• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Cain prepares himself to manipulate the lights around everyone's eyes so that they don't go blind.

"It's a long story." Iyl would reply, before carving a magic circle that would indeed let them observe the outcome of the fight.

"Heh."

Nameless, with his analytical capacities, recognizes that whatever is in that tube is bad shit. As matter and anti-matter collide, Nameless steps into a higher dimension, a higher direction than what mere explosions can reach.

The sea is blasted high up into the sky, causing a rain of blood, water and dead aquatic life. The storm of blood rages on even stronger.

Nameless steps back down.

"That was a superb move, i have to say."

By now, Dura has finished eating all the fire... atleast in this dimension. Having absorbed quite a bit of Negative Energy which takes a bit of its toll, but otherwise, Dura is doing fine.

"What is this, the apocalypse?"

Nameless remarks, joking. Almost as if reacting to his words, the millions upon millions upon billions of marine live forms left dead for his blood soaked aura start convulsing. Their flesh tears and transforms. Some disgusting tar looking liquid is shot out of them.

Now fully corrupted, the demons from hell, as abominable and eldritch as he is now, emerge from the shadows of the ocean. Looking like demented versions of themselves, this is the next line of evolution for the CENSORED. Sprouting wings, literally billions rise from the water and fly across the world. They spread. Their only desire: to kill.

"Beautiful little creatures, aren't them?"

Iyl would be sharing the information he saw with the mask with the others around them.

"Anything can be fixed. I am curious of the outcome."

"So these dead fish, now demons are now appearing out of the water, are they going to come after us?"

"They seem to be wrapped up with the Colonel. I'm just curious as to how many he'll be able to take out..."

"If something goes absolutely horrifically wrong, probably, but, right now? Two of our enemies are clashing with eachother, and draining their resources. We should take these breaks when we can, and, if we can swoop in and finish one off, it's all the better."

Nameless would notice that a vast number of the fish just... stop. The effect that turned them into what they were is removed, as if it were never there.

Iyl would be channeling their purification to prevent them from causing much harm.

The fish would then be redirected to water, water that isn't infested by Nameless.

"... Try to focus on anything outside of the active fight. Don't want to give him the impression we're interrupting."

Dura would just fly back to where the gang is, being able to locate them with his Ki Sensing, he quickly arrives above the group... but just to be sure, he snaps his fingers and teleports besides Nil. "I'm back!"

Cain continues to let the small ball of light continue to have light, making sure it doesn't die out.

"Yeah... I... how do I put it lightly? Just ate an entire forest worth of what I can describe as 'fire and sins'... or just Negative Energy and flames. It's taking a bit of a toll, but I think I'll be fine?"

Even if falling by the thousands, or even millions, the number is simply too big, especially when considering all the microscopic life.

Even still, the shadow stabs at Nameless's chest, feet, knees, arms, head... he twitches and smiles, very happily.

"Aaahhhhhh, that's the stuff!"

Nameless's body vibrates weirdly, and his shadow simply dissapeared. He is an abstract being, why would he have a shadow in the first place.

From seemily out of nowhere, round bombs spawn around Nameless. Flash granades, they explode in intense blasts of light.

"... Do you have any way to get the negative energy out of your system?"

"Well, the fish are being purified thanks to this person."

Cain points to Iyl.

"So maybe they could help you with that problem."

"Do you need to be purified?" Iyl would ask, while still observing the fight.

One of the other Iyls would teleport somewhere, it was unclear where as most people's senses could not reach far enough. They were creating something.

"I dunno if purifying would work but... I can expel the Negative Energy onto either Ki and make a big ball of doom that can make stuff decay or I can release it into the air but that would cause the environment to get destroyed." Dura says.

"... A big ball of doom... Actually, that gives me an idea. Why don't you make one right now?"

Nil pulls out God Hand and Ark Angel, before Hereward casts Heat Riser.

"Given my purification reverts things to their normal state, it would work, as this energy is something you acquired, not something you always had."

"O-okay? I'll do it, but just don't do anything stupid with it" Dura says, lifting his shirt up to reveal Dragon Balls on his chest... with a dark color and looking somewhat cracked, however that is normal. "Here goes!" Dura says, as they start glowing a red color, and using their energy to create a massive ball on the air. It glowing a red and pink color... the Negative Karma Ball!

"Alright... the colonel is trying to show off with this Tchernobog business. Let's show off back. Throw it up, and I'll blast it with a Giga Holy Ark, probably obliterating the darkness. Or just, looking cool, either works."

Both weapons charge.

"Alright" Dura says, as the Dragon Balls stop glowing, the ball remaining stationary in place, he then does a motion to push it up, which sends it flying up.

"That's fun."

Every cell, atom, particle and string of Nameless's body is within his full control. After all, it is only a product of his imagination. Once again, every atom of his body burns into nuclear fire, trying to burn away at the shadows.

Bursts of chaotic energy explode at the Colonel as well.

Back