• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Excorist vs Demons: Allen Walker vs Muzan Kibutsuji

this Is also a bit off topic But would Muzan’s hax let him put up a fight against other characters much higher in AP (Like Salem from RWBY, or DCAU Wonder Woman / Martian Manhunter)
Possibly. I mean, Muzan's strength is basically his blood bfr and fear hax

Yea Muzan can corrupt people into demons and control them or fuse into objects but some of these hax he has aren't very in character for him to do during fights. He fought all the hashira and never turned them so its usually dependent on him picking who he wants to turn.
Nah breath users, especially extremely skilled ones like the pillars are more resistant to Muzan's blood, and the mark increases their resistance even further. Even then, Muzan still stated that they would disintegrate at a cellular level in less than 5 mins, so mark + breaths only buy you around that amount of time

Is Small Town lvl ap enough to get over Muzans regen?
Nope, but a single attack from Cross would overcome Muzan's regeneration.

Also someone wanna tally up the votes? A mf is trying cook and I swear on God if I burn these eggs I'm getting banned today.

But would it kill him if it didn't hit vitals? I'm guessing not
He can also do Cross Grave which does this

0004-013.png

0004-014.png

I have high doubts that if these guys who literally can move and twist their body's in midair couldn't somehow catch on to something
To be fair, Kimetsu is quite inconsistent. Often characters are injured by normal humans, for example. It would be a headcanon to assume that somehow the doors pull the enemy

Given that it sucks them in and none of them could do anything to resist this, The strength Allen would need would have to be class 100 and Allen bos I don't remember having anything impressive.

Given that it sucks them in and none of them could do anything to resist this, The strength Allen would need would have to be class 100 and Allen bos I don't remember having anything impressive.
Muzan defo won't use the doors method if he can just teleport Allen into the fortress instantly

Yes ok, chapter 51, it definitely seems to be an abrupt appearance but could easily be seen as he's just confused about the place. The moving of the place inside though is definitely unnoticeable to them here
0051-015.png

Yes ok, chapter 51, it definitely seems to be an abrupt appearance but could easily be seen as he's just confused about the place. The moving of the place inside though is definitely unnoticeable to them here
0051-015.png
They weren't shown falling or in positions they would be in after falling

Allen is gonna be upgraded to class T soon.

Only Cross's 100% power would scale to Class T.

His base strength with Cross is Class 50.

Everything from Noah's Ark Arc and beyond scales to Class T normally though.

Also voting Allen myself. His Information Analysis is a lot more advanced than anything shown in DS, given that it's based directly on the sou of the opponent, and can evolve mid battle. His Cursed Eye should alert him moments before, and unlike See-through World, Allen's Cursed Eye would be alerting him as long as Allen can view his soul, and gather information based on that to counter Muzan's BFR accordingly.

I also have doubts Muzan is gonna open up with BFR, he's never done that in any situation. All Allen needs is one hit to land to destroy Muzan, given that Allen has an immense AP advantage any attack from Cross would result in an instant death for Muzan since his defenses would be bypassed and due to being embued with Innocence Muzan would have his Spiral of Life destroyed and his body would crumble away on a quantum level.

Now answer me this, when has Muzan ever opened up with BFR as his first option? And how is that more likely than lets say Allen hitting him even once?

Also voting Allen myself. His Information Analysis is a lot more advanced than anything shown in DS, given that it's based directly on the sou of the opponent, and can evolve mid battle. His Cursed Eye should alert him moments before, and unlike See-through World, Allen's Cursed Eye would be alerting him as long as Allen can view his soul, and gather information based on that to counter Muzan's BFR accordingly.

I also have doubts Muzan is gonna open up with BFR, he's never done that in any situation. All Allen needs is one hit to land to destroy Muzan, given that Allen has an immense AP advantage any attack from Cross would result in an instant death for Muzan since his defenses would be bypassed and due to being embued with Innocence Muzan would have his Spiral of Life destroyed and his body would crumble away on a quantum level.

Now answer me this, when has Muzan ever opened up with BFR as his first option? And how is that more likely than lets say Allen hitting him even once?
Against Demon Slayer. It’s his one fight where he had access to it. In his combat form Nakime was already dead, and so he couldn’t access the Infinity Fortress.

But if it’s out of character enough for him to never do it, and Allen kills Muzan in one hit and has passive hax that negates all of Muzan’s other hax (aside from fear a para aura) then this would be incredibly one sided in Allen’s favor

Yea I think Muzan will use Bfr, he's done so in a fight, its a convenient way of getting rid of someone, Muzan has esp so he should be able to sense Allen is stronger and go for a bfr. Another thing is that Muzan generally never had to use it because he's usually stronger than most opponents or he would go and turn them to demons. Regardless It's on his page and he's done it when he's felt threatened.

Back