• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"...What. Either way, I think instead of going all ham with clones, each one should deal with one of them mayhaps? Don't have any ideas aside from that."

“Hey, I know a Lucifer, but he’s a lot more cool than this!”

Mobius who was in the distance approaches Nil.

"Forcing humanity to change is something extreme, at least they must decide, it is their lives not ours" said the Anti-God to the Ex-god

"but I trust your decision"

“Well.” Velav clears his throat. “Demonification of humans may result in short-term suffering, but I’m looking for the long term, so... No-can-do. I’ll claim The North Pole, See ‘ya.” Velav snaps at the bunch before teleporting to the top of the earth.

"Agreeing with Mobius here, I was able to see how my world turned into chaos."

Cain decides to be on Nil's side for this.

"How about we like... Don't, let all of this world altering corruption effect humanity? Even if it doesn't alter their minds and does actually give them a no-downsides powerup... If I know anything about people in general, the power up is the downside. This is somewhere we should hold our ground."

"How did I become the most sane person here?"

"I'm not seeing the logic here. You admit its a powerup with no downsides, but you want to prevent it?" Izumi asks

"Humans are so weird."

"... Listen. I'm going to speak from personal experience here, same stuff Zephyr got out of me. You hand people powers without ever explaining to them what it means or without having them earn it themselves, at least someone's going to take it in the wrong direction. Humans definitely are weird... But, it's not like we can just ignore it, can we?"

"I meant for the castle lords just in case. Either way... while it's a powerup, some people prefer to have normal boring lives, don't question it. And what if the no downsides part is a lie?" Dura says

A Velav pops down from the moon. “Because chances are these ******* aren’t demonizing people for no reason, and will probably be looking to rule them afterwards. And after humanity is in-check, take a guess at who may be demonized and subjugated next?”

Another Velav falls down like a comet. “Granted, I AM a demon, but I’m the cool kind.”

"Power should not be given without control, it must be won with effort and dedication, especially for a race as destructive as humanity, if you give them a lot of something they will turn against you" said mobius

"Yeah. We probably shouldn't get wrapped up in discussing it, anyways..."

Nil fills everyone in on where the castles are.

"Velav is handling the one in the North Pole, who's taking which ones left?"

Last edited:
"I'll go to South America if needed. I think that place is already dangerous by itself... so if I go there I may prevent something like I dunno... extreme fungus?" Dura says, wanting to go there.

"I can take the one in Africa, I guess. It shouldn't be too hard to find a gigantic black pillar around some pyramids."

Cain says, though he is a bit unsure of how well he'll do.

"... Fungus... Yeah..."

Horrible Dante flashbacks

"... Anyways, all of you are clear, someone join the robot, just start heading out. I'll telepath out when we start fighting, assuming they don't engage you first."

"Oh, hey Dura, good luck." Cain says to the other martial artist, before flying off to face whatever is at a bunch of pyramids.

"... Well, we're going to go deal with this. We'll come back soon."

Nil flies to New York, where this all began. Guns ready, Caster card used, Heat Riser, Reflect, Protect, Shell, Regen, Blink. Let's be prepared, and all.

"I have no reason to help them. Besides half of them being against me initially, I dont have any stake in what happens to humans. At the same time, I probably won't help the castle rulers anyway, if they aren't strong enough to handle one person each, then it probably wasn't meant to be." Izumi says, hand to her chin in thought

"Or maybe I will help them, I'm not entirely sure, probably not still. For now, I'll just sit here with my maids and watch things happen."

OK, so for anyone who's not sure:

(Amazon: Dura
North Pole: Velav
Antarctica: Xanna
Japan: Iyl
New York: Nil
Moscow: Bob
Australia: Mobius
Pyramids: Cain)

"I have no reason to help them. Besides half of them being against me initially, I dont have any stake in what happens to humans. At the same time, I probably won't help the castle rulers anyway, if they aren't strong enough to handle one person each, then it probably wasn't meant to be." Izumi says, hand to her chin in thought

"Or maybe I will help them, I'm not entirely sure, probably not still. For now, I'll just sit here with my maids and watch things happen."
“Why don’t you find Lucifer and try and negotiate with him then? I‘ll go help out in Antarctica but hopefully you can find a way to deal with that. if that fails, just come back ok?”

"I meant I dont have any reason to stop this really. There's not much to negotiate with him for outside of stopping it, is there? Or do you have some reason you think I should negotiate and try to get him to stop?"

“I don’t know really. Maybe I have enough human left in me to feel sympathy for them. Maybe I’d just rather have a nonviolent end to this situation for everyone. Maybe I just think there’s a better way to deal with this. Just try it ok”

"I believe Lucifer is going to be engaged in combat actually. I'm not sure there's much time to negotiate either way, and you haven't exactly told me what I'm supposed to negotiate. I can't just ask him to stop and offer nothing in return. Well I could, but it wouldn't work."

B.O.B lands he has his doubles stay in the sky to destroy the entire city if things go south. "I swear if's going to be a representation of one of the 7 hells." They say looking for the structure.

"I believe Lucifer is going to be engaged in combat actually. I'm not sure there's much time to negotiate either way, and you haven't exactly told me what I'm supposed to negotiate. I can't just ask him to stop and offer nothing in return. Well I could, but it wouldn't work."
“.....Tell you what, why don’t I just send Xander to Antarctica since I know he’ll want to, and then we can talk here about things.”

Dura quickly lands on the amazon rainforest. "Hm... last I saw this place I had to put out a fire from it. Now, where is that temple...?"

Cain lands down in Africa, beginning to look around the pyramids of Gyza.

"Never been to this place before..."

OK, so for anyone who's not sure:

(Amazon: Dura
North Pole: Velav
Antarctica: Xanna
Japan: Iyl
New York: Nil
Moscow: Bob
Australia: Mobius
Pyramids: Cain)
@The Gang

Each castle is similar in appearance, only differentiated from eachother by layout and color. The general architecture is identical across all of them, and a strong demonic presence is coming from within. The doors are wide open.

@Yobo_Blue

"I'm still not sure how that ability works, does it just take him out of your fusion, or does it make another copy or something? Anyway, what did you want to talk about then?"

Last edited:
Back