• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explorers of Time CRT / Poketopia CRT

The Explorer of Time fiasco will likely be relatively simple. Originally, we scale them solely due to being weaker than the Lake Trio and somehow putting them at Low 2-C, countless times weaker . However, the main problem is that the Lake Trio are always portrayed at least relative to the original Dialga as a group, and are considered to be 1/3 to 1/2 of Dialga, which due to how far into 2-B they are would still qualify the Explorers to be 2-B as well.

Here is a Bigger Problem:

• After you beat the Poketopia Championship in Battle Revolution , you can go up to Rank 8.... Where the biggest challenges are upfront. It actually outright says that once you get to this rank you are capable of "rivaling and even surpassing the Legendaries" .
  • Some of these Rank 8 Colloseums include Legendaries , even as low as the Mainstreet Colloseum [Which is the 3rd Weakest Colloseum in the Game] who are currently scaled to 2-B such as Dialga, Cresselia & Azelf. Even other Colloseums such as Courtyard in Rank 8 have inclusions of such Pokemon, well before Stargazer's Rank 8 Battles. The Protagonist can beat all of them consecutively and consistently, with the trainers remarking at your strength and these same trainers feeling pressured by you... So ti isn't a one time deal with most mainstream title , you fight legendaries comparable to the Creation Trio a lot after you become of this level.
  • Then the Stargazer Championship Master Battles ... Where the guys immensely superior to any of the other Rank 8 Colloseum Members. Especially Poketopia Master Mysterial, who commands the strongest team consisting of all Legendaries, and you beat him as well.
Due to the abundance of Pokemon who are of Creation Trio tier and the Player can consistently rival them... Is it possible to have the Rank 8 Colloseum Leaders, Stargazer Master Battles Members , Mysterial , and The Player scale to the Creation Trio ?

I wouldn't say that, necessarily.

Remember that Pokeballs are power limiters. In Platinum (may be the case for Diamond and Pearl, haven't played them), the reason for Team Galactic wanting to use the Red Chains on the lake trio and Dialga/Palkia rather than a Master Ball was so he could harness their full potential.

The Pokémon of the lakes and Mt. Coronet are somehow connected. Capturing the Pokémon of the lakes will free the Pokémon of Mt. Coronet. From the Pokémon of the lakes, crystals can be extracted to create a Red Chain.
Using that Red Chain, the mythical Pokémon can be summoned and shackled to do as we command...''

The problem with that is we don't know how much a Pokeball would limit their power, hence, the profiles only have ratings for wild ones.

''I used the power of the Pokémon that control time and space to create a perfect world, where the human spirit does not exist. That was when a great shadow appeared and engulfed me... And brought me to this world.
Then again, Cyrus is "at least Low 2-C" for his Gen 7 key, when he has Dialga and Palkia confined to Pokeballs. But hell, I don't even know if that's right. That seems like a pretty explicit planet-busting feat to me, but not universal.

Need more input.

Uhh, that scan literally seems more like 'We can control you better / Mind Manipulation ' rather than 'Your power became millions of times weaker'.

Do you guys even know what scan means?

There's also this quote from inside the Team Galactic HQ, which is about as explicit about it as you can get.

According to myths, the Pokémon created Sinnoh with its power. However, capturing the Pokémon with a Poké Ball prevents it from using its full power...

Back