• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 5: The time has come (Meta/registration thread) CLOSED

It's here now. Go ahead and fill this thread up in just a day.

Character Sheet
Theme: (Put your theme here. Your theme will influence what characters I give to you)

Name:

Appearance:
(Give a description or image)

Desired Verses: (pick 2)

Desired Powers: (pick 2, in the format of "x's y". You can pick 2 powers from 1 verse if you want to)

Some rules and general mechanics of the RP

• From each verse you pick, you will be given a random character chosen by me.
  • You will also take one power from each verse, which you can chose but will be judged by me and on a case-by-case basis. The powers can be your trump cards and as such I'm less restrictive with those than with the characters. You can also pick a power from a verse you chose in a previous set.
  • Do not pick very haxxed powers. The hax cap is quite low, especially for the first set of abilities.
  • Characters can have restrictions on them.
  • Powers that you have picked can't have restrictions on them. You can only have a complete power.
  • You are 9-B, any attacks or powers above this will simply be "far Higher with x".
  • The limit on Regenerationn for the first set is Low-Mid, Mid if it's a power you ask for.
  • Speed is equalized to baseline Subsonic combat and reaction speed and Superhuman travel speed. Any special abilities that boost your speed through a certain mechanic, like becoming a beam of light, will allow for up to FTL travel speed, but not reactions. This means that you can only travel in a straight line.
  • Everyone has Class 5 Lifting Strength.
  • Stat Amps (this includes things like transformations, rage power, absorbing stuff to get stronger) cap out at 2x. This means that for example going SSJ1 would only boost your stats twofold.
  • The same goes for statistics reduction (also includes things like damage reduction).

Please put the PCs in this sandbox in the same way I put in Hl3's PC and use source mode.

If I wasn't far too lazy with picking verses I wouldn't just be omniously following

Theme: World's greatest pop star and cultural influencers of the millennium

Name: Jessebell Matchlin

Appearance: A woman a little over five foot who has the occasionally messy, curly blonde hair. She wears thick, pink rimmed glasses over her full brown eyes, but she does have a really nice smile with some nice white teeth. She's not exactly pretty to look at, with a couple freckles unevenly splotches onto her face, but she's alright. She wears a black leather jacket and a basic green shirt underneath, and some brown khakis. Nothing special.

Desired Verses: Gluk`oZa (Verse) And VOCALOID

Desired Powers: MEIKO's singing voice/Fire Manipulation if that don't work and Hatsune Miku's Plant Manipulation

Torlikoff said:
Do what you did before and pick your own verses like an egotist
WHY isn't dumb enough for that, also Soul+Mind attacks with every blow seems slightly overkill

@Hl3

Characters: Musashi Miyamoto (Baki), Sabi Hakuhei

Powers are approved.

@Tota

Characters: Holly Short, Keira Metz with Polymorph restricted

Elder Blood is fine, but Artemis'intelligence isn't allwowed.

@Everything

Characters: Saber (Caesar) with Fate hax restricted, Dulio Gesualdo

Powers are okay.

@Jacky

Characters: Gluk`oZa, Kagamine Rin/Le with regen, type 8 immortality and non-corporeality restricted

Powers are fine.

@Paul

Characers: Anri Sonohara, Saber (Munenori Yagyü)

Sasaki's skill is okay.

@Christian

Characers: Godzilla (Heisei) (Base Heisei I) with regen restricted, Freddy Fazbear

Powers are okay.

@Yobo

Characters: Divine Dragon Apocralyph (I'm assuming the fusionism doesn't have any offensive use), Shielder

Theme: Debunking those damn false heroes!

Name: Ted Kneeland

Appearance: An older looking man with short, slightly greying hair. About 6'1". Well dressed in a nice suit. Sharp features.

Desired Verses: Marvel Comics and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (IhavetopleaseforgivemeIloveittoomuch)

Desired Powers: TBA

Faruel1998 said:
It worked when you gave me Enryu in EWtRtW4 and it will work here too.
The problem is HL isn't running this game. It's Whynaut. He wouldn't even give me Tupe 8 immortality. I doubt this character will fly at all. It won't work here

Back