• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Nil watches his stilling be completely ignored as the corruption just continues going at the pace it was beforehand. Along with Cain's attacks bouncing off, and castles now appearing everywhere, and Izumi's attack wiffing.

"... Hoo boy."

Well that obviously didn't work, but, in spite of it, Nil just walks forward a few steps and turns around to his newly forming party.

"... Well, today's definitely been exciting. I've gone from having a whole squad and killing a cosmic horror on mars to a demon king exposing my past and getting a bunch of my guys to defect, then you all had a brawl with Amakros, and now things have gone all sorts of awry again, leaving us with a giant menacing demon castle where the more neutral demon castle used to be, and, apparently more are popping up around the world now. Probably not going to be long until it spreads to the moon, so... Guess there's nothing else to do but band together, charge in and figure out what's up, since we probably can't actually blow them up outright."

Cain breathes in before standing upright.

"Let's do this, we've taken down a cosmic monster of indescribable horror, what else is new?"

The group is interrupted by a pillar of light. It's not, per se, holy in nature, but something about it feels outright divine as it shakes the ground and strikes the front gate. When it fates, a man steps out, effeminate in features. He has multiple pristine white wings, two horns atop his head, and is covered only by a floating cloth.

helel_by_felestacita_d6uxlr2-pre.jpg

"Excuse me," He says in a soft voice, "Are you the ones who just set off a black hole in front of my lord's castle?"

What in the world is this all about anyway.

Iyl wondered in their thoughts.

"We were hoping to repair this world, but your lord seems to be in the way of that."

(I only consider it)

The voice booms. "Champion. Champion. Vanquisher of darkness and corruption." Deciding that this is a sign it starts trying to communicate with the angelic using sign language(note it only knows letters.)

"Whatisgoingon"

Nil turns back around, his guns at the ready, looking at the enemy before him.

"I mean, that was this person, but, we were all in the spirit of it I guess."

"Hmm..." he looks through everyone, one by one.

"Boring," He looks past Dura. "Boring," he looks past Cain. "Incomprehensible," He looks past B.O.B..

"Oh, you are somewhat interesting," He points at Nil. "I'm afraid to say you won't be getting in here any time soon. THe defenses on this castle are impenetrable... Oh, where are my manners? I am demon lord lucifer, in service to his majesty and her highness."

He bows, facing Izumi and Xanna directly. "A pleasure to meet you in the flesh, my lady and general. Though, please refrain from attacking the castle any further. It won't like that."

Last edited:
"Hmm..." he looks through everyone, one by one.

"Boring," He looks past Dura. "Boring," he looks past Cain. "Incomprehensible," He looks past B.O.B..

"Oh, you are somewhat interesting," He points at Nil. "I'm afraid to say you won't be getting in here any time soon. THe defenses on this castle are impenetrable... Oh, where are my manners? I am demon lord lucifer, in service to his majesty and her highness."

He bows, facing Izumi and Xanna directly. "A pleasure to meet you in the flesh, my lady and general. Though, please refrain from attacking the castle any further. It won't like that."
“That’s nice and all, but who are you?”

mobius looked from a distance, that divine energy and his appearance only made him want to vomit although that is due to his nature mega Chaotic anti-divine 3000

"How I know you is not important, my lady; rather, what I am here for is. In my lord's absence, I have arrived to claim this planet and its people. Your activtaion of the magic circle that he created before his disappearance was the signal required to trigger the emanation of his law, and thus, earth and its moon are being transformed into a demonic utopia!"

He bows again. The expression on his face has been a polite, unnaturally-serene smile ever since he arrived.

"Demon lord wha-"

Priorities.

"... Well, I really don't feel like just standing around taking your word for it. Are you all ready?"

"I see, so if left undisturbed, this world will become a place for demons rather than humans huh?" Izumi asks, seemingly pondering it

"I see, so if left undisturbed, this world will become a place for demons rather than humans huh?" Izumi asks, seemingly pondering it
"Oh, I don't mean to imply those living in this world will be forced to move. Hardly!"

He raises an eyebrow at Nil. "You... might not want to do that. Even if you were to strike me down here, you would not be able to enter this castle without the permission- or death- of the other castle lords."

"Ah, you're associated with that Zephyr I heard about. Strangely enough he and I never existed at the same time. That aside, I do not particularly want to leave Earth like this. So, putting an end to this may be the only option left."

Iyl noted.

"I suppose I could take them to the Mechonis, but this is their world."

I start to panic about the language barrier before. "I am sure we can do this peacefully." They say. "Neat I can talk now."

"... So you're a castle lord, right?"
"I am. Oh, and..." He smirks, just a bit. "You'll have to defeat us all within roughly the same interval if you want to secure permission into the castle. So, I would not reccommend defeating me now unless you'd like to wait for me to come back from the dead."

"... Well, I just got done with all that union speech, and we're going to have to split up. Either way, I'll take you on once everyone else is in position."

Nil scans for where the other castles are, so as to properly direct people.

“Hold on, maybe there’s no need to fight. It’s entirely possible nothing will happen to the people on the moon, right?”

"... I mean like, do you really think a demonic utopia is going to have any humans in it?"

There appears to be one on each continent, with one exception:
-One in Africa, sprouting up around the great pyramids of Giza
-One in Antarctica, literally directly in front of the entrance to the former moon base
-Two in Asia, one sprouting from Japan's diet building and the other sprouting in the ruins of Moscow
-One in North America, in the ruins of new york city
-One in South America, in the middle of the amazon rainforest
-One in Australia in the middle of ******* nowhere because Australia is a goddamn mess
-One at the top of the world, in the north pole of all places

And of course, the one in europe standing before the group.

"Ah, you're curious... Of course, I would be happy to answer."

Lucifer points up to the moon. "the moon, of course, will become part of our territory in roughly three hours, and the human inhabitants will be transformed, body and soul, into demons. Demonic might is the perfect gift to an otherwise weak species, don't you think?"

"... oh wow, who could have ever predicted this."

Nil's voice rings out, deadpanned.

"I mean, it is an upgrade, and it's not like they'd be mind controlled or anything. Is this really that bad of an outcome? It would definitely help protect them against further threats."

"They should still be able to make such a choice of their own free will, as this is just the same as losing choice regardless. Besides, I would not trust their words."

"That aside, once I recreate life, I do intend to make them more powerful and resilient as well, in a way that does not force different forms onto them."

"... You are extrapolating all that good will from LUCIFER, THE FALLEN ANGEL AND ENEMY OF MANKIND."

Back