• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explosion thing

Peppypony

She/Her
The average citizens in my Animasapians series scale to a two meter wide explosion and I'm going to assume this is Wall Level right? In fact, is it Wall Level+?

Just Wall level I would think

Could also depend on what the explosion ended up affecting. If it destroyed or harmed something with a calculable density.

Building materials in Animasapians are actually more durable than real life ones. However, hitting a brick wall enough times with those explosions and AP can still destroy it.

So are we assume just baseline or what? Because I want to know which matches to look for.

Well, I suppose you could compare the explosion radius to a grenade

Back