• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Izumi, as she speaks and leads them, can feel... something. she isn't sure what, and it's not something anyone else can pick up, but... it's calling her to the heart of the castle, whatever it is.

"And I believe this is a large portion of the important rooms in Delzogade. There are more I can show if you like, its a rather large place as you may have seen. Although I'm sure you'd rather get back to doing your own things yeah?" Izumi asks, subconsciously walking into the center of the room, stepping into the heart of the castle as she asks

"And I believe this is a large portion of the important rooms in Delzogade. There are more I can show if you like, its a rather large place as you may have seen. Although I'm sure you'd rather get back to doing your own things yeah?" Izumi asks, subconsciously walking into the center of the room, stepping into the heart of the castle as she asks
The magic circle in the castle's heart is... inert, strangely. How odd... And moreover, to izumi, the designs on it appear to be different somehow.

This doesn't seem right.

As she thinks this, and awaits the replies of others, Izumi lowers her hand to the circle, pumping her own magical energy into the circle to activate it again, trying to see what the changed designs caused it to do.

"Hm? Is something wrong?"

Iyl says, noting the flow of magical energy happening, and the inertness of the circle.

Iyl's presence would be generating perpetual magical energy, so it couldn't be a lack of it that was the cause.

As Izumi pumps her magical energy into the circle, it begins to glow a deep, dark red, quickly reactivating. A burst of force sends everyone in the room flying back, as a silhouette seemingly made of some form of crimson energy briefly forms in it. The space around the circle appears to twist and contort, forming into a "bubble" around the silhouette, in which the very air itself appears to be corrupted. The castle starts rumbling.

Something is very clear: Everyone in the castle should leave, like... right now?

"Hmm, well, this wasn't in the plans."

Izumi turns to everyone else, dusting herself off, and swinging her hand vertically through the air, making a portal

"So, change of plans, everyone through here, we'll be leaving now." She says calmly

She places a small, one eyed creature to watch things for her, and transmit the events to her, before stepping through the portal and arriving outside the castle, where a few of her maids were already waiting

Last edited:
"Hmm, well, this wasn't in the plans."

Izumi turns to everyone else, dusting herself off, and swinging her hand vertically through the air, making a portal

"So, change of plans, everyone through here, we'll be leaving now." She says calmly

She places a small, one eyed creature to watch things for her, and transmit the events to her, before stepping through the portal and arriving outside the castle, where a few of her maids were already waiting
steps through

Xanna: ”Alright so what’s the plan”

Velav, at the sight of this, absolutely-*******-leaves to outside of the mansion, grabbing some lemonade from off the moon and taking a sip as they send a golem with a camera on it's head in to watch everything go down.

Iyl leaves, but not before leaving a clone of themselves down there, both to watch and to potentially survive whatever happens via Eden.

Anything attacking that clone will have a rather unpleasant experience.

Iyl leaves, but not before leaving a clone of themselves down there, both to watch and to potentially survive whatever happens via Eden.

Anything attacking that clone will have a rather unpleasant experience.
“Well, I assume it’s just a matter of rebuilding. With you here I don’t think it’s much of an issue to do that and figure out the cause.”

Xanna smirks as Xander disappears for a bit, evidently thinking something over

To everyone outside watching, a pillar of what almost appears to be a color filter on reality, tinting everything a dark purple, shoots up from the castle, piercing into the sky. Said pillar starts spreading, slowly but surely. Iyl can feel the effects of eden around his clone... dissipate, surprisingly enough, as this pillar spreads over it, though the clone itself appears to be mostly unaffected. The ground shakes, as a new structure starts to rise, piercing into Delzogade as it does so, assimilating it into its mass. A much, MUCH larger castle, the size of a mountain, rises up from the ground as the pillar keeps spreading, corrupting everything in its path. Flowers twist and contort, grass turns purple, and the sky itself begins turning black, with no signs of the darkness stopping.

Cain creates a ball of light to test something, juggling it around in his hands before throwing it into the darkness.

Nil promptly arrives back at the scene, God Hand and Ark Angel raised and loaded.

"30 SECONDS! I LEFT FOR 30 SECONDS AND THERE IS NOW A DEMON TOWER PIERCING THE SKY!"

"The clone seems to be fine, though this overrode its creation of Eden for the moment."

Iyl states.

"I imagine this will have to be dealt with before the world is restored."

dark-castle-background-19.jpg

it large

"... Yeah, pretty sure that's what we're dealing with here."

Nil takes a deep breath, and fires God Hand and Ark Angel, creating a thin, transparent barrier around the castle, with the newly added effect of Stilling. Hopefully, that and all of the holy power should give the corruption coming off this place some pause.

"... So, what's our headcount? Anything you guys need to do before we try and head in?"

"Shiit, I guess this really is a boss fight." Velav steps forward. "Yeah, sure. I'm in. Doesn't sound too bad."

@Memes

The light enters the pillar... and doesn't really appear all that harmed, though it starts to cast off a more silvery glow, almost like moonlight instead of sunlight.

@The Gang

Nil's barrier goes up... and to his absolute shock and continuing existential self-loathing, the golden light is eaten away by the spreading pillar, turning into dark ash as it fades away.

Did... did stilling just get stilled? Or... unstilled? played? goneabsolutelybonkersed?

"... on the other hand, what if we were to not do that..?" Velav chuckles weakly as they step back, trying to consider a plan of action against such a... force.

Cain looks a little intrigued at this, before creating a bigger ball of light that begins to dwarf the entire castle before chucking it forward into the darkness.

Also, anyone with planetary-ranged senses can sense other castles popping up all over the world, with similar pillars of corruption.

@Yobo_Blue

"The plan, since you asked Xanna, is to deal with whatever this is." Izumi replies

"All of them across the world."

But thats easier said than done Izumi.

She decides to try casting Void around the front of the castle/pillar, creating a void that pulled the nearby spiritual and physical matter in, and unmade it, hoping that this would at least destroy part of the thing.

I consider just creating a black hole in the building but choose against it. Before tapping Cain to see if I can be noticed.

The ball of light, upon reaching insid ethe pillar of darkness, is deafened, corrupted, and ultimately snuffed out. Izumi's void, while it does destroy portions of the castle, is soon destroyed as well, the broken pieces of the structure restoring themselves.

And all the while, the corruption is growing large and larger, spreading across the ground...

"I'll try, one moment." Izumi says, stepping away and vanishing from the world completely, before another version of herself appears in her place

This one seemed more combat ready than the last one, wearing what seemed to be armor and cast a few spells on herself in advance.

"Okay, well, from what I remember, we seem to be immune to most sorts of corruption, so we should be fine to enter." Upon saying this, the new Izumi just tries to walk into the castle and check it out

Back