• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"Well, I think they've earned this..."

Ichika waves her hand, and everyone is blessed with a new wave of powers and strength. Everyone except gunner.

Nil feels his speed immedately ramp up mid flight, instantly sending him to London.

"Woah, okay... That's going to take some getting used to. I think we just got new powers."

As he says that, a ghost-like being appears behind him, holding a bow.

"I am thou, thou art I, by my bow and arrow-"

"Stop right there."

"... Excuse me?"

Nil takes out two extra guns from his arsenal, Shadowblaster and The Phantom, and tosses them to Hereward, who desummons his Bow in favor of dual wielding.

"... I will admit, I did not expect to receive modern weapons. However, I will gladly take this generous gift. When you require my power, call me once more."

Hereward disappears as quickly as he came, taking the guns with him into the depths of Nil's soul.

"... Alright, let's keep moving."

Nil tries to find his way to parliament.

"... Well, a lot of the US is a wasteland, so if we really wanted to, we could probably go there."

"New powers so how about after we have Gunner behind bars we spar that seems like a good way to release stress." I say.

I'm sudden struck by several concerningly familiar realizations, and a mere instant of probing through them reveals that to not be without reason. These are things I knew before, with several blanks in my memories being filled again, but lost in transit. Another familiar sensation surrounds me, as an armor-like shadow engulfs me. Instinctively, I stick my arm into bare daylight, only to feel further strength enter the limb rather than the immense burning sensation that my body being dissipated normally causes.

Amazing timing!!

This couldn't have come at a greater time. Despite my somewhat vague idea of that goblin-like creature's power, I know for certainty that my own now vastly exceeds it...

But there are problems.

Some of those who were talking with it agreed with its methods and goals, the short-sighted fools. Simply walking back the way I came and attacking it would cause problems, so I need to take my time with that. And then there are the horns, making stealth essentially an impossibility. I wonder how to get around them, then...

Ah, yes. The Doppelganger, I remember what it does now. It knows, and as our minds are linked, so do I. It seems rather simple in hindsight, and even without that trying to pinpoint a single emotion in the constantly mixing and churning of thoughts within our conjoined mind is like trying to unravel a horrifically tangled yarn ball without the leisure of simply being able to cut the entire thing.

Last edited:
“Oh. That feels..... off..... anyway Natch, what did you say you needed my phone for?”
She takes it, typing her number in. "I'll call you~"

@DMUA

it doesn't take long for Gunner to be placed in confinement, and within the hour, he stands trial.

"Gunner McBullet, you are accused of mass slaughter, environmental damages, hostile acts against the United States, and several dozen other felonies and misdemeanors. How do you plead?"

(What's the speed of being "instantly" set to london from the current battlefield, because it should be at least over Nil's reaction time, which is supersonic if I remember)

[Travel speed doesn't apply to combat, this was already established when I was like "hey getting to Antarctica that fast isn't Supersonic", and, it wasn't, it was MHS]

[You already know the blog is a thing, I'll get to it

Anyways, y'all ready for Gunner to face the courts]

"... Sorry for interrupting, but, do we even need to be here? We have an entire state of evidence against his crimes of humanity, a few witnesses aren't going to do much, and we kinda have things to do given the state of the world."

[Meanwhile, in Seven's restaurant]

Dante never really came here to eat, more to observe the wacky goings-on of the other gods. He knew the instant Ichika got drunk, she would do something that she would blame on him the instant she was sober, which gives him no end of amusement. Strangely, that never happened.

Taking a closer look at her table, he sees what Ichika was up to. Her own "Everybody Wants to Die", eh? To each their own, but he did feel some connection to something within the game itself. Looking closer, still from his corner table, he realized what it was: a nameless being crawling from the depths, neither created nor spawned, causing immense amounts of chaos. Hundreds of millions directly killed and frankly incalculable amounts of property damage are among its accomplishments, and it wasn't even Dante's fault?

Impressive, you little thing. Keep going, continue to make things interesting~

From those words, a chaos is born in the remnant cells of the nameless' spawn under Antarctica. The Nameless is reborn upon the earth to spread chaos once more!

"I even gave you guys the tape of him trying to get us to help him." I say eating for the first time I got to the castle.

A giant burst of energy tears through the ice. Entire mountains of ice defrost upon his Reawakening. Energy contained within is more than chaotic, it is more than insane. It's NAMELESS.

"I'M BACK, BITCHES."

"...Dante." Ichika nods towards her eternally loyal opposition.

@DMUA

"Yes, I have questions to ask you of your involvement," The judge states.

"... Alright, ask away."

At Seven's resturant

Coolguy turns to the newcomer, finishing his smoothie.

"... Oh, Dante."

"I plead innocent to all charges."

Dante responds very quickly, almost the moment Ichika started talking. He gives her a smirk.

Nameless, now reincarned in so many abstract layers and new dimensions it hurts to think about, massively increases his brain capacity. It is basically a super computer now.

"ALRIGHTY, TIME TO MAKE A GRAND ENTRACE."

Blasting off into Brazil, he looks into the news.

"Hey, I'm going for food, I don't like judgment, tell Nil, can I also bring you something to eat?" mobius said in a low voice so that only Caine, Dura and sam would hear him

"...Right, well," The judge ignores Gunner's silence for now, turning to Nil. "You were spotted at two of three scenes of mass destruction across the globe, both in New York and Moscow. Along with this... cabal of yours. What did you have to do with these incidents?"

"ok, I'll be back, I know where to look for it". mobius comes out and flew away to find a place to buy food and cooked beef

"In new York we where three armys attacking the city we were trying to fight them of. We didn't know that he would bring ghouls with us or drop a nuke." I explain now floating on a sheep.

Back