• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

Wow, we're nearing 500 Comments... when this thread gets full, I probably won't make another one till the forum move, which should theoretically should be done in the coming few weeks

I don't see whats the big deal with making another thread, as i would still like to talk about the upcoming chapters. Although we should probably limit the number of questionnaires for it as those just blew through the reply limit here.

I guess it's ok then, I was just worried other people wouldn't want that

Things to do when Forum Move is done

1. Etherion CRT

2. Lightspeed CRT

3. X784 Fodder CRT

There could be even more, but this is pretty much it

My life is always a living hell when Etherion Scaling gets brought up, that's why I'm a Demon God, cause I keep fighting through hell

Just to decide what we want to scale X784 fodder to, we need a CRT to decide that stuff, it can't just be concluded in the discussion thread

Etherion one should hopefully go through well, I've gathered a lot of evidence and I don't think there's any solid anti-evidence, plus it's been well over a year and I'm a much better arguer and have far more evidence, Lightspeed is more iffy

These 2 gonna be wild^

I'm gonna be very neutral on the Lightspeed one, can't wait for hell to break loose between 2 sides

Zackra1799 said:
Erza, and wouldn't be surprised if she dragged Jellal in there with her because once again she's Erza.
I almost hate the fact that this is a completely logical opinion, Erza's habits are that bizarre.

Sometimes I'm concerned that the entirety of the FT guild are all insane

Zencha9 said:
if you think about it fairy tail is a place for a bunch of weirdos that don't judge each other
Let's see....

We have the main cast which consisted of a fire eating guy whose hair is Pink, a dude who couldn't keep his clothes for every five seconds, a walking fanservice, a girl who always brings too many despite having a pretty neat Magic that can store stuffs easily, and a talking blue cat that has wings that came out of a ******* egg.

Yep, Fairy Tail is full of weirdos.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Huh, you were right... also being naked means they doing the you know what
Jerza Toothbrush
Lets not forget how they using each others toothbrush....looks like they are way past the indirect kissing stage

Are they using each other's? I'd say it more likely that they have one the color of the others hair. Jellal does like his red

@Anonymous

Think about it. Jellal is using a "red" toothbrush while Erza is using a "blue" toothblush + they are naked so they probably wouldnt care that they using each other toothbrush + their hair is a mess

Im sure u can figure out the rest comrade ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah I could have worded that better, my comment was mostly feeling sad for BlackeJan who was into Jerza, not that I myself was sad for it, I could care less whether they get together Erza's mine anyways

EDIT: Fixed the comment above

Eh im not into Jerza since to me i think they r a boring couple. I would had been more interested if she was into Natsu

I still want a Natsu x Mira

Back