• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everyone Else is a Returnee Yu Ilhan profile update

Alright, so for the "possible low multiversal" and the "possibly multiversal" feats before his lord of earth key, I think it would be best just to put those as "likely higher" instead given the sort of ambiguous nature of those feats. Additionally, he needs a list of keys on the bottom of his page in that sandbox.

Finally, I think a calculation of some sort it warranted for his Large mountain level+ (2000 4th class magic stones from 4th class monsters have enough energy to destroy an entire country) and Dwarf star level feats (erased seven thousand worlds in one strike since I don't think you can calculate merging of worlds).

Aside from some grammatical issues which I can help with, this profile is desperately needed and looks good so far.

Alright, so for the "possible low multiversal" and the "possibly multiversal" feats before his lord of earth key, I think it would be best just to put those as "likely higher" instead given the sort of ambiguous nature of those feats. Additionally, he needs a list of keys on the bottom of his page in that sandbox.

Finally, I think a calculation of some sort it warranted for his Large mountain level+ (2000 4th class magic stones from 4th class monsters have enough energy to destroy an entire country) and Dwarf star level feats (erased seven thousand worlds in one strike since I don't think you can calculate merging of worlds).

Aside from some grammatical issues which I can help with, this profile is desperately needed and looks good so far.
I am fine with that, I did ask Ricsi about the feats and he felt that the "possibly X" were fine.

The High 7-A I just based off of the Attack potency page which came to High 7-A from dividing the lowest country level by 2000, however I can put in the value. The dwarf star one had a calc but it needs changing according to muchacho who did it a while back so we just lowballed it to be safe.

The profile page statistics seem almost completely based on guesswork estimations. You need accepted calculations to make it reliable.

Most of the statistics seem fine now, but I am very uncertain about
Mountain level+ and Immeasurable speed, especially the latter.

Most of the statistics seem fine now, but I am very uncertain about
Mountain level+ and Immeasurable speed, especially the latter.
The mountain is from being 1/2000th the level required to bust a country and the immeasurable speed is specifically for his spear skills which ignore time and space to attack the opponent.

Okay. Both of the statistics need to be better justified in the page though, and I would appreciate if you could provide a more elaborate explanation for immeasurable speed to me as well.

Okay. Both of the statistics need to be better justified in the page though, and I would appreciate if you could provide a more elaborate explanation for immeasurable speed to me as well.
I have justified the mountain level one and it even has the value in the page at 3.5 gigatons here are the quotes from chapter 195.

The immeasurable speed is in the explanations too:
"With numerous techniques fusing into one with the Spear of Untraceable Trajectory and the Great Cosmos-severing Spear as the foundation, it had reborn into a trajectory that surpassed cause and effect, space, and fate. That was why the name was ‘Transcendent Trajectory’."
Also:

From the image if you cant see it:

"This was a technique that could only be done when he read the movements of the enemy, but it was also a skill that transcended the boundaries of space and time."

This is from chapter 287.

Okay. I suppose that immeasurable speed might be acceptable then, but would prefer more input.

@AKM sama what do you think?

Also, you need an accepted calculation blog for the 3.5 gigations value, and there are many ways and timespans to destroy a country, so settig a definitive number without further specifications seems unreliable.

It was going to explode with enough energy to destroy the country if he did it wrong. So it definitely wasnt going to be overtime and simply was going to be an explosion.

Okay. Then it should be fine, but you still need a linked calculation.

Also, you should use the same username here and in the wiki. Should I update the one that you use here for you?

Oh. I thought that you had switched name to Muchacho in the wiki.

I don't see how it is immeasurable speed. All it seems like is some weird spatial manipulation of sorts where the attack can distort the space and travel in an abnormal trajectory to hit the opponent no matter in which direction you launch the attack.

Does the verse have a statement or the like that the "lower worlds" are Universes?
Earth is in the same universe as ours so the lower worlds should be the same, that being said I just decided to have tier 2 only be in the last key since I think it is more consistent.

I don't see how it is immeasurable speed. All it seems like is some weird spatial manipulation of sorts where the attack can distort the space and travel in an abnormal trajectory to hit the opponent no matter in which direction you launch the attack.
"This was a technique that could only be done when he read the movements of the enemy, but it was also a skill that transcended the boundaries of space and time."

It also says this though? And if it only distorted space then it would be the same as another techniques that he got which the point of it is cutting through space. It also ignored cause and effect and later on upgrades into ignoring fate as well.

Earth being in the same Universe doesn't make "lower worlds" Universes without statements or things to indicate such things. I've read tens of novels where "worlds/lower worlds" and the like and they can range from just a planet, solar system, galaxy to a universe or just a pocket dimension/separate dimension but not Universe.

Earth being in the same Universe doesn't make "lower worlds" Universes without statements or things to indicate such things. I've read tens of novels where "worlds/lower worlds" and the like and they can range from just a planet, solar system, galaxy to a universe or just a pocket dimension/separate dimension but not Universe.
Earth and its universe was a lower world, I assumed that all lower worlds would be the same. And on top of that every higher world was said to be bigger than Earth's dimension.

It also says this though?
A statement in this case is not enough when the text already explains the entire working of the attack. Jiren was stated to transcend time, but all of that was just referring to his resistance.

A statement in this case is not enough when the text already explains the entire working of the attack. Jiren was stated to transcend time, but all of that was just referring to his resistance.
I am not sure how it contradicts the statement rather than supporting it, the point is that he can attack from multiple logically impossible angles and directions due to the fact that the technique it so fast that it breaks the boundaries of space and time. One spear strike can be multiple as many times as he wants in an instant.

It says that he could strike at different directions and the attacks would still reach the destination. That's spatial manipulation. Not immeasurable speed.
One spear strike can be multiple as many times as he wants in an instant.
Where is this stated?

It says that he could strike at different directions and the attacks would still reach the destination. That's spatial manipulation. Not immeasurable speed.

Where is this stated?
Here
He fires an enhanced canon blast an then with transcendant trajectory he multiplies the attack hundreds of times.

That has nothing to do with speed. He just multiplied his attack.

That has nothing to do with speed. He just multiplied his attack.
yes with transcendant trajectory as is said above, the point of transcendant trajectory isnt to multiply attacks it is to attack from multiple directions and angles via breaking the boundaries of space and time and has also been stated to surpass cause, effect and fate the end effect being 1 attack becoming many. Unless you are going to say that we just ignore every statement about the point of the ability. And as it stated it was simply 1 attack that he applied this ability to which them did all attacks in an instant.

Yeah, it's good but I don't see it being stated to be a World. You should collect all Cosmology statements and make a blog with them, otherwise, I don't see anything more than 2-C with it having more than 2 Universes accepted.

Yeah, it's good but I don't see it being stated to be a World. You should collect all Cosmology statements and make a blog with them, otherwise, I don't see anything more than 2-C with it having more than 2 Universes accepted.
I am confused here, the dimension Earth exists in, is a lower world (before he buffed it up) and as described above and as you acknowledged is a universe. He has fused at least thousands if not countless lower worlds (which should be at least comparable to Earth dimension as Earth was the weakest lower world since it did not even have mana. He also destroyed and fused several thousand higher worlds. I am nto sure how this is not 2-B with the evidence I have put up.

The author uses, world and universe interchangabely.

It is if you explain like that but you need some backing for it that's why I said make a Cosmology Blog.

Back