• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Excorist vs Demons: Allen Walker vs Muzan Kibutsuji

So from reading the Demon Slayer verse's page Muzan scales unquantifiably above 100 tons while Allen scales to 1.45 Kilotons. which makes Allen at least 10x's stronger then Muzan, so Allen can basically one-shot Muzan with any of his attacks.

But given the fact that Muzan has Low High he should be able to regenerate from these attacks.

Does Muzan have a corrupted soul by any chance? given that's the only way Allen can actually kill Muzan given Allen's deconstruction which is directly tied with his purification works on a Marco-Quantum Level, which is something Muzan can't regenerate from.

If he doesn't them i'm leaning towards a incon until i hear arguments from the Demon Slayer side of this debate but if he does have a corrupted soul then i'm definitely leaning Allen is this fight.

Last edited:
I'll play Devil's Advocate for the time being.

Muzan's soul is definitely corrupt, he's essentially the very personification of evil within Demon Slayer. I'd honestly argue he's worse than the Earl of Millennium when it comes to being well, ****** up so Allen's Purification should definitely hit hard.

However I can think of a few ways Muzan can avoid it, such as forming constructs to eat the attacks for him (they'll be broken instantly but that doesn't matter since he wouldn't be the one taking them.)

Also the Infinity Fortress could BFR Allen, and Muzan's electricity Manipulation has the ability to put others into seizures and cause compulsions.

Muzan's soul is definitely corrupt, he's essentially the very personification of evil within Demon Slayer. I'd honestly argue he's worse than the Earl of Millennium when it comes to being well, ****** up so Allen's Purification should definitely hit hard.
Alright.

Then Allen has a great win-con in this fight.

However I can think of a few ways Muzan can avoid it, such as forming constructs to eat the attacks for him (they'll be broken instantly but that doesn't matter since he wouldn't be the one taking them.)
Honestly doubt those constructs would even slow down the attacks of Allen given just how far the gap in AP is between these two characters, especially with the Danmaku spam that Allen consistently uses in this key will **** over any constructs that Muzan creates.

Also the Infinity Fortress could BFR Allen, and Muzan's electricity Manipulation has the ability to put others into seizures and cause compulsions
I remember being told how Infinity Fortress works but i forgot, how does the ability work again? and Allen should be able to intercept or block the electricity with Cross without suffering any of those effects given Cross's composition as being made from Innocence. But that also depends on how his Electricity Manipulation works as well.

Last edited:
How does Allen fair against Muzan's bio manip? Once Allen is hit with Muzan's blood he would either transform into a demon or he would disintegrate at a cellular level. All of Muzan's attacks are passively coated with his blood btw
I remember being told how Infinity Fortress works but i forgot, how does the ability work again?
Muzan can abruptly teleport you into the infinity fortress which is basically nigh-infinite in scale with no exit. Allen can try killing the demon controlling the fortress, Nakime, but doing so would cause the structure to collapse and permanently trap him there at best, and just simply kill him at worst
Cross without suffering any of those effects given Cross's composition as being made from Innocence. But that also depends on how his Electricity Manipulation works as well.
How does Cross work? if Allen gets hit with Muzan's eletric manip his nervous system would be damaged, his whole body would undergo seizures and convulsions, and he would be unable to breathe for a while

How does Allen fair against Muzan's bio manip? Once Allen is hit with Muzan's blood he would either transform into a demon or he would disintegrate at a cellular level. All of Muzan's attacks are passively coated with his blood btw
He could vaporize the blood with the energy created through Innocence before it comes in-contact with Allen, he also resists deconstructed on the Molecular level in this key so Cellular level decon would definitely get resisted.

Also what does being transformed into a demon even do against Allen?

Muzan can abruptly teleport you into the infinity fortress which is basically nigh-infinite in scale with no exit. Allen can try killing the demon controlling the fortress, Nakime, but doing so would cause the structure to collapse and permanently trap him there at best, and just simply kill him at worst
Is this BFR action-based (as in Muzan has to do a action like moving his hand or something like that to activate the ability) or thought-based?, also how in-character is it for Muzan to use Infinity Fortress? given Allen might be able to kill Muzan before he even uses Infinity Fortress depending on how fast it takes him to activate the ability and how common it's for him to activate the ability within a fight.

How does Cross work? if Allen gets hit with Muzan's eletric manip his nervous system would be damaged, his whole body would undergo seizures and convulsions, and he would be unable to breathe for a while
What do you mean by "how does Cross work"? like what's made up of, what's its abilities etc? Allen should be able to dodge the electricity manipulation given his pretty good acrobatic skills or just directly block it with Cross given its composition. with is being a solid mass of metal with zero nerves within it

He could vaporize the blood with the energy created through Innocence before it comes in-contact with himself
How does that work? To substantiate, Muzan doesn't directly use blood to attack, his physical attacks are what's coated with his blood, meaning that once Allen gets hit he would be subjected to the blood's effects
Also what does being transformed into a demon even do against Allen?
If he manages to assimilate the blood and become a demon, then its basically Muzan's win since he can unconditionally kill any demon at a whim
Is this BFR action-based (as in Muzan has to do a action like moving his hand or something like that to activate the ability) or thought-based?, also how in-character is it for Muzan to use Infinitely Fortress? given Allen might be able to kill Muzan before he even uses Infinity Fortress depending on how fast it takes him to activate the ability and how common it's for him to activate the ability within a fight.
It's thought based, he can just summon it at will. Its in character too
What do you mean by "how does Cross work"? like what's made up of, what's its abilities etc? Allen should be able to dodge the electricity manipulation given his pretty good acrobatic skills or just directly block it with Cross given its composition.
What can it do against Muzan specifically, like is it hax based or? The electric manip is basically un-evadable at close-range since it's omni directional, so he can just wait for Allen to close in to use it

What are Allen's win cons btw? Muzan can overpower Tanjiro who has precognition, so he can basically dodge every single one of Allen's attacks unless there's something I'm missing

How does that work? To substantiate, Muzan doesn't directly use blood to attack, his physical attacks are what's coated with his blood, meaning that once Allen gets hit he would be subjected to the blood's effects
Which is irrelevant since Allen can purify himself from attacks like this. Innocence has the ability to purify and purge the user of any substances so long as it's "negative." in nature so Muzan wouldn't be able to turn Allen into a Demon since Cross would purify him.
If he manages to assimilate the blood and become a demon, then its basically Muzan's win since he can unconditionally kill any demon at a whim
Read above, this isn't happening due to Innocence resistance.
What can it do against Muzan specifically, like is it hax based or? The electric manip is basically un-evadable at close-range since it's omni directional, so he can just wait for Allen to close in to use it
If it hits Muzan then it's game over since every attack that Allen does would destroy his soul, and in this series having your soul destroyed leads to the marco destruction of your physical body. So it's essentially soul hax + matter hax on every hit (only applicable to evil beings.)
What are Allen's win cons btw? Muzan can overpower Tanjiro who has precognition, so he can basically dodge every single one of Allen's attacks unless there's something I'm missing
Innocence, which would most likely one shot Muzan given its properties. Also that isn't really impressive, Tanjiro's base "precognition." isn't even all that good, it's just enhanced smell that let's him sense stuff. Muzan never actively overpowered See Through World, which is what the Hashira's were using so get a good read on Muzan's body.

Also Allen's Cursed Eye works similarly to See Through World and unlike STW Allen's Cursed Eye has Reactive Evolution so the longer the battle gets the better Allen's senses will get.

He can shoot beams of Innocence Energy through Cross similar how he does with Crown Clown.

Alright.

Does this effect work against Demons who're massively stronger than Muzan? Also how long does the assimilation process take? since Allen could kill Muzan before he's assimilated by his blood if it takes a decent amount of time.

Also Allen should be able to nullify this effect via his Innocence similar how he did against the Akuma Virus (If you want scans, go to his profile and check the "General Innocence Abilities")

It's thought based, he can just summon it at will. Its in character too
Alright, how in-character? is it something he instantly does in character or is it something he uses in-character but does it later on during a fight?.

But this definitely a good win-con for Muzan since Allen can't leave dimensions until his Noah Key and beyond.

What are Allen's win cons btw? Muzan can overpower Tanjiro who has precognition, so he can basically dodge ever single one of Allen's attacks unless there's something I'm missing
Since I've been told by Gin that Muzan has a corrupted soul it possesses Layered Purification and Marco-Quantum Level Deconstruction. Layered Power Nullification but i have no idea how that would work against Muzan shit since isn't his stuff like breathing techniques or some shit like that? doubt it would be applicable to Dark Matter within D.Gray-Man.

He also has things like Danmaku which shoots out 100's of hardened bolts of Innocence energy.

Allen within this Key likes to use Cross b and fight at a range most of the time so i heavily doubt that he'll go close up and personal to fight against Muzan.

AP stomping Muzan into oblivion with any of his attacks to get an Incap and Layered Purification/Marco-Quantum Level Deconstruction through any of his attacks via Innocence.

Which is irrelevant since Allen can purify himself from attacks like this.
How long does the purification process take? If it takes a while, then he could turn into a demon and at that stage he's basically powerless to do anything.

If Muzan's attacks don't work at all, BFR is his only option, how does Allen fair against that?
Also that isn't really impressive, Tanjiro's base "precognition." isn't even all that good, it's just enhanced smell that let's him sense stuff.
Tanji's precog allows him to tell where exactly his opponents would hit him, and Muzan was man-handling him
Muzan never actively overpowered See Through World, which is what the Hashira's were using so get a good read on Muzan's body.
Muzan could easily fend off Gyomei when he got the STW, and he is superior to Kokushibo who was doing the same as well
Does this effect work against Demons who're massively stronger than Muzan? Also how long does the assimilation process take? since Allen could kill Muzan before he's assimilated by his blood if it takes a decent amount of time.
Muzan is the strongest demon, so there aren't any who are weaker than him. If you're referring to enemies who are stronger than him being turned into demons, I'd imagine they'd still be under his control.

The assimilation process starts instantly and incaps anyone who is undergoing it like we see with Enmu
Alright, how in-character? is it something he instantly does in character or is it something he uses in-character but does it later on during a fight?.
Very in-character
isn't his stuff like breathing techniques or some shit like that?
Nah that's the demon slayers

How long does the purification process take? If it takes a while, then he could turn into a demon and at that stage he's basically powerless to do anything.
It's essentially a passive ability, Innocence automatically purifies the user of Virus's like the Akuma Blood Oil Virus which is essentially what Muzan does but on coke.
If Muzan's attacks don't work at all, BFR is his only option, how does Allen fair against that?
BFR is something Allen cannot counter in this key.
Tanji's precog allows him to tell where exactly his opponents would hit him, and Muzan was man-handling him
Which would be Analytical Prediction, and that's literally like baseline for Analytical Prediction. Allen's Cursed Eye can do the same with his Extrasensory Perception, he'd see Muzan's soul and gather information off of that to avoid. And unlike Tanjiro's Allen's gets a lot better during battle.
Muzan could easily fend off Gyomei when he got the STW, and he is superior to Kokushibo who was doing the same as well.
That's fair but iirc, Muzan did get struck Gyomei, same for Kokushibo. Koku never evaded all of Gyo's strikes so it'd be unfair to say that Koku negged Gyo's STW.

Muzan is the strongest demon, so there aren't any who are weaker than him. If you're referring to enemies who are stronger than him being turned into demons, I'd imagine they'd still be under his control.

The assimilation process starts instantly and incaps anyone who is undergoing it like we see with Enmu
If it doesn't have a AP component with it then alright.

Thought as Gin and I already pointed out this effect would get nulled by Cross's Purification Type 3.

Very in-character
This doesn't really answer my question. I'm asking "how" in-character is it for him to use the ability.

Like i need some-sort of a time-frame of the amount of time it takes for him to use Infinity Fortress in a fight.

Nah that's the demon slayers
Alright then how does Muzan's stuff work then? and i'll see if its comparable enough to Dark Matter to be equalized.

Demons in DS should be comparable enough to Akuma and DM.

Both causes viruses with their blood on contact, both have biological Absorbtion hax, both have some degree of immortality, both can develop themselves to be stronger, etc.

This doesn't really answer my question. I'm asking "how" in-character is it for him to use the ability.

Like i need some-sort of a time-frame of the amount of time it takes for him to use Infinity Fortress in a fight.
I don't think "in-character"-ness is quantifiable. Muzan just uses it whenever he feels like he's cornered, which considering his cowardly nature, would be immediate upon meeting Allen because he's scared shitless when he meets someone that has even the slightest chance of winning against him. Like, he went into hiding for nearly a century to wait for Yoriichi to die of old age despite Muzan himself being immortal
Alright then how does Muzan's stuff work then? and i'll see if its comparable enough to Dark Matter to be equalized.
His is basically a biological mutation caused by consuming medication made from a special flower. From the looks of it, I don't think it can be equalized unless you provide more substantiation about dark matter

Anyway, If Allen can't do anything against BFR its either incon or Muzan's victory since in the former situation Allen can't kill Muzan and Muzan can't kill Allen and in the latter if Allen kills the demon controlling the fortress, he dies which is this OP's win con.

Allen's Cursed Eye can do the same with his Extrasensory Perception, he'd see Muzan's soul and gather information off of that to avoid
Off topic, but this sounds exactly the same as Tanjiro's precog other than the method in which they precog and the fact that Allen's one gets amped. Both read something in order to predict; Tanjiro smells where his opponent is going to attack him and evades accordingly, Allen reads the soul of his opponent to determine where they are going to attack him and evades accordingly, like, is there something I'm missing? Because they sound exactly the same but just put differently
That's fair but iirc, Muzan did get struck Gyomei, same for Kokushibo. Koku never evaded all of Gyo's strikes so it'd be unfair to say that Koku negged Gyo's STW.
Muzan was dealing with 5 other people constantly putting pressure on him while Koku was dealing with 2 others. In a 1v1 scenario, Koku would maul Gyomei's STW since Koku has like nearly 400 more years of experience using it and Muzan is superior to that

I don't think "in-character"-ness is quantifiable. Muzan just uses it whenever he feels like he's cornered, which considering his cowardly nature, would be immediate upon meeting Allen because he's scared shitless when he meets someone that has even the slightest chance of winning against him. Like, he went into hiding for nearly a century to wait for Yoriichi to die of old age despite Muzan himself being immortal
"In-character"-ness is always quantifiable within different scenarios, Including this one. How would he know that Allen is that much stronger (or as strong or even comparable) to himself? don't see any Information Analysis on his profile so i have no idea how he would know that information, seems to be a different context with the Yoriichi example compared to Allen's to me since i believe he had information on Yoriichi's power level while in this fight he doesn't have that information about Allen's power level.

Given this current evidence Allen should be able to kill Muzan before he can use Infinity Fortress since it doesn't seem that much in-character for him to use it if you can't give a time-frame of him using it within a fight.

So unless you can give a more in-depth explanation regarding his likely hood of him using the BFR I'm definitely leaning Allen in this fight.

His is basically a biological mutation caused by consuming medication made from a special flower. From the looks of it, I don't think it can be equalized unless you provide more substantiation about dark matter

Anyway, If Allen can't do anything against BFR its either incon or Muzan's victory since in the former situation Allen can't kill Muzan and Muzan can't kill Allen and in the latter if Allen kills the demon controlling the fortress, he dies which is this OP's win con.
Yeah that doesn't sound at all comparable enough to Dark Matter fundamentally so the Power Nullification would be useless against Muzan's hax's.

Since you haven't gave me the actual likely hood of Muzan using Infinity Fortress except for some vague statement about it being very much in-character without actually substantiating that i will have to disagree with this assertion some-what until you give me a better explanation.

So as of right now I'm voting for Allen via Purification and Deconstruction through Cross.

Last edited:
Since you haven't gave me the actual likely hood of Muzan using Infinity Fortress except for some vague statement about it being very much in-character without actually substantiating that i will have to disagree with this assertion some-what until you give me a better explanation.
He uses it at the first sign of trouble like he did when the pillars started showing up. Even if his opponents have absolutely no means of defeating him, he'll still use it anyway to get an edge over them.

Muzan in this key likes fighting from long range, giving him leeway to analyze Allen and he would BFR the moment his attacks get purified considering his cowardice and genius iq. How in-character is it for Allen to attack first? Muzan always tries to draw first blood in every fight he's been in. Also, Muzan getting hit by an innocence beam wouldn't immediately kill him would it? I know it bypasses his regen but if it doesn't kill him instantly then Muzan would just BFR once he gets hit

Voting Muzan via BFR

So in Allens page it says he resists para and fear manipulation but those are in stronger keys of his. So Muzan's battle spirit should also be something that can effect this much weaker Allen.

Also looking at it, if Muzan knows Allan is coming to kill him, he can just BFR GG, since no range was specified it’s follows the SBA range rules or it being 2km (due to that being the max, and muzan’s thousands of kilometers in mental abilities).

Not necessarily. Every single one of the lower moons and upper moons were just abruptly teleported into the fortress without any portals, openings, or any indication that they were being BFR'd

Also looking at it, if Muzan knows Allan is coming to kill him, he can just BFR GG, since no range was specified it’s follows the SBA range rules or it being 2km (due to that being the max, and muzan’s thousands of kilometers in mental abilities).
I believe distance is stated whoever has the highest distance is chosen and the cap is 4km. Going by that it'd be a few meters. Although not sure why but Allen has much higher range bos

I haven’t read the Muzan fight in awhile, but his first response’s to situations is to BFR, the only reason he didn’t in the final fight is specifically because Nakime was dead. If I were to put it in percentages Muzan’s about 97% gonna use that in a fight, and definitely use it at the range SBR puts them at.
The BFR can be avoided, though. They are simply doors that appear on the ground
During the events post Rui Fight, all the lower moons were transported without portals. Later on, the upper moons are transported also without any indication, the doors are likely visual representations for the readers.
I believe distance is stated whoever has the highest distance is chosen and the cap is 4km. Going by that it'd be a few meters. Although not sure why but Allen has much higher range bos
Funnily enough it is 4km. Simply because it goes by the highest range for any ability and Muzan has thousands of KM worth of Telepathy

The BFR can be avoided, though. They are simply doors that appear on the ground
In the scan when its done its shown to pull them down to it. If they could just avoid it they would've with their insane acrobatics and use of their weapons.

0139-016.png

0139-017.png

0139-018.png

I have high doubts that if these guys who literally can move and twist their body's in midair couldn't somehow catch on to something or move themselves out of the way couldn't avoid it then Allen wouldn't either, especially since this is an Allen without his Cloth manipulation.

Well checking more, Allens Aura that's sited isn't an aura that blocks stuff out but I do remember Innocence can produce aura but its never aura that can block out para and fear and the fact Muzans would cause internal bleeding.

this Is also a bit off topic But would Muzan’s hax let him put up a fight against other characters much higher in AP (Like Salem from RWBY, or DCAU Wonder Woman / Martian Manhunter)

this Is also a bit off topic But would Muzan’s hax let him put up a fight against other characters much higher in AP (Like Salem from RWBY, or DCAU Wonder Woman / Martian Manhunter)
Unlikely if they have ranged attacks and dura negging or regen negging.
Muzan ran away once he couldn't regen from Yoriichi's attacks and its just regen neg.

Unlikely if they have ranged attacks and dura negging or regen negging.
Muzan ran away once he couldn't regen from Yoriichi's attacks and its just regen neg.
Salem doesn’t to my knowledge, but both are borderline unkillable by people who can use High attacks (like cellular), so I’m sure with those two it’s just a Hax fight

Salem doesn’t to my knowledge, but both are borderline unkillable by people who can use High attacks (like cellular), so I’m sure with those two it’s just a Hax fight
Yea Muzan can corrupt people into demons and control them or fuse into objects but some of these hax he has aren't very in character for him to do during fights. He fought all the hashira and never turned them so its usually dependent on him picking who he wants to turn.

Back