• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

By the way, do you think August and the spriggans know about Acnologia's magic immunity? Didn't they believe Larcade's pleasure magic has the potential to take down Acnologia?

I don't think they will believe it if they know about Acnologia's magic immunity.

If they didn't know about his magic immunity, August would have tried Ara Magia against Acnologia to eliminate him if he believed it would work.

But he didn't because he knew Acnologia can tank it. This kind of implies Acnologia > Ars Magia as well

Moreover the God Dragons stated that no human weapon would work against a God of Dragons. They were far away in a random place on the Continent. Yet they were able to sense what's happening with Aldoron.

It is likely their senses extend till Fiore as well. They wouldn't miss a weapon like Etherion which has already been fired at the tower of heaven and yet be cocky enough to say no Human weapon would work against a God of Dragons.

So were going back to the FTL revisions, nice.

But I might as well share some of my stuff, I plan to revise the entire verses LS, the 100 years quest characters speed, and x792 fodder's AP. Although the second one wont matter that much if the FTL revisions go through somehow.

Nerd1435 said:
By the way, do you think August and the spriggans know about Acnologia's magic immunity? Didn't they believe Larcade's pleasure magic has the potential to take down Acnologia?
I don't think they will believe it if they know about Acnologia's magic immunity.

If they didn't know about his magic immunity, August would have tried Ara Magia against Acnologia to eliminate him if he believed it would work.

But he didn't because he knew Acnologia can tank it. This kind of implies Acnologia > Ars Magia as well
I think Larcade's magic would have worked on Acno anyway as it is a matter of disregarding one's durability or immunity as it is a natural experience they felt/did sex/hunger/sleep, that is why Sting could not resist two of them since he was hungry and sleepy before

Sting doesn't resist emphatic manipulation so it would still work on him. Acnologia resists all magic which means magical emphatic manipulation would fail to work unless it had 7FDM Natsu levels of power behind it.

Zackra1799 said:
Sting doesn't resist emphatic manipulation so it would still work on him. Acnologia resists all magic which means magical emphatic manipulation would fail to work unless it had 7FDM Natsu levels of power behind it.
Sting does resist it since it is White magic since he did not succumb to the pleasure when he came into contact with those tendrils where as Kagura instantly was affected on contact.

CNBA3 said:
I think Larcade's magic would have worked on Acno anyway as it is a matter of disregarding one's durability or immunity as it is a natural experience they felt/did sex/hunger/sleep, that is why Sting could not resist two of them since he was hungry and sleepy before
Acnologia is immune to any magic weaker than his own regardless of what type it is.

He was literally unaffected by Dragon Supremacy magic and Rogue's Mind Reading. He was also able to move inside the Fairy Sphere initially when he should have been stopped in time.

Like that is what the point of him being a Dragon of Magic is.

Dragons and Dragon Slayers are nigh immune to their element. While Acnologia is nigh immune to the concept of magic itself. (Given it is weaker than hid own).

@Nerd135

Woah woah, save all this convo for the Etherion CRT, I already have all this stuff down and even more evidence that supports scaling, point is, we can't open the CRT yet, so just save all this info for when the time comes, no need to spoil the fun before we even get started, I'd be greatful to have your support when that happens, also can you post on my Message Wall the scan of the council saying they need Etherion to defeat Acnologia, I can't find it

Nerd1435 said:
CNBA3 said:
Acnologia is immune to any magic weaker than his own regardless of what type it is.
He was literally unaffected by Dragon Supremacy magic and Rogue's Mind Reading. He was also able to move inside the Fairy Sphere initially when he should have been stopped in time.
he was not immune to teleportation which was the side affect of U1, and with FS, he was recovering from his motion sickness which would let him not be affected by it, with Cobra's Mind Reading, he was targetting his spirit which would not really have a mind to speak of because that is technically his mind.

There is nothing to suggest that his immunity is based on level of strength since Acno was motion sick and nullified his immunity to magic.

Universe 1 changes the topography of the Earth. It doesn't directly affect Acnologia.

His immunity is based on the level of magic. Else it is a nlf.

You can interept the Fairy Sphere condition however you want because that wouldn't counter anything relevant to my point ultimately.

"He was targetting hus spirit which wouldn't have a mind to speak of cuz that's technically his mind"

What?

The best thing we cam interpret from rogue not being able to read his mind is because of his magic immunity which has been repeatedly stated again and again.

His spirit doesn't act similar to one either to consider what you said. He was being interacted with by DS who have no NPI

Rogue can mind control dragons and Cobra can read minds, Acnologia is immune to both

It did as stated by August as a sideaffect, he was sent as far away as possible. There is no information that it is based on level of magic, as we see him affected by magic when he is in a state of motion sickness, just like how FS can affect him

So I did some quick calcs and if we assume Larcade's Magic and Dimaria's Laser are lightspeed, then we'll have Relativistic to FTL Fairy Tail in X792

Just wanna get our hopes up before they're inveitable destroyed by cruel reality

What reason would there be to say that they're not lightspeed though? I don't know about Dimaria's laser, but I can definitely say that I agree on Larcade's magic being lightspeed. Hasn't it been referred to as light on multiple occasions?

Yeah, they literally refer to Larcade's Magic as Light and it has some of the properties of Light

But once again we must wait for the Forum Move...

The move actually got delayed, so sometime likely in May is when it will be done, hwowever we also need to make sure everyone makes it over to the forum properly, so we still got a bit to go, hopefully it'll be done by the middle of May, but at this point, it's uncertain

It doesn't help that this pandemic has left everyone with free time, so they have nothing left to do

Omg I'm really sorry...

It looks like the Council never directly stated that. Unless we can associate Makarov stating that Zeref needing need Fairy Heart AND Etherion to put down Acnologia which clearly suggests one Etherion wouldn't be enough to put Acnologia down to the Council. Since Makarov was also a member of the Council. (Which is really pushing it imo)

Ofc Acnologia still scales above Etherion but "my" point is Moot unless we can associate Makarov's knowledge to the Council's knowledge. Regardless, they only knew about how strong Acnologia was in the Tenrou arc and Tartoros arc.

(Or we can use Fairy Sphere scaling for post ROT Acno about how they needed way less Magic power to defend against Acnologia while they needed the entire continent's to do it at the end of the series)

Again I'm really sorry about this unnecessary discussion. This is embarrassing asf!

@Nerd1435

It's fine, Zeref and Mavis both have statements of Etherion Scaling, plus there's a lot more evidence that I've compiled, I've saved up a bunch of info, so my argument still stands strong even without a council statement, it's just with that, there would have been even more evidence for Etherion scaling

The council itself never said that. But here in this chapter Makarov implies Zeref might want Fairy Heart to defeat Acnologia via Etherion Cannon. If it can be done via a single blast of Etherion Cannon alone, Zeref wouldn't need the Fairy Heart because he can collect magic to power the Cannon. Even the council managed to do that. An empire like Alvarez which has wizards tremendously stronger can charge it more easily. (For example, August has enough magic power to fill the magic reserves of the cannon)

Yeah, dude I know all of this, that chapter is just a small section of my argument 😂But I guess it's good i'm not the only one who agrees with all this stuff

If you have a discord, I could send you a PDF of my entire argument if you want

Lightspeed stuff is way up in the air tho and likely won't get accepted, also I'm pretty neutral on the subject itself, but I'd love to have a CRT for it after the Etherion one

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, they literally refer to Larcade's Magic as Light and it has some of the properties of Light
But once again we must wait for the Forum Move...
Again thats just 1 criteria (and sadly not a good one). U gonna need more from it then just "it says it light" cause imma be real that wont work

@BlackeJan

Why you always gotta go against an upgrade even when the discussion hasn't even started... I just said it was a possibility and not even a strong one, but some people wanna discuss it at one point later, so I'd say sure, we'll make CRT as some point

Why you gotta disagree even before the debate begun

I was referring to KD, I didn't see your comment at the time. But it is a good thing that you have many arguments supporting Acnologia scaling above Etherion.

I am not sure if FTL FT will be accepted in this wiki as well. But Dimaria's beam being light speed shouldn't be used as an argument imo.

If Frieza's death beams are the sole reason why it is being used, then I suggest to drop that argument. Death Beams have databook backing it up about it being Light/Laser, is faster than what they could even perceive(and they were relativistic) and other reasons. Which isn't the case with Dimaria afaik.

I have a discord although I don't access it much. I made it for Edens Zero spoilers. Grid_God007 is my username (idk if that helps you find me since idk jack about it)

I've been working on some FT and EZ profiles in another powerscaling wiki as well. There are many things that need to be edited. Crazy how I started watching Fairy Tail in 2018 and got so much into it within under 2 years lol.

@Demon

Sorry but this had me chuckling for a while. Im telling u its a waste of time cause no one is gonna accept it being LS just cause its said to be stated and has NO criteria for it. Im still chuckling a bit by u saying that i always gotta go again upgrades even though i had agreed on some AND was the SOLE REASON we had High 6A god tiers for a while

well gonna just say this I asked several calc people around that it does meet the criteria, that is all, nothing related to this wiki

I see nothing that would imply Larcade would have LS attack speed for his magic. Being called light isn't nearly enough to meet the standards. But it looks like we've become much more lenient when it comes to site standards since I've been banned which I don't like all too much.

@BlackeJan

Yeah, accusing you of that was a bit uncalled for, I mean't it mostly as a joke, but I don't think it's fair to disregard the discussion before it even begins, maybe some people want to argue for Lightspeed and they should be allowed to make a case for it, doesn't mean it will get accepted, but it's fair to give them a shot

Back