• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

That kind of terrbile logic ngl

1. Last Arc had tons of bad writing. I mean the mf didn't even bother to use LFDM or even FDKM on Zeref and stuck to his Base for the most part. He ******* used FDKM against a spriggan like Jacob but not against ZEREF....the man who could no diff all the Spriggan 12 at once....as I said...bad writing

2. Natsu fr just said he would rather keep using FDKM over LFDM since to him it seemed more useful anyways ( I mean considering it could one shot spriggans he not wrong )
Likely those two forms would not even help against Zeref who is immortal, he used FDKM against Zeref the first time because he had Igneel's flames. Jacob was being blown back and couldn't defend himself, so that is a factor too.

Mashima: "Do you have a favorite character in Fairy Tail?"

Ueda: "My own?"

Mashima: "Yes"

Ueda: "My favorite character is Lucy. I like Lucy"

Mashima: "Oh, we like the same character!"

Ueda: "What, oh, is it the same for you, Mashima-san?"

Mashima: "I like Lucy too! Yes, well, we can't help it. Lucy is almost the main character"

Ueda: "Yes, I can sympathize with her and root for her"

Mashima: "Yes, that's right. Natsu seems to be the main character, but in effect, Lucy is the main character"

Ueda: "Oh, yes, I think Lucy is the main character"

Mashima: "Yes, yes. Well, that is a story about everyone looking at a bomb called Natsu"

So yeah, the idea that both Natsu and Lucy are the main characters is yet again reinforced. Hiro has called Natsu the main character many times before and now he says that Lucy is almost the main character and kinda the main character, while Natsu also seems to be the main character. So like many people have insisted over the years, Natsu and Lucy are both the 2 main characters of Fairy Tail for the most part, with a leaning towards Natsu due to Lucy being called "almost" the main character

Last edited:
I highly doubt it, but would Happy's Heroic Adventure be considered canon? The main premise is that Happy and Natsu are on a random quest and then a monster swallows Happy and transports him into a different world where he's prophesized to be it's savior. The main reason I'm bringing this up is because the monster he defeats in the end has a bunch of world ending/busting statements, some of which could be considered to be in just one attack though I'm not entirely sure. It also doesn't contradict the main story's timeline from what I've seen since when Happy saves the world, he gets transported back in time to Earth-land exactly when he left and he loses the memories of everything that had just happened in that world. The only thing that I can see stopping this from being canon is it being drawn + written by a different author as seen in here: https://m a n g a s e e 123.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Happy-No-Daiboken-chapter-80-page-24.html

What do you all think?

EDIT: It also started off as an original story written by Hiro Mashima and drawn by the other author, and I guess at some point Mashima gave the guy creative-freedom.
https://m a n g a s e e 123.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-Happy-No-Daiboken-chapter-1-page-1.html

In addition to the above I don't see why the HHA world isn't considered the same as the normal FT world, since it's not like Happy has lighter gravity there or anything

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 114 Twitter Link Raws
Gray washes Sai

Base Natsu hurts nerfed Dogramag with a basic punch

Gajeel is fighting God Serena apparently!? How TF is he still alive!?

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 114 Twitter Link Raws
Gray washes Sai

Base Natsu hurts nerfed Dogramag with a basic punch

Gajeel is fighting God Serena apparently!? How TF is he still alive!?

From what the panels showed, I don't think Dog dude was hurt by that punch, he only started to feel weakened from the orbs being destroyed.

theory as to how GS is alive (P.S. totally called it), he might have found some earth of Dog's labyrinth and ate it, was dead for a while before being revived.

All I am hoping for is to see the rest of the DS Lacrima and a backstory how he got them and as to what his motives are exactly.

1. Dear lord please let Gajeel get some gud upgrades in this fight.

2. Does Base Post Elentear Erza really only scale to Base Natsu? Because from what I can tell Base Erza did way better against Misaki than Base Natsu did against Suzaku

1. Dear lord please let Gajeel get some gud upgrades in this fight.

2. Does Base Post Elentear Erza really only scale to Base Natsu? Because from what I can tell Base Erza did way better against Misaki than Base Natsu did against Suzaku
If he beats GS (if that is really GS) then is should without a need for power ups.

So my theory that God Serena was connected to the Dragon Gods was right all along

LET'S GO

0470-013.png

Inb4 Gajeel eats God Serena’s ultimate attack which is him using all of his elements in one attack and causes Gajeel to become the dragon slayer user with 10 elements.

Inb4 Gajeel eats God Serena’s ultimate attack which is him using all of his elements in one attack and causes Gajeel to become the dragon slayer user with 10 elements.
… I am completely down with that. Ten Element Mode would go crazy.
I still can't believe the real God Serena is back!

Gajeel better be DG level by the time this fight ends.
I’m honestly thinking this God Serena is either the real one or a homunculus based off of the one who got unalived by Acno. Alchemy go brrr

Lol true God Serena was like what the 4th strongest Spriggan and like among the top 10 strongest antagonists of the original series and yet he gets rekt all the time because of his bad luck making him only face enemies that are way weaker or way stronger than him no in between when he was alive.

That’s what happens when you are a Red Shirt where the first line about you upon introduction is that you are the benchmark for semi-relevant characters in the arc 🤷‍♂️

So if it's not stated that Serena is above his X792 self (or if it's simply just stated that he's just as strong as he was back in X792), will this boost the likes of:

1. Pre-Elentear Gajeel (depending on how Gajeel wins), since like Laxus he probably didn't get stronger during the time Team Natsu was in Elentear

2. X792 Serena and Gildarts

3. X792 Irene and August

So if it's not stated that Serena is above his X792 self (or if it's simply just stated that he's just as strong as he was back in X792), will this boost the likes of:
Let’s be real. Gajeel will make some statement of God Serena being far stronger than smth he has faced weakened Aldoron for example, gets completely slammed before he gets alchemy to amp his iron/gets the Natsu DF treatment/One Magic amp from thinking about his family etc etc and wins.

Now if God Serena gets bullied like Gray did to whoever that other Gold Owl dude is that I forgot … big sad.
1. Pre-Elentear Gajeel (depending on how Gajeel wins), since like Laxus he probably didn't get stronger during the time Team Natsu was in Elentear
P much. All Natsu tiers from the start of 100YQ would scale to any possible upgrades.
2. X792 Serena and Gildarts
Eh … Gildarts is sorta scaling to base August and Human Irene rn who slaps any of the other Spriggans besides each other. It would just make God Serena stronger than any of the other Spriggans besides Larcade … which he already is.
3. X792 Irene and August
Pretty sure they both vastly out scale Gajeel and Natsu pre Elentir.

Chapter is out btw

God Serena’s eight elements are fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, rock, light, and darkness. His earth element seems to include metal as he used it on Gajeel.

Also it seems like God Serena has always known about the dragon gods. Bruh Acnologia wtf were you doing. The guy you killed knew of the existence of the dragon gods so how come you never knew about them?

Also it seems like God Serena has always known about the dragon gods. Bruh Acnologia wtf were you doing. The guy you killed knew of the existence of the dragon gods so how come you never knew about them?
The DG's existence are a retcon ( meta explanation )

Acnologia sucked at his one job apparently+dragon gods are hide and seek champions ( inverse )

Back