• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 104 Raws
It appears that Misaki is some sort of Spatial Teleportation based Dragon Slayer and Erza tells both Gray and Gajeel not to join the fight, she wants the 1v1

Gray apparently says that Misaki's Magic Power is as strong as Laxus and Gildarts

So that's a solid confirmation that Laxus and Gildarts 100% scale to the Dark Dragon Slayer Knights

Which means Suzaku must be arguably the strongest since he one-shot Erza while Laxus didn't

FT's Top 5 have been decided for sure, they are Natsu, Gildarts, Laxus, Wendy, and Erza

Gray and Gajeel literally got told they ain't fighting Misaki, so they probably fighting Madmole and Skullion for sure

Forget Gray, my boi Gajeel needs to get some respect!

Also, how was Virgo still active while Lucy was unconscious?

And it's a shame that winged armor Erza had was destroyed because that looked dope!

I don't know what this entirely means yet, but Misaki's Magic called Blue Dimension attacks Erza and apparently 5 Seconds of Damage in that Dimension = 5 Hours of Damage normally

So I believe Erza took the equivalent of being attacked for 5 Hours in 5 Seconds and got back up just fine

Gray and Gajeel's irrelevant asses shook at the fight
WvbvOCU.jpg

Madmole and Skullion got knocked out, if they were to fight they would be fighting with injuries. I can't think of a lamer fight for either Gray or Gajeel.

Props to Gray, he was hella spooked but he was straight ready to square up against someone who seemingly oneshot Erza. Gray may be fodder, but he ain't no bitch
Gray got robbed badly tho

Gray: “Looks like it’s my turn to shine-“

Erza: “WAIT!!!”

Gray: “What?”

Erza: “I alone am enough”

Gray: “But I want feats…”

Erza: “I ALONE AM ENOUGH GRAY!!!”

Gray: “I’m never gonna be Tier 5…”

Gray got robbed badly tho

Gray: “Looks like it’s my turn to shine-“

Erza: “WAIT!!!”

Gray: “What?”

Erza: “I alone am enough”

Gray: “But I want feats…”

Erza: “I ALONE AM ENOUGH GRAY!!!”

Gray: “I’m never gonna be Tier 5…”
She's gonna pull out an armor that magically resists BFR ain't she. Ain't Natsu the only one who has that sort of resistance?

Genuine question, since the ending was so rushed, I completely forgot, does Natsu remember who Anna is and his past in general?
Yeah he does, he says her sent is the reason he was always so comfortable around Lucy and then Gajeel comments that Kid Natsu had a crush on Anna, to which Natsu didn’t deny

Just read the chapter so Gray actually said it feels like Laxus and Gildarts are about to square off when Erza is about to fight Misaki. So it seems like this is saying Erza is like Laxus while Misaki is Gildarts. That’s like the second time a Dark Dragon Slayer Knight is compared to Gildarts now right? So should Gildarts get a x793 key now?

Probably since Zeref showed him his past, but I don't imagine he remembers 100% of everything
This shit needs to be explored. And like do the other dragon slayers remember each other? Do the dragon slayers remember the other slayers dragons? Such a massive bombshell that they dropped at the last second and barely explored. Sucks to because it's interesting and I want more of it.

It makes sense that the dragon slayers already knowing each other given Natsu was soft on Wendy from the start and shit like that despite having his memory wiped.

Well it made sense since erza and laxus had a close fight thus comparable. And Laxus was intimidated with kirin saying his magic power is just like gildarts.

This just goes back to me always thinking gildarts was always above laxus just not by. Ridiculous margin. Which is why I think gildarts loses to base hades or ties. Anyway

Erza tanked 5 hours of damage from Misaki. Thats legit especially since erza has always been known for her durability I would argue its better than her ap. I think her durability is more impressive than her offense being completely honest based on the series since day one

Just read the chapter so Gray actually said it feels like Laxus and Gildarts are about to square off when Erza is about to fight Misaki. So it seems like this is saying Erza is like Laxus while Misaki is Gildarts. That’s like the second time a Dark Dragon Slayer Knight is compared to Gildarts now right? So should Gildarts get a x793 key now?
It is translation mistake. In raws Gray said that her magic is power is = Gildarts and Laxus. Nothing about "like they square off".

You just gotta keep doing it over and over, which’ll help you get better
Ehh can’t really stay up to date like you since my verse still has a bunch of verse wide CRTs that I haven’t made yet. So that’s fun. But thank goodness we don’t have that many profiles right now so implementing the changes for the existing profiles is much easier compared to making the CRT itself. Not to mention college is a thing so that slows down the progress by quite a bit. Also I still haven’t finished Triangle Strategy yet so I want to finish that first so that slows things down even further.

Last edited:
It's tough. I've been recently trying to do what Mitch does for Fairy Tail, but for Black Clover, but I am definitely not at that point yet.

Back