• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Am I the only one who thinks Dragon Form Aldoron is the weakest of the Dragon form Dragon Gods?

I mean GS Aldoron >> Human Selene from what I can tell but still.

Last edited:
So yeah, it seems like Strongest Armors Erza has either beaten Misaki or heavily damaged her

Erza now way stronger than she was against Suzaku

So yeah, all these characters are Human Form Selene level now

I'm contemplating whether or not Erza needs another key, cause this fight sorta is consistent with her Pre-Elentear feats

1. Well, Misaki was a f*cking wasted character.

1.5. #MisakiIsTheNewGodSerena

2. Erza summoning the shield out of nowhere kinda didn't make sense but was still really cool.

2.5. Her new sword also has a nice design.

3. I'm surprised Erza being chained didn't give her trauma of her time being tortured by Kyoka (although this could be due to her having overcome her trauma when she killed Historia Kyoka with what is basically Conqueror Haki in the Alvarez arc).

4. Honestly the best part of this chapter was the return of Erza's Sea Armor, which hadn't appeared since Tenrou Island.

As for Erza being one-shot by Suzaku, in Erza's defense she was rather exhausted from her fight with Youko.

So early translations have Erza's magic power rewriting Misaki's magic power, turning the blue dimension 'scarlet'. Dunno what this means

It's not new sword.

Misaki start to fight seriously in the mid of chapter and begin to attack Erza by space itself (she also mention that her imagination became power inside Blue Dimension and that before this battle she fought seriosly when spar with Kirin). When she chained Erza she didn't use Magic Sealing Stone so Erza could still use magic and create "Adamantite/Diamond Shield" from one of her sets. Then she us Armadura Fairy armor, Enchant Heavenly Body Magic in sword and start to rewrite Misaki magic into "Scarlet Dimension" after which she use "Fairy Sword - Shooting Star" attack to heavily damage Misaki.

I was thinking that, and this also sorta implies Misaki is weaker than Kirin and Suzaku
Well Kirin is implied to be the strongest
1. Well, Misaki was a f*cking wasted character.

1.5. #MisakiIsTheNewGodSerena
Nah, God Serena got no fight whatsoever and wasn't beaten by a MC, Misaki is about on the level of a standard FT side boss

I mean you just been doing what every FT fan has, overhyping villains

You gotta come to understand that Hiro never makes the villains as strong as you think, this ain't One Piece where villains last 20 Chapters, villains in FT go down in 1-2 Chapters for most of the time. Look at the Spriggans, they had all the hype in the world and they were pretty much equal to FT.
2. Erza summoning the shield out of nowhere kinda didn't make sense but was still really cool.
She can summon weapons out of thin air all the time, why is this suprising?
2.5. Her new sword also has a nice design.
It do
3. I'm surprised Erza being chained didn't give her trauma of her time being tortured by Kyoka (although this could be due to her having overcome her trauma when she killed Historia Kyoka with what is basically Conqueror Haki in the Alvarez arc).
She's over it by now
4. Honestly the best part of this chapter was the return of Erza's Sea Armor, which hadn't appeared since Tenrou Island.
Nah, best part was return of Amadura Fairy Armor combined with Heavenly Body Magic

Overall Erza doesn't really seem much stronger, she just defeated someone who was Red Lightning Dragon Laxus level, so I'm doubtful she even needs a new key

Well Kirin is implied to be the strongest

Nah, God Serena got no fight whatsoever and wasn't beaten by a MC, Misaki is about on the level of a standard FT side boss

You gotta come to understand that Hiro never makes the villains as strong as you think, this ain't One Piece where villains last 20 Chapters, villains in FT go down in 1-2 Chapters for most of the time. Look at the Spriggans, they had all the hype in the world and they were pretty much equal to FT.

It do

She's over it by now

Nah, best part was return of Amadura Fairy Armor combined with Heavenly Body Magic

Overall Erza doesn't really seem much stronger, she just defeated someone who was Red Lightning Dragon Laxus level, so I'm doubtful she even needs a new key
I'm disagree with the overhyping part Mitch, Misaki getting compared to Suzaku means a shit ton. Kirin is the contender for the strongest, meaning there is competition, Suzaku is that competition given his resume of feats, which is why the other DKs where so hyped in the first place. Thing is Suzaku ain't got no hacks, just slashy slashy sword.

Nah, even Kirin, Haku, and Suzaku gave better fights. And Kirin and Haku both had longer fights.

I know but this makes it hard to truly get invested in the villains, which hurts the story.

Look at DBZ and DBS, their villains last quite a few episodes so they leave a strong impact.

I would talk about One Piece, but while Katakuri is a good example, I legit hated the Dressrosa arc for being so long and boring.
True, but she was chained so it was a surprise.
She's over it by now
Sounds about right.
You disrespectin' Erza's Sea Armor?

Mate, if you don't like this chapter, you don't like 50% of Fairy Tail

Battles usually go this way, deal with it

We're getting more with kirin and Suzaku, plus I bet we're going to get more from haku at some point, so misaki being done in here likely isn't gonna be the end of her character. So I think to many assumptions are being made atm regarding the DDSKs.

My problem with this arc, especially with how it's structured as this 7v7 team battle, is that no one in Fairy Tail has taken an L. Misaki and Haku feel very unthreatening now, leaving only Suzaku and Kirin for me to actually care about.

Unless Lucy is considered out of the fight, though that has never been mentioned by Selene (probably since she's going in to fight Ignia)

Last edited:
Am I the only one who liked the chapter?

Man it's tough out here
I still do, make no mistake it was a very solid chapter, it just also exacerbates this issue I've been having with this arc.

I'm also coming hot off the heels of the most recent Black Clover chapter, and you know what happens there, so I'm especially prone to giving this specific kind of criticism.

You have an unconditional love for Fairy Tail Mitch. Flawed, yet admirable
I mean I just enjoy it a lot, Fairy Tail always brightens my day

Also I'm used to this kind of thing with Hiro. He does fast fights and has villains be defeated early. It doesn't matter if you're a God Tier or anything. He's been writing this way for years now, so when I see Misaki be defeated this way, it doesn't suprise me, in fact I suspected it. Hell Misaki might not even be done yet. I liked the fight from the chapter and it has some cool visuals as well. I never expected Erza to lose at all.

Hiro moves rather quickly and I like that, it's a breath of fresh air from series like One Piece, which have arcs that last literal years of your life. Like Wano has been with me since I was in High School and I'm almost done with college, like jesus I love it, but I'm ready to move on. Progress is always being made with Fairy Tail and I like that

Also I'm used to this kind of thing with Hiro. He does fast fights and has villains be defeated early. It doesn't matter if you're a God Tier or anything. He's been writing this way for years now, so when I see Misaki be defeated this way, it doesn't suprise me, in fact I suspected it. Hell Misaki might not even be done yet. I liked the fight from the chapter and it has some cool visuals as well. I never expected Erza to lose at all.

Hiro moves rather quickly and I like that, it's a breath of fresh air from series like One Piece, which have arcs that last literal years of your life. Like Wano has been with me since I was in High School and I'm almost done with college, like jesus I love it, but I'm ready to move on. Progress is always being made with Fairy Tail and I like that
Nothing wrong with this, it's a similar case with me, except it's the fact that I feel like I'm getting an actual full chapter since most Black Clover chapters are at most 15 pages and tend to go down to 12 or even 9 pages.

It's just a little issue I've had that hopefully gets rectified soon.

Nothing wrong with this, it's a similar case with me, except it's the fact that I feel like I'm getting an actual full chapter since most Black Clover chapters are at most 15 pages and tend to go down to 12 or even 9 pages.

It's just a little issue I've had that hopefully gets rectified soon.
You guys love FT and BC like I love Dragon Ball

Well Misaki vs Erza was kind of a let down. Literally took 2 chapters for her ass to get kicked. I was hoping a team-up by Erza, Gray and Gajeel to make those two relevant somehow and get another Fairy Tail team-up fight but whatever.

Bro I love FT about as much as Mitch does, only difference is that FT actually shares my #1 spot with BC

Back