• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I feel I should point out that during the Alvarez arc when Irene possessed Wendy she stated "my magic power hasn't decreased much". Also isn't an ft verses magic users power effected by their emotions; so it stands to reason that if you believe your self weak then you become weaker.

Yes, and being basically equal would mean that she is Light speed too, not just Rel+
I'm waiting a chapter to make a CRT about this new Wendy, but yeah, in general, she will scale to Light Speed or slightly lower in Base

As for Irene... Well she reacted to Haku somewhat while in a nerfed state, so I dunno, I guess she would be Light Speed in Base as well, which may change some things

All in all, things need to be discussed

I'm waiting a chapter to make a CRT about this new Wendy, but yeah, in general, she will scale to Light Speed or slightly lower in Base

As for Irene... Well she reacted to Haku somewhat while in a nerfed state, so I dunno, I guess she would be Light Speed in Base as well, which may change some things

All in all, things need to be discussed
I don't think this would affect normal irene as she was only using Wendy's magic which would affect her stats.

Laxus should be scaled to kirin not only did he force him to get serious to begin with, but he actually injured the guy and he admitted he would end up in his own coffin if he ain't take laxus serious. And even now the guy is still able to fight, and he blocked his attack with one arm lol. Idk if anything changed regarding his tier but last I saw he wasn't scaled

Laxus should be scaled to kirin not only did he force him to get serious to begin with, but he actually injured the guy and he admitted he would end up in his own coffin if he ain't take laxus serious. And even now the guy is still able to fight, and he blocked his attack with one arm lol. Idk if anything changed regarding his tier but last I saw he wasn't scaled
He will be, we've just waited to apply those changes yet to see how he performed against a serious Kirin

Hmm what I don't get is why the black dragon suzaku was hyped so much when Selene matched Kirin with Laxus and Erza with fire and ice enchantments was only slightly weaker than full power laxus. Idk fairy tail like to do this thing where the enemies seem beyond comprehension but you have the power to fight them.

Yea suzaku is strong but if he's not as strong as full power laxus then that means Erza would need to go all out to win so I don't really see why they portray them as next level. Like the spriggan were scary till you find out Minerva is probably equal to a spriggan. Idk if fairy tail is as strong as their enemies or stronger why does the hype always seem one sided in favor of the enemies. Its like oh we are on a different level but ft is stronger than us so why don't they hype the heroes more. Mirajane usually gets hype done right as well as laxus and Gildarts. Natsu too at times

Hmm what I don't get is why the black dragon suzaku was hyped so much when Selene matched Kirin with Laxus and Erza with fire and ice enchantments was only slightly weaker than full power laxus. Idk fairy tail like to do this thing where the enemies seem beyond comprehension but you have the power to fight them.

Yea suzaku is strong but if he's not as strong as full power laxus then that means Erza would need to go all out to win so I don't really see why they portray them as next level. Like the spriggan were scary till you find out Minerva is probably equal to a spriggan. Idk if fairy tail is as strong as their enemies or stronger why does the hype always seem one sided in favor of the enemies. Its like oh we are on a different level but ft is stronger than us so why don't they hype the heroes more. Mirajane usually gets hype done right as well as laxus and Gildarts. Natsu too at times
It’s just Hiro’s style, whenever he mega hypes someone up, you have to take it with a grain of salt, they’re not as untouchable as they seem, that’s Fairy Tail 101

Minor thing, but would it be possible to edit Swan's profile to mention that she easily defeated "base" Erza?

Because I've seen that battle, and she outright stomped Erza in that Heaven Wheel Armor. Effortlessly stopping her attacks with a single shockwave, sending her flying with no issue, etc.

It was only when Erza used her Celestial Armor that the tide turned (as shown by her casually matching Swan's kick with her own, when before a similar kick had sent Heaven's Wheel Erza flying)

Last edited:
So here is something to note. Swan does a run up, flip and kick which broke Erza's swords and sends her crashing into the wall. But in my opinion Erza's physicals are underrated. Like she herself is more durable than any armor she can equip. Laxus was able to punch through her lighting empress yet Erza herself was fine. It took a whole dragon to actually break something. So when Erza matched her kick i didn't see it as celestial is that op but rather Erza has always been physically impressive. She was in heaven's wheel even after she got kicked to the wall, so I assume she only went celestial just so she could use grand chariot.

So I don't think she easily defeated base erza but I think a good justification would be she easily broke her swords and sent her into a wall but as for the kicking thing I really think erza's legs were always stronger than swan's lol. She didn't do kick to kick in heaven's wheel so not the best comparison but I honestly thought Erza was trolling swan in my opinion at least.

Minerva is probably equal to a spriggan
Except she never fight an actual spriggan and all spriggans except for Wahl and God Serena were been defeated by Plot Armor and Spriggans still far above base MC's. Only Natsu modes (END, Igneel Power, DF+FDKM, SFD, END+DF (Ignia flame)) and DF Wendy currently are equal or above Spriggans. BDSK are on Spriggans level, since they are equal to Gildarts in terms of Magic Power.

So here is something to note. Swan does a run up, flip and kick which broke Erza's swords and sends her crashing into the wall. But in my opinion Erza's physicals are underrated. Like she herself is more durable than any armor she can equip. Laxus was able to punch through her lighting empress yet Erza herself was fine. It took a whole dragon to actually break something. So when Erza matched her kick i didn't see it as celestial is that op but rather Erza has always been physically impressive. She was in heaven's wheel even after she got kicked to the wall, so I assume she only went celestial just so she could use grand chariot.

So I don't think she easily defeated base erza but I think a good justification would be she easily broke her swords and sent her into a wall but as for the kicking thing I really think erza's legs were always stronger than swan's lol. She didn't do kick to kick in heaven's wheel so not the best comparison but I honestly thought Erza was trolling swan in my opinion at least.
Heaven’s Wheel is one of Erza’s Strongest Armors, so yeah, that makes Swan Strongest Armors Erza level, Erza’s Strongest Armors still have a hierarchy, as Armadura Fairy Armor was one-shot by Etherious Kyoka, but CHC, which is just Erza amping her physicals managed to defeat her

It’s really dumb, but those red pants consistently somehow make her stronger than ever, like ever her regular clothes are nowhere near the strength of her CHC, Pink Kimono was equal to Kagura and yet CHC one-shot her…

Except she never fight an actual spriggan and all spriggans except for Wahl and God Serena were been defeated by Plot Armor and Spriggans still far above base MC's. Only Natsu modes (END, Igneel Power, DF+FDKM, SFD, END+DF (Ignia flame)) and DF Wendy currently are equal or above Spriggans. BDSK are on Spriggans level, since they are equal to Gildarts in terms of Magic Power.
ahSqP4W.jpg

It’s really dumb, but those red pants consistently somehow make her stronger than ever, like ever her regular clothes are nowhere near the strength of her CHC, Pink Kimono was equal to Kagura and yet CHC one-shot her…
Well I hope Erza adds a Dragon Slayer form to her red pants form and not just a Dragon Slayer Sword, so that the red pants have a legit reason to boost her

Red pants making her stronger makes perfect sense. Iirc it's stated that she concentrates most of her magical power into the sword or some shit like that.

Red pants making her stronger makes perfect sense. Iirc it's stated that she concentrates most of her magical power into the sword or some shit like that.
She does, she discards all defense and focuses all of her magic power into offense and into her swords

It's call Clear Heart Clothing because she literally "clears" her heart of doubt and shit like that

Basically it's her best Emotion Amp Outfit

I would have preferred a bare minimum 8/10, but 7/10 is ok
It got a 7 instead of an 8 because there was a character together with romantic subplot of the story that just did not work for me—or at least, not anymore—and took up more room than I would have liked it to. I'm not going to give names just to avoid shipping warfare but if the writers of the manga were able to handle it better than they did it would have been a solid 8—and I know they could, I read Eden's Zero and loved it to bits. It was still one of the most fun reads I had this year.

Also, I gotta say that in all of FT, the only case of plot armor that ever bothered me was Makarov avoiding death, since there was no need to keep him alive.

Now that Bloodman is a 6-C, maybe we should take another look at how he roflstomped Sabertooth?

I mean, the main issue last time (which oddly enough turned from something minor into a massive debate, fun times) was the subject of Bloodman getting a tier change, but now that he's a 6-C regardless, me thinks that maybe we can relook at him?

Now that Bloodman is a 6-C, maybe we should take another look at how he roflstomped Sabertooth?

I mean, the main issue last time (which oddly enough turned from something minor into a massive debate, fun times) was the subject of Bloodman getting a tier change, but now that he's a 6-C regardless, me thinks that maybe we can relook at him?
0FByHj7.gif

Literally nothings changed, I still don't agree with this supposed upgrade
Can we at least add to Base Bloodman's entry that he easily beat Sabertooth albeit offscreen and under unknown circumstances?

Also, I'm not fond of Base X792 Gajeel's write-up saying that he "fought and matched" 3rd Seal Bloodman, considering that Base Gajeel got mollywhopped by 3rd Seal for at least 50% of that fight.

In fact, IIRC in the previous argument about Bloodman, it was pointed out by someone that 3rd Seal Bloodman's attacks repeatedly pierced Iron Dragon Scales Gajeel's skin, which multiplies his durability by several times.

IMO, Base Gajeel's writeup should just say ("Fought and matched Base Bloodman"), since he was even (if not having the slight upper hand) against Base Bloodman the whole fight.

Meanwhile, 3rd Seal Bloodman should be 2 to 3x above Base due to piercing Iron Dragon Scale Gajeel's skin.

Can we at least add to Base Bloodman's entry that he easily beat Sabertooth albeit offscreen and under unknown circumstances?

Also, I'm not fond of Base X792 Gajeel's write-up saying that he "fought and matched" 3rd Seal Bloodman, considering that Base Gajeel got mollywhopped by 3rd Seal for at least 50% of that fight.

In fact, IIRC in the previous argument about Bloodman, it was pointed out by someone that 3rd Seal Bloodman's attacks repeatedly pierced Iron Dragon Scales Gajeel's skin, which multiplies his durability by several times.

IMO, Base Gajeel's writeup should just say ("Fought and matched Base Bloodman"), since he was even (if not having the slight upper hand) against Base Bloodman the whole fight.

Meanwhile, 3rd Seal Bloodman should be 2 to 3x above Base due to piercing Iron Dragon Scale Gajeel's skin.
0FByHj7.gif

Literally nothings changed in the series or our scaling from the last CRT to now, everything you're proposing now was rejected then and I reject it now

Back