• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Please, end my sufering) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 13

I go to Remy

I ask every member of the party via voice chat this:

"Does anyone have preparations left to do ? Because if so i can create a time dialated pocket dimension, so that you'll have more time"

Overlord775 said:
I go to Remy

I ask every member of the party via voice chat this:

"Does anyone have preparations left to do ? Because if so i can create a time dialated pocket dimension, so that you'll have more time"
"Good idea, we could use all the extra time we can get. I wanted to try teaching the team a few skills while I can."

"Ok"

I create the a door leading to a pocket dimension where time goes 15 times faster than the normal world

I then enter it and start making Incantation Orbs, some with normal skills inside of them and other with combined skills

DragonEmperor23 said:
I go inside the dimension and see Gianna making orbs.
"What's that you're making?"
"I'm imbuing this orbs with magic and making them weapons, do you want to help ?"

I say as i use telekinesis to make several unpowered orbs float next to Blake.

"Sure."

I summon Holy Eraser, Replenish Calm, Flame Delete, and Electric Bolt(A lightning bolt shaped sword that is covered in electrify and can shoot it out) before putting them into the orbs near me.

Inside the barrier, my clone and I begin writing skill books. For some reason, it seems natural to write them all at once while creating afterimages. Thanks to our incredible speed and finesse, we manage to finish them all in just a few minutes. I head over to Giana when I'm done.

"Hopefully these can be put to good use."

Skill books included:

Nen Basics: Four Major Principles [Teaches Ten, Zetsu, Ren, and Hatsu]

Nen II: Advanced Techniques [Teaches Gyo, In, En, (etc.)]

Nen III: Aura Types and Individuality [Teaches aura types and how to develop your Hatsu]

The Teachings of Nohr Vol. 1: Basics [Teaches Basic Nohr classes, skills and weapon usage]

The Teachings of Nohr Vol. 2: Advanced [Teaches Advanced Nohr classes and skills]

The Teachings of Hoshido Vol. 1: Basics [Teaches Basic Hoshido classes, skills and weapon usage]

The Teachings of Hoshido Vol. 2: Advanced [Teaches Advanced Hoshido classes and skills]

God of Death School: Forbidden Assassination Techniques [Teaches Korosensei's known assassination techniques]

Shell Out Collection of TMs [Teaches Accelgor's moves. Limited to those that can be learned through TMs]

Back