• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Erza and Ikaruga CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, so Ikaruga should scale to 2x Base Erza for the following reasons

The Flame Empress Armor reduces fire attacks damage by 50% and makes it so that they only deal half the amount of power, Ikaruga uses a fire attack against the Flame Empress Armor and completely shatters it, this means that Ikaruga's AP scales to 2x Base Erza

This would make Ikaruga "At least Low 7-B+ (4.8 Megatons)"

This would also scale to Strongest Armors Erza, Jura, and Azuma

Also Erza should receive Limited Spatial Manipulation or Resistance to Spatial Manipulation for being able to block and clash with Ikagura's swords which could cut through pocket dimensions

Last edited:
If anything Erza should get a limited Resistance to Spatial manip as her armors and weapons can protect Erza from said slashes despite breaking, and in Alvarez she directly clashes with ikaruga without her swords breaking

If anything Erza should get a limited Resistance to Spatial manip as her armors and weapons can protect Erza from said slashes despite breaking, and in Alvarez she directly clashes with ikaruga without her swords breaking
I could agree to that

Pretty sure there's a better scan for her spatial manipulation literally 2 pages afterwards that's a lot more cut clear.

this seems better than the pocket slashing statement. "Her sword is able to cut through altered space, Erza stated that her sword puts stress on space."

I agree with some kind of Limited Spatial Manipulation or Resistance to Spatial Manipulation

The stat upgrade's been rejected, but I think limited Spatial Manipulation for Ikaruga and limited resistance to Spatial Manipulation for Erza should be fine.

Personally I think the stat upgrade should still be a thing as she still oneshot FEA with fire.

That being said, should this not apply to Laxus in 100YQ since he one shot LEA even after Kyria cut his power so his base is at least x2 Clear Heart Erza who Kyria was stronger than.

I’m not positive but I’m pretty sure Kyria cutting Laxus’s power didn’t actually work

and as far as I recall LEA doesn’t have a statement of lighting doing 50% less damage like FEA does for fire

Occam’s razor says that an armor with the same name and same purpose but geared towards another element does the same thing as the other. Sea Empress is even stated to completely nullify Juvia’s water magic so the two armors with similar names and abilities with only an element change halve their respective element or neg it entirely.

Occam’s razor says that an armor with the same name and same purpose but geared towards another element does the same thing as the other. Sea Empress is even stated to completely nullify Juvia’s water magic so the two armors with similar names and abilities with only an element change halve their respective element or neg it entirely.
Well that makes sense so I could see your point about Laxus

Personally I think the stat upgrade should still be a thing as she still oneshot FEA with fire.

That being said, should this not apply to Laxus in 100YQ since he one shot LEA even after Kyria cut his power so his base is at least x2 Clear Heart Erza who Kyria was stronger than.
It would apply to Laxus, but we already scale Base Laxus to an AP Value 4x above Base Erza

So that’s already in effect

Basically what Mitch said, and that gap is consistent with him not just damaging her, but easily beating her back when she had that resistance.

So with everyone agreeing with limited spatial manip for ikaruga and Erza getting resistance to it

is it fine to apply(not me tho idk how to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back