• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Misaki being done is a bit disappointing, but expected. I guess we'll just never learn the Dark Dragon Slayer Knights element names...

Base Gajeel one-shot Haku GG

Gray continues to do jack shit

Kirin is somewhere right now

Ignia vs Selene is finally happening

Natsu, Suzaku, Ignia, and Selene all in one area gonna be hella interesting
lQ8G9Fr.jpg

Misaki being done is a bit disappointing, but expected. I guess we'll just never learn the Dark Dragon Slayer Knights element names...

Base Gajeel one-shot Haku GG

Gray continues to do jack shit

Kirin is somewhere right now

Ignia vs Selene is finally happening

Natsu, Suzaku, Ignia, and Selene all in one area gonna be hella interesting
lQ8G9Fr.jpg
Wendy once again coming in clutch and some how getting an upgrade by being able negate Misaki's time manip, she also reacted to Misaki's magic in base.

Apparently, Dogramag and Ignia were on the same page. Dogramag used the heart to carry out a certain plan, the details of which Ignia kept silent. He said that the information about all the weapons created by humans from the heart of Elefseria did not matter to him and that he no longer needed heart, after which he burned it. What happened to Elefseria is not said. Selene seems to roughly represent Ignia's goal and says that she will not allow him to fulfill his plan.

End of chapter:

Ignia: "Why did you unite with humans?"
S: "Because the age of dragons is over"
Ignia: "No, it has just begun. Turn to ash and decay, Selene."
S: "The distortion of the moon will erase you, Ignia"

Apparently, Dogramag and Ignia were on the same page. Dogramag used the heart to carry out a certain plan, the details of which Ignia kept silent. He said that the information about all the weapons created by humans from the heart of Elefseria did not matter to him and that he no longer needed heart, after which he burned it. What happened to Elefseria is not said. Selene seems to roughly represent Ignia's goal and says that she will not allow him to fulfill his plan.

End of chapter:

Ignia: "Why did you unite with humans?"
S: "Because the age of dragons is over"
Ignia: "No, it has just begun. Turn to ash and decay, Selene."
S: "The distortion of the moon will erase you, Ignia"
Raw af

Oh boy, next chapter will likely enforce my scaling of the DGs > anything prior.

Also, I’m definitely seeing Selene joining the team temporarily if the six dragon god succeeds in his plans. Her popularity is probably gonna make her last throughout the story.

I mean which character? or who's the character of fairy tail you're planning to make one shot with?
Hmm, I'm thinking a Natsu and Igneel flashback where Igneel teaches Natsu about gaining strength. But now that I think about it, all the ideas I have get shit on by series because all the things I would've had Igneel teach Natsu not to do, he does in the series. Like taking short cuts, giving into fear, and consistently training.

Last edited:
Btw, now that destroying the FT World would take 2.3 yottatons, and Base Zeref is equal to the Phoenix (who was repeatedly stated to be capable of destroying the world), how does that affect scaling asides from those 2 characters?

I mean, Zeref and the Phoneix are both still Planet level+, but what about the values which people scale to?

Btw, now that destroying the FT World would take 2.3 yottatons, and Base Zeref is equal to the Phoenix (who was repeatedly stated to be capable of destroying the world), how does that affect scaling asides from those 2 characters?

I mean, Zeref and the Phoneix are both still Planet level+, but what about the values which people scale to?
Still the original value, the "World Destruction" statements alone do no warrant a value, but they do work as supportive statements

Still the original value, the "World Destruction" statements alone do no warrant a value, but they do work as supportive statements
Valid.

Besides, I don't think it'd change anyone else's value, since Zeref is far stronger than Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu by Wolfen's statement, and Human Acno-level people already upscale to 2.7 yottatons.

This quote just reminds me of how similar Natsu and Luffy are
I honestly like how there are some notable differences between Luffy and Natsu:

1. While both crave both fighting and eating, Luffy is more focused on the latter while Natsu is slightly more focused on the former.

2. Natsu is less of a leader than Luffy is.

3. Natsu is more sexually aware than Luffy is.

4. Natsu isn't quite as dumb as Luffy is (usually).

5. Natsu is more willing to kill.

6. Natsu has more conflicts with his inner demons (not just the literal ones) than Luffy does, and sometimes nearly loses control (like against Mercphobia).

7. Natsu wants to learn more about his past, while Luffy looks towards the future of his crew and their adventures.

Also, check out this new TV Tropes page for Fairy Tail:

I was the one who got Aldoron and the 2 child slavers up (according to TV Tropes their names are Buli and Gali, but this is only shown in the anime credits).

And before anyone argues that Acnologia lost his family, it's made damn clear in the story that he has long since devolved into a killer of both humans and dragons, and the good man he once was is dead.

Fanfic chapter for the next chapter in 2 weeks created by me @XXBenShapiroXx and the owner of the server we're in

Selene: "MOON DRAGON ROAR!" A beam of pure light shoots out of her mouth towards Ignia intent on obliterating him

The Fire Dragon God casually deflects the blast with his tail knocking it into the sky A few moments later......BOOM! The sky is cleared of all it's clouds and.....wait....the moon was gone...... ( My part )

As the dust clears out from the big explosion, all thats sighted is Ignia's hand burried deep right into Selene's abdomen As blood starts to drip from her mouth, she slowly starts losing her consciousness and reverts back to her human form with a hole in her gut. She falls to her knees, not even having the energy to stand up after that fatal blow As Ignia stood right before Selene's eyes and mocked "is this all what a Dragon God has to offer?" ( Server owner's part )

Selene looked into Ignia's eyes, and slowly trailed her gaze down his built frame with ravenous hunger.

"We ****** or what?" Ignia put it bluntly. ( Ben's part
💀 )

Back