• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explore a world of thought- what's a verse you disagree with, and what is it you think about it?

Let's avoid being hostile to eachother's opinions, many people disagree with things in verses they just don't have the energy, time or investment to try to revise it

For me it's kingdom hearts, well I'm very devoted to the series, I feel like I disagree far too completely with the interpretations of it here to ever participate in any threads, it's strange, it's because I like the series so much that it bothers me.

Well I suppose most people would get the idea I ment what you thought about it Statistically, which is a valed interpretation of what I said,

But like KH itself things can be interpreted in alot of ways so feel free to take that however you want, I'll need to go in a moment and my, disagreements with the verse here would be quite a doozy to write down- so I'll do it in another reply or edit this one

The way Marvel and DC supporters scale the characters. "oh hey look at this feat from this comic that was released when my father was 7 yo, let's scale this to a huge amount of characters with decades of content"

almost every single time I hear the phrase "4-D mindhax/soulhax" being applied to a profile, I tend to nope out of the thread

If this is about any particular verses... Well, I don't think so? There are some I really disagree with (Hollow Knight, for instance, and 40k to a lesser degree) and some that I find to be very lacking in terms of actual content in the profile when compared to what's actually out there, (Hyperion Cantos, Lord of the Rings and Fallen London) but I don't think it's anything massive enough that I instantly quit a thread involving them.

The way Marvel and DC supporters scale the characters. "oh hey look at this feat from this comic that was released when my father was 7 yo, let's scale this to a huge amount of characters with decades of content"
Been encountering these type of people lately, but in discord, lol. There's also with so many chars being Outer to boundless in discord scaling, which is really ridiculous (The DC Cosmology's spaces being scaled to literally everybody too)

The entirety of how SW!Legends is treated here.

Dubious as hell feats used for ratings,
Blatant as hell lore ignored because Scaling > (which honestly is a problem in general with the site and not much can be done about it)

And any time I tried to challenge it, was outvoted and/or quite simply ignored or shrug off. So gave up, ayy.

I decided to distance myself from revisions and just participate in Vs threads whenever I feel I should clarify something.

Back