank it. If we ignore that statement then we'd havd to get rid of that scaling as a whole since we can't just pick out random parts of a statement to use.

My point is that the Council's expectations of Acnologia's strength is far lower than what it should be.

1. They didn't know about Acnologia's magic absorption or his immunity to Magic. So they couldn't have factored it in their estimation of more than one Etherion being needed to put down Acnologia. They believed Acnologia would tank it with his own durability.

2. The same council member who knew even Etherion can't put down Acnologia believed he himself could take Acnologia down. And he got crushed like a bug (even worse actually).

These both points together imply Acnologia is far far stronger than what the council has predicted.

(I am not implying God Serena > Etherion since Etherion is a single blast while God Serena fights over time and has durability negation factor. It is just that the Council's prediction of Acnologia's strength is very low)

He wasn't thinking about Etherion not being able to put down Acnologia at the time (But he should know the Council's prediction of Acnologia's strength very well since he was a council member himself).

But he was totally believing he can take down Acnologia. (In the same chapter where he gets one shotted by Acnologia)

Back