• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Everywhere All at Once: Evelyn Wang CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you elaborate regarding exactly what you want evaluated please?
The Reddit respect thread attached above has virtually all of Jobu's feats with context. I had wanted to look through it and dissect what Powers/Abilities/AP we could gather from them, but haven't had the chance to. If I could have some helping hands, it could help move the process along more quickly.

The Reddit respect thread attached above has virtually all of Jobu's feats with context. I had wanted to look through it and dissect what Powers/Abilities/AP we could gather from them, but haven't had the chance to. If I could have some helping hands, it could help move the process along more quickly.
Okay. Would you be willing to take a look please, @Mr._Bambu and @Duedate8898 ?

Can you elaborate regarding exactly what you want evaluated please?
@Duedate8898 @Mr._Bambu

We still need your help to finally conclude this thread.

where?

Can somebody remind me what we currently need to evaluate here please?

Is everything else done here except for the new page that you want to create?

Last edited:
Okay. Are you able to handle that on your own? If not, it may be better to avoid creating it, as it doesn't seem like you will receive further input here.

What do you need help with here, or is it fine if we close this thread currently?

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back