• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Surely you of all people have noticed, my friend." Zephyr holds a hand out. "The neglectful 'god' that watches over us, yet does nothing to stop the monstrosities plaguing these lands. " The word god is said with poorly-veiled disgust. "And yet you would sit, toiling away under her... and for what?"

"Yeah, world conquering types do tend to be like that... Gunner, Colonel, and now Zeph here, all rapid fire..."

Nil thinks about his words... He's still not sure what to say on that particular topic.

Xanna lights their cigar with their sharingan, causing it to smolder just a little with black fire, and puffs it

“Yeah but they were also ******* assholes. We aren‘t. So we aren’t gonna like, probably need all these demons. It would be a waste to use them on conquest anyway. So no, it’s not a dick move like their conques.”

"... Everyone who goes for this sort of thing insists they aren't assholes at the start, then things go awry. I didn't even know you were amassing a demon army, and me receiving that information is definitely not helping your case."

“It makes me a person, it makes you dumb. It’s all about methods. Unless you think the ends justify the means?”

"A person? Are you sure that it's all that it makes you? Because I did not mean that as in calling you an 'asshole', but more or less that you're agreeing with an 'asshole'. What exactly does it make you, how does it make you all too different from Colonel aside from 'asshole'ishness?"

“Well we don’t know yet, we’re in the planning stages. Do you just rush into any situation you feel like getting involved in without thinking that’s stupid.”

Zephyr steps off of his horse, walking forward confidently. "My methods are simple and direct. The methods that will cause the least bloodshed, the least death. Is that good enough for you? Rest assured, my friends. I mean not to oppress or spread hatred. I wouldn't be much of a king if I did." he speaks in an easy tone. "I mean to save this world from beasts like nameless, like the colonel, like gunner. And while they were certainly heartless monstrosities who wanted naught more than to line their own pockets, or simply enjoy the suffering of others, I can assure you now that my goals are different."

"A person? Are you sure that it's all that it makes you? Because I did not mean that as in calling you an 'asshole', but more or less that you're agreeing with an 'asshole'. What exactly does it make you, how does it make you all too different from Colonel aside from 'asshole'ishness?"
“.......is he mentally deficient Nil?”

"... He's Dura, I don't think he dedicates much room up there to moral delimas and political justifications."

"And what actually is that? It just sounds like a lofty dream for a conquerer soon to do something horribly wrong."

"... He's Dura, I don't think he dedicates much room up there to moral delimas and political justifications."

"And what actually is that? It just sounds like a lofty dream for a conquerer soon to do something horribly wrong."
"My dream is lofty, yes. But what issue is it to have a lofty dream, when I have the power to soar to any height that I wish?" He places a hand on his chest as he holds the other out, his smile only widening. "The people of this world are my subjects, for I, the king, have deemed them so. Thus, I will protect them from those who would neglect their needs, no matter their status or divinity. Is that so wrong?"

"Least Bloodshed, least death... When you say stuff like that, way more important is how you aren't shedding blood. Just having superpowers doesn't cut it, people are still people, they rebel, they don't like to agree, sometimes they even suicide themselves against you because they're that mad about it."

"Now now, my general," Zephyr gives a light warning to Xanna. "Curb your tongue, lest you insult our guests. And as for the four of you... Perhaps you'd like to discuss terms and specifics over dinner?"

"...Pardon? For someone who isn't meant to be an 'asshole'... you are sounding pretty much like one currently."
“Sorry....... didn’t mean it like that, I was just very confused since I already gave you an answer. Anyway, we have plans, but like, we need to figure out what the best thing to do is. You wanna add in ideas?”

"Dinner, guys."

Nil starts heading up into the castle, though he does remain wary of the things surrounding him and swaps his card to Saber.

"Izumi, would you be so kind as to teleport us into the castle, and perhaps summon a meal for our guests?" The way Zephyr speaks is calm and collected, indicative of one with full control over the situation.

"Very well, <Gatom>." Izumi says, as Xanna, herself, and Zephyr are brought into the castle, into the dining room in specific

As Nil and co approach and enter the castle, they find that, despite all odds, and the outside of the castle absolutely not looking like this is the case, the front entrance leads to the dining room in this instance.

They'd be hit with the enticing smells of many kinds of foods, and see a large feast stretched out before them, and see the three from outside waiting for them.

Zephyr walks to the head of the table, sitting in a chair that's larger than the others, more of a throne, in fact. He leans, planting his head on one arm, which is situated on the armrest.

"Please, enjoy~"

Cain takes a careful bite of the food, with somewhat okay table manners.

(Yeah, like using a spoon to dig into motherforking chicken is table manners)

Zephyr simply smiles, watching them eat, before beginning to get some food for himself. "Once your stomachs are full and your errant hearts at ease, we may begin the discussion."

Dura just remains standing up, trying to decide when exactly to eat. Looking a bit at the foods, trying to ddecide... where exactly would he sit, and what he would eat.... of course, this all on his brain, to other people he would just look like he's remaining still.

Dura just remains standing up, trying to decide when exactly to eat. Looking a bit at the foods, trying to ddecide... where exactly would he sit, and what he would eat.... of course, this all on his brain, to other people he would just look like he's remaining still.
“Look, I’m sorry if I came off as rude back there.”

Dura simply ignores her, as he finally decides a seat, next to the meat, as he begins eating, surprisingly using utensils rather than his hands.

Back