• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

"... Yeah, that's ugh..."

Nil looks at the distant carnage and explosions

"... That's probably ill advised."

Nil stretches himself out, and mentally prepares.

"Either way, is everyone ready to see that thing go berserk?"

Nil takes a deep breath, and focuses on the giant amalgamation of CENSORED that serves to be his target.

"BERSERK!"

@The Three Summoned

"You catch on fast."

She nods approvingly. "For some time now, I have spent my life hunting down the corrupt tyrants of the multiverse, but I find myself faced with an inevitable fact. I am one person amidst an infinite sea of evil. That is why I am going to test you. All of you, and several others I have already summoned, have proven to be worthy to receive a fraction of the power I possess. Hence, I will grant said power, and allow you to wander an alternate world as you wish."

@Crim

Grunting, the Minotaur spreads his arms wide, and the blast hits him head-on.

The equivalent to a magic mini-nuke rivaling the ones Gunner called in explodes, sending goblins and debris alike flying. Many of the tiny soldiers get impaled or otherwise messed-up, temporarily stunned as they begin to regenerate and pull themselves out of the wreckage. When the light and dust of the explosion fades... It reveals Ashton, his body split in half down the middle, the two halves kneeled down on the ground, still smoking... His mask is similarly split in two, albeit still attached to his face halves.

...And then his eyes glow red.

In a burst of white energy, his body pulls itself back together, his mask shattering to reveal a surprisingly young-looking face behind it. He glares up at Nameless with an expression of pure rage on his face, and roars at him, summoning his axes back to his hand. To the surprise of all watching, they combine together, shifting and growing until he's holding a massive cannon that's beginning to glow with magic energy.

...oh.

The biggest, most twisted smile plagues Nameless's face.

"NOW THIS IS WHY I LIVE!"

From the blood created by Demon Days, minigun turrets sprout from the ground, shooting at Asterios's relentlessly.

Meanwhile, at the CENSORED SIDE

Having been enraged beyond recognition, the giant mass swarm grabs a gigantic boulder from the ground and jumps up, flinging it at Asterios from very far away.

Once the giant CENSORED lands, just at the right position to create a shadow over the field...

"NOW! LITERALLY LIGHT IT UP! HOLY ARK!"

Saving about 4 of the Orbs for a blast to whatever remains, in case this isn't nearly as effective as hoped, Nil uses the spare 8 to create a massive flash of light, amplifying the shadow of the giant CENSORED immensely.

Zett glanced at the armoured man asking the questions.

Looks like a dude from the medieval times. And the other one is a bird?

"What Mr knight said."

[Norm has Invulnerability and type 2 and is not aware and Sam is my character]

Norm in his charge runs into nameless and suddenly grabs them and stops.

"I'll help too ! PLASMA CAGE !"

Gunner shouts as he casts a field of electric energy around the giant CENSORED to stun him in place, so that he won't be able to move and potentially mess up the plan.

[BTW, Triplicate is active]

Last edited:
Dura nods, and heats himself up, not only that but he basically encases himself in fire and light, making him a pseudo-sun to ally Nil!

[Charge used]

As Norm grabs Nameless, more than a few dozen bone spikes sprout from his body. They warp around Norm, holding him like a octopus. The spikes, still holding Norm, are thrown at Asterious, tearing reality down as they make their way to the Minotaur.

"When those three stop moving, throw everything at them."

Rushing forwards, things are almost perfectly set up: the shadows of the amalgam, the horned creature, and the primary abomination are all overlapping, trapped together by both my Alchemy and physical intervention, as I have little faith in this holding for a significant time frame. Even more rings of symbols, both green and purple, form around my body and even float around me.

Quickly looking around, I separate materials into things I can transmute instantly and things that take time, ignoring the latter. Thankfully, the majority of the mass of the nearby buildings is easily transmutable, and is this converted to energy in a massive explosion directed towards the three targets. The horned figure in particular I doubt will die to this alone, so I spend what little more time I probably have targeting the air inside of his body, turning it to flames.

@The new summoned guys

"That is entirely up to you. But I think you'll find that there is work to be done in that world."

@Crim @Lou

The cannon fires.

A colossal beam tears through the city, warping time and space with its sheer density and mass. The mana is in fact so compressed, that it sucks in everything around it like a black hole. Nameless' attack collides with the cannon in midair, the resulting energy exchange creating a massive pillar that shoots up into the atmosphere, actually splitting the clouds. Though the two attacks colliding throws off the brunt of the cannon blast, slivers of energy still shoot past, punching several holes in Nameless. Even with all that destruction, the two attacks are still going, each trying to overpower the other.

Nameless tries to think of a word that perfectly describes his emotions right now.

"FUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!"

The space-time, reality distortions cause it so Nameless only takes a bit of the explosion, blasting his lower body out, while CENSORED is completely pulverized. That+the holes can't be pleasant, and regeneration is getting hard... but still!

"I'M THE EMBODYMENT OF ******* CHAOS!"

He still doesn't give into the clash!

[you were straight up told that 6-A was a no no, it's only a strong 8-B]

Found them!
I arrive in front of a collection of buildings, inside of which I can feel a large number of people.
I head inside, and trying my best to remember my very limited Russian experience, say, “монстр снаружи, опасно видеть, ты будешь временная слепота”
Hoping they understood, but knowing they probably didn’t, I create threads of each person’s skin cells, and sew their eyelids shut, then pick as many as possible up, prioritizing the weak and elderly, and attach a thread to the wrists of the others, saying “следуй за ним” and begin carrying and leading them out of the city, while carefully removing any spores from their bodies as we go.

@Lou

I literally told you you can't build tier 6 shit in set 1, and Norm just got EEd.

@The New Summoned

"If you don't want to participate, you're free to return to your own world."

@Crim

And at last... one of them breaks through.

Asterios' cannon pierces, somehow, the erasure of reality itself, punching through and engulfing nameless entirely. Immediately after, his body bursts into flames, and he is engulfed by the massive blast that hits him from behind. Everything goes white in that general vicinity, a good quarter of Moscow being entirely ******* vaporized as the laser punches a hole into the mountains beyond the horizon.

For all intents and purposes, they're ****** dead, yo.

Oh, and don't think y'all got off scot-free. YOu're definitely sent flying and banged up pretty good by the shockwave.

Mobius to see the Doctor(Blahblah9755 oc)using his powers knew that he did not have to worry about people so he did the most logical, wait for an opening and kill the nameless mass and the minotaur

(NOOOO, NOT MOSCOWWWW)

Cain is just shocked at the amount of power coming from these....absolute units of power. Being flown back in his shock.

The plan worked perfectly... Except for one miscalculation.

The blast radius included them too.

"EVERYONE, GROUP UP AND BRACE FOR IMPACT!"

Nil casts reflect on everyone at the forefront of the impact, while forming a massive forcefield inbetween them and the blast for extra security.

Back