• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo Meta 3

I want Beretta (srry I can't post the link) with death and soul manipulation restricted and with saint demon Union restricted. And I want mega gengar.

It's useless tho. I only come back after hundreds of years, but if I have to I'm fine with that since it basically changes nothing.

ExodusNexus said:
Does anyone have a problem with my next pick?
Doomsday's reactive evolution might be a problem, though IDK how it works.

Rigos I don't know about, mainly due the fact that he 100% nullifies resistances in Nightmarization. Your other choices don't seem that haxy, but having Rigos would basically disqualify you from having any power that could be used to just insta-win, as if you combo it with nightmarization people can't resist it. Plus with Meliodas you still can just negate resistances to soul hax then rip out someone's soul.

ExodusNexus said:
I don't think that's the thing it negates. I could just use what there.
Memory Manipulation and Resistance Negation with Manipulate Life Spirit (Decreases resistances and makes the one affected forget all of their relationships, Can also be undone by a vampire)

That could still be used very powerfully. Like making a person forget who's their ally and their enemy in the middle of combat or something.

Using what's there is fine then.

I don't remember Meliodas ever using his soul hax, but it's not really OP from what I can see.

Apocalypse has only used his matter manip on things like stone and metal iirc, never just to disintegrate another person, so he should also be fine.

Again, Doomsday's reactive evolution might need a look.

Oh

I'm sorry, I got mixed up. I saw your commented quoted in one of Spider's picks and I read his picks as yours.

Ok, yeah, everything else is ok.

Seriously though, how the hell did we let Monarch get a shadow with Type 5 Immortality and BS Absorption

"BS absorption"

-> literally just throw a ******* rock at me to get through it

Or alternatively, if I send just the Shadow at you:

-> don't be a dumbass and keep trying to fight the shadow when it's clear that everything you do is going through it.

"type 5"

Just kill me, I don't have type 5

I'm not complaining, but just a PSA

Simple familiars made out of Rose's Hollow element. Normally, they are incredibly small, small enough to fit in her hands, but with the augmented power provided to her by the Holy Grail, they are immense and possess power comparable to that of an average Noble Phantasm, making them more than a match for most Servants, and she can summon many at once. They possess the same properties as All The World's Evil, giving them the ability to melt the mind, bodies and souls of those they touch, as well as being intangible and near unkillable due to being living curses (though magical energy of sufficient power can disperse them)

hmmmm

I like how you two are complaing about how powerful I am

And Overlord is on the discord talking about how he can solo me.

>Went to China

>Possessed leaders of China

>Order them to destroy NYC CSA with nukes

>They do

>Go back to base and feel good

I'm pretty sure my only choice with some problems would be Jason. Even then, it's not all that bad.

Also, bye now! See ya!

Back