• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Exdeath vs Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen

After defeating Lavos, will Exdeath be able to defeat UKG too?

NeoExdeath-ffxiv.png

VS

Kriemhild.jpg

Both are at their strongest, SBA is applied and speed is equalized.

Who will win?

Exdeath (Final Fantasy):

Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen (Puella Magi Madoka Magica):

Incon:

I'am here to witness this event

since at their strongest that means Exdeath gets crystal I assume?

can Exdeath interact with Acausal type 5?

She has all the abilities of Ultimate Madoka, according to the profile.
I see in the profile that she have resistence against most of Ultimate Madoka abilities, not all of her offensive abilities. Or am I reading that wrong?

I didn't saw that part, my bad. Does that include state of existence like Acausality 5 or is restricted to the offensive abilities?

basically all abilities so that includes acausality type 5 since she is constantly fighting against ultimate Madoka

The fact that she against Ultimate Madoka means that she is able to interact with Acausal 5, not that she is one.
I will wait for more knowledgeable members and see what they say.

Then she shouldn't have that. Interacting with an Acausal 5 doesn't mean you are an Acausal 5, for the same reason that knteracting with a NEP 2 doesn't mean you are a NEP 2. It means that they just have really good NPI that let them interact with Acausal 5 and NEP 2.
Anyways, I will wait for the input of other knowledgeable members.

Homura ascended the same way as Ultimate Madoka hence the type 5

Their witch counterparts basically ascended to their same level hence they get type 5

Bruh UKG is just Madoka in different form, if you actually read witch physiology page, which you didn't, you will know that all witches have physiology of their MGs counterparts

No one said she's Type 5 because of interaction. She's Type 5 due to be the same existence.
That's more clear, I misunderstood what you were saying. Thanks for the explanation.
I will wait some Final Fantasy knowledgeable members to see if Exdeath can interact with Acausal, otherwise this is a stomp.

Back