• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Dura reacts to the wave, and just smiles, feeling himself getting stronger and faster too! He goes to earth and back in 13.5 seconds via flying directly. He's feeling very refreshed, very excited! Equipping all that he can.

SLAM

In an aura of menacing-looking dark energy, a man appears in a snowy coastal town, overlooking the icy ocean.

"Nuuk, Greenland..." The man says, tigtening the black gloves obscuring his hands. Despite the weather, he's wearing a nice red suit, complete with silver chains as decoration. Long, flowing white hair hangs down to his lower back, and the crimson irises and sharp fangs indicate that this is not a man to be trifled with by any means. "Such a paltry country is hardly worth conquering, but I suppose I have to start somewhere."

He places his hand on the ground. A wave of red electricity shoots out from his hand, spreading among the snow, which begins to tremble. Constructs start rising from the frozen water, forming into several hundred shapeless masses, which then form themselves into ornately-hewn centaur-like soldiers, each bearing a lance constructed from the same ice as their body. "Go on, then," He commands them quite simply. "Round up the population, but no killing. I need proper soldiers..."

At his order, the icy centaurs begin marching into the town, and Zephyr idly floats into the air. He takes a deep breath and lets out a somewhat bored sigh, as the screams begin. It's never fun, invading the first helpless village, but he only has to put up with it for a little while. Soon, he'll have what he needs in order to secure his power and status...

Nameless officially turns into a X-Man.

"Wow. That's a ******* upgrade alright. Let's see..."

Ale-

"A
A
A A
A

A

A

A"

Down to Inhumane.

"Oh. That's much better. Still... seems i have half the world on view."

The possibilities on what Nameless could do just expanded infinitely. He teleports outside of Antarctica and wow that's so much better. Better yet, he feels... like a god. His aura corrupts the world itself into Chaos.

"Heh... i wonder what my next move is."

Of course he knows what it will be. Create Chaos.

"No! I must go further!"

Nameless, with the blink of an eye, reaches Germany.

"So this was the place that breed the nazis, and that one such Colonel seemed to have worshipped."

Charge used.

"Let's see how he likes this."

In a radius of 1k kilometers, every singlr facet of reality is turned upside down. This... is Chaos. [Phoenix decides what happens here]

"Kyahahahahahahahah!"

Nameless teleports back to Antarctica.

A massive distortion of reality appears on Eurasia, covering the majority of the continent.

In the inside, gravity shifts, space and time become distorted. History is replayed only to be torn apart and reassembled within the bounds of the spell's area.

Much of the continent is made impossible to inhabit at all, due to extreme gravitational or spatial shifts. Areas of sliced, inverted and otherwise broken apart space. Areas of no gravity, and areas of gravity as powerful as the pull of black holes, yet somehow only in small areas, and not impacting the world further.

As for the people, many were dead, though those who lived were trapped in cycles, repeating time, living lives that never even existed, before having those lives torn away from them yet again. Their minds, their very beings little more than the plaything of chaos itself.

This area has become a living hell for all inside it.

As the conquering goes on, Zephyr looks up, frowning. "That felt like chaos... but not the kind I like."

He makes a mental note of it for later. "Okay, stay out of that landmass."

As he wanders, allowing his army to do the dirty work, he finds that, of all things, a cruise ship is docked at the coast. Well, a luxury ride like that... How could he possibly say no to something so wonderful? He flies right onto the ship, much to the shock and fear of the passengers on board. It certainly seems as though they've seen better days...

"Don't worry, everybody. I'm not here to take blood today." Zephyr holds his hands up, giving them an easy smile with his eyes closed... but when they open once more, a brilliant mystic flash puts all that can see them under a deep trance. "But your souls... those might be a bit more useful to me." One by one, he touches each passenger, corrupting them down to their very mind and soul, reshaping them from weak humans into powerful creatures of the night: Demons. And bit by bit, he moves through the ship. Not everyone is entranced, however; Just for the fun of it, Zephyr decided he would leave some alive to listen to the screams as they turn instead into demonic snarls.

It takes all of five minutes before everyone on board is a loyal servant at Zephyr's beck and call.

"Well then, Captain. I feel like traveling, don't you? Let's go to Japan, shall we?"

"Of course, Master," The former captain turned succubus speaks with a tone implying nothing but complete loyalty to the one who turned her. And with that, she backs the ship out of the harbor, maneuvering it into the open sea. Zephyr puts on a pair of sunglasses and reclines outside on a chair, enjoying the icy cold air.

"Ahh... what a good day to be alive."

[I would very greatly suggest retconning that for yourself to not be there. Because if you're in there well, I get to subject you to horrific fates.]

Nil feels the new surge of power, granting him unlimited MP and several other things

"... Okay, apparently we just got powers. Coo-"

Nil then looks out the window of their base and sees Europe being thrown into Chaos

"... Oh. Okay."

Nil goes over to the war map and just, straight up punches Europe, sending it to a similar state that the actual Europe is in.

"That's probably Nameless' doing... As per countering it... Oh boy I wish I had a plan for that."

Zephyr looks up at the moon, hovering above. "Ahh... how beautiful..." He muses. "And how interesting. Captain, continue our trip. I'm going to go meet the neighbors."

WIth that, he stands. Feathery wings spread out from his back, and with a single flap, he shoots up into the sky, starting slowly but rapidly accelerating to the speed of light. Just before impact with the moon base, he goes into spirit form, allowing him to phase right into the group. He then appears right in the middle of everyone else, probably sitting on the war map.

"Hello, mortals~!" He gives a confident grin.

"Woah... Europe looks really weird..." Dura says, noticing the change. "How did he do tha-"

He is then cut short by Zephyr appearing, he is very confused "Uh... Hello?"

Nil straight up pulls out God Hand and Ark Angel, charges a Giga Holy Ark, while Hereward casts Heat Riser and points both guns at them

"Okay, like, I am not in the mood for this, who are you and why are you here instead of trying to fix the fact that the entirety of Europe is now a hellhole?"

Zephyr chuckles lightly, using his hands to gently lower the two guns down. "Now now, there's no need for that. Can't a new arrival say hello to his fellow summoned?"

He stands up, getting off the war table and performing a polite bow. "My name is Zephyr Satanael Highwind. King of demonkind, Master of the night, and Lord of a thousand blades, at your service~"

Nil reraises the guns

"We're already dealing with one demon, who was also summoned here, so..."

Zephyr sighs, lowering Nil's guns again. "I told you, there's no need. I'm here with no ill intent, I assure you."

He looks over at Dura, taking his hand. Despite the height difference, Zephyr still has quite the presence on the dragon boy.

The wave of power washes over me as I was crossing the Atlantic Ocean.
Once I regain my composure, I try to take a step forward, but my feet don’t move with the rest of my leg. I hear my voice in my… everything?
“We will no longer be kept silent! We’re tired of being stepped on and abused!”
Did my feet just go on strike?
My brain tries to figure out what’s happening, and I hear more of my voices.
“We can talk?!”
“This is amazing!”
“I’m feeling kind of stiff, can I switch shifts early?”
“Helping people is fun we should help more people.”
“Yeah, pumping those lazy blood cells is a lot of work.”
“Yeah, I hope more disasters happen.”
“Who just said that? There’s already enough people to help!”
“What?! Who just called me lazy?! I’m not gonna give you oxygen anymore!”
“Alright! Back to work! Everyone together! Relax! Contract! Relax! Contract!”
““““Relax! Contract! Relax! Contract!””””
“Red blood cells are the supreme species. Platelets and white blood cells are invading our streets! Are you gonna let that happen?!”
“““““Relax! Contract! Relax! Contract!”””””
“There are more people in Canada, we should go help them.”
“He~ey? Who wants to do some adrenaline?”
““““““Relax! Contract! Relax! Contract!””””””
“Dude, the white blood cells and platelets are helping us.”
“““““““Relax! Contract! Relax! Contract!”””””””
“Wait! You aren’t part of the heart, what are you doing?!”
“Whoops, got caught up in the moment.”
“White blood cells are merciless! They kill us on the streets! Platelets are leeches! They only do jobs the threads could do better!”
“What? They kill viruses, not us.”
“Can someone just autoimmune this guy?”
“Guys, look, our DNA changed! We can transform!”
My body suddenly turns into nothing but neurons and a heart. The voices restart, excited, and even more chaotic.
What the hell is this?!
Then everything goes quiet. We all see it. Europe…
Well, the entirety of Europe has been Namelessed.
“Okay, everyone listen up. The plan’s changed! We’re taking everyone to Australia!”
I take charge, and my cells begin spreading out quickly, separating and making sure all the humans were still in good condition, then carrying them southwest, towards Australia.
At least, most do. My heart continues sitting there, with no body. When they realize the rest have left, they think they’ve been left behind, and fly to England.

Last edited:
A wave of holes in my memories filing in, an absurd hatred that I only barely scratched the surface of before is unveiled, and I instinctively look back up to the Earth with eight "eyes" encircling my face. There are significant tidal disturbances near a norther landmass and a continent-sized area is just warped to oblivion

Typical.

From the perspective of anyone on earth, a patch of the moon was simply... darker than the rest, like a light that wasn't fully working. Along with a shimmering, golden cylindrical construct, my Archivist, and a hound-thing that leaks molten, boiling lead, I move back to Earth, aiming for the area with tidal distubances.

Last edited:
@Yobo_Blue

"Brilliant! Well you are also unaffected by these changes in reality. So perhaps if I fused you with one of the goblins, it'd fix the process. If so, we could fuse you with the rest and maybe unfuse you after if you wanted."

Last edited:
“Oh, that’s....interesting.”

Cain then feels a tingling feeling on his hand, he figures it probably is a new power.

@Yobo_Blue

"Brilliant! Well you are also unaffected by these changes in reality. So perhaps if I fused you with one of the goblins, it'd fix the process. If so, we could fuse you with the rest and maybe unfuse you after if you wanted."
“Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sure? I want to try something first though.“
Xander takes out the Emperor’s sword and sees if it’s purification has any effect on the corruption in the area

I'm here with no ill intent, I assure you.
"Well, if you'd cause problems, it'll probably be later, so I guess we can shift priorities."

Nil instead holds his breath and steps out of the base, aiming at Europe from above.

GIGA HOLY ARK

The beams of purifying, holy light streak forth, trying to purge at least a little bit of the chaotic nightmare.

"Okay, try that first then." Izumi replies

At the same time, she activates her demonic eyes to see if the issues currently afflicting the goblins was also affecting them down to their origins and souls as well.

Cain decides to try and help Nil out in destroying some of the chaotic shit that is going on down there. He steps out, his body beginning to evolve to no longer need oxygen. With that, he begins to manipulate the light that is reflected on the moon’s surface to unleash beams of light that aim for Europe.

Back