• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 2: The M E G A Thread

Going through the vastness of unspace, Puncher makes a rock to sit on, and watch as universes are birthed and ended, seeing their lifespans play out. It is a beautiful scene.

"...maybe the real Everybody Wants To Rule The World were the friends we made along the way."

A single tear falls from Puncher's eyes, as he eats Seven's food.

[And that's my end]

"Well, B.O.B. said something about how I am the best thing that happened."

Cain laughs a bit, looking at Sam.

"Mind telling me about that?"

"I lived a life that was considering the standard of it's time until for lack of a better word gods showed, one possessed me for a bit then made clones of me with powers and then took my form. I was arrested because people feared my image I was messing up the peace they said. I was put is solitary confinement while the fish god that ruined my life ran free I have been told I stayed there for five years you probably know what I mean but my world was being destroyed and I was punished for it over those years little by little my mind broke down. When I was there my behavior was so weird because I am in a new world, suddenly have thousands of ideas, tired and no longer trapped alone. I was so happy when you chose to be my friend but I was loss, confused and surrounded by entities with powers like the gods that screwed up my life. I was terrified my mind didn't know what to do I didn't think before I acted quite a lot. Now when that guy almost killed me I got back to my room it would be better than death or trapped in my mind and I ended up free I got therapy and to help my world which was now new maybe better. I made it more so but you who gave me the push, gave me hope. One day I started to make B.O.B to protect reality and watch existence and nonexistence from outside to study but it disappeared one day I think I cried until I realized and smile knowing you would be it's friend and I could say thank you for staying by my side when I should of been no that was not my destiny-would of been alone." Sam says.

Cain stands up from his chair and walks over to Sam, and in one simple movement, he hugs her.

"Thank you for staying with me. Mind if I share a bit of my backstory?"

"...The whole planet was covered in darkness, the sky was darkness and filled with radiation. Beasts roamed the land and there were very little human settlements left. Those few settlements were held in an iron fist by dictators. I was a simple scavenger that managed to find a lamp to help me fend off those beasts of darkness. Simply put, I wandered around the planet and sometimes stayed at the human settlements, which helped me manage to find out about the whole dictator thing. I...couldn't do anything, I was powerless, so I left. I continued to walk, and run, eventually I found a bunch of humans. Except, they were different, they all had powers due to some mutation in their bodies. I...didn't get much time to interact with them as I was soon whisked away into the whole mess. So, I tried to go along with the flow."

Cain stops for a moment, his eyes staring off into space, before speaking again.

"I'm glad to have had the chance to meet you, as I don't think I would've survived as long in that mess."

"I knew I was more helpful than problematic but not that much. Now how about we fix your world and as many other as we can." I say.

Cain smiles slightly as he looks back into deep space.

"Already fixed mine."

He looks back down to Sam as his smile turns into a full one.

"But let's save the others."

"And here I thought I would need communication device. B.O.B did you hear?" Sam says.

B.O.B jumps through the portal which closes. "Yes, I am ready when you are."

"And here I thought I needed the power of a God to help everybody I guess two friends are better I am ready." Sam says.

Last edited:
Cain takes Sam's hand and the two are suddenly teleported to a starry sky. Multiple shooting stars are seen and there is a portal behind the two that allows B.O.B. to come in if they want to. Cain lets go of Sam's hand and sits down, simply staring at the meteor shower that is currently occurring.

B.O.B and Sam also stare at the sky. They seen prettier light shows but the nature of them were normally violent but this is peaceful and that is beautiful.

"This is my second time seeing the sky, and my first time seeing the stars."

Cain simply looks at the occurring meteor shower.

"It's something else, I gotta say."

"The world can be dark but this is the end of that tunnel and it is the second time I saw the stars since I been free the first was when I mean you." I say.

B.O.B is also seeing this for the first time and has no words.

"Yeah." Sam says she has ideas what is going on but not sure.

"Friendly cafe hang out or what." B.O.B says jokingly.

Back